Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fact finding

climber7

Does anyone know anything about this 'Najib' woman and if any of this is true regarding her and the power she holds? 

Newshound Guru another site   The senior ranking member of the Iraqi Economic and Investment Commission is a woman by the name of, Najiba Najib.   She has full authority on matters related to the Iraqi dinar currency.  This woman is single handedly responsible for halting the delete the zeros project in 2014.  How influential is this woman? Najiba Najib is so powerful, that on any given day she could randomly announce “today we increase the value of the Iraqi dinar currency”.  That’s the power Najib possesses. Currently, insider reports are leaking that there is much friction between Najiba and the Director of the CBI.  The reason being is that Najib wants to delay the launch of deleting the zeros project that the Central Bank so adamantly wants.  Najib is insisting that they wait until year 2018 or 2019.

basically , banking was all upside down , corruption was rampant ,  fighting in the streets between the tribes and  sectors of tribal regions ,  the dinar was getting stolen by the pallet loads ,  daily bombings in the streets of bagdad ,  millions of people unemployed ....  so  I do not think this is a true  statement of the guru

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, climber7 said:

The reason being is that Najib wants to delay the launch of deleting the zeros project that the Central Bank so adamantly wants.  Najib is insisting that they wait until year 2018 or 2019.

trying too hide the family billions ?  from the pallets ?  or something  more too the story of who this gal might be ...  { banking in the year 2017  ,  banking reforms under way , budgets getting passed , trillions of dollars  going too the districts ,  people getting paid  that have not been paid for a long long time , commerce is taken off , trade in the stock  markets  is off and running ...  nothing but  great news out of Iraq ,  and  billions getting pulled in from other sources , than oil and gas ....   so what is her  game ?  the name sounds suspect at best  is she a real person ?  time will tell but  I still hold my thinking  not  a  real   idea from guru site ...  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

trying too hide the family billions ?  from the pallets ?  or something  more too the story of who this gal might be ...  { banking in the year 2017  ,  banking reforms under way , budgets getting passed , trillions of dollars  going too the districts ,  people getting paid  that have not been paid for a long long time , commerce is taken off , trade in the stock  markets  is off and running ...  nothing but  great news out of Iraq ,  and  billions getting pulled in from other sources , than oil and gas ....   so what is her  game ?  the name sounds suspect at best  is she a real person ?  time will tell but  I still hold my thinking  not  a  real   idea from guru site ...  

That's what I was hoping to find out. I've never heard of her and was wondering about the legitimacy of her existence or influence. 

3 minutes ago, climber7 said:

That's what I was hoping to find out. I've never heard of her and was wondering about the legitimacy of her existence or influence. 

some one might recognize a photo ,  that would help a lot , I know there is a few women in the government but  the name isn`t ringing a bell ....  not even at the wall street markets  :P 

Climber7,  I agree with other DV members she has no clue about how, when or where the RV is coming from and neither does the Guru's who spew this garbage.  The GOI, CBI & Parliament holds the key and as soon as the Liberation Of Mosul is completed it's all down hill from that point.   2017 is our Year IMHO.

**I do believe Najib is with Maliki ' s State of Law party however I could be wrong.

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 2

Personally it just sounds like someone is back-peddling. They have to come up with some excuse why it hasn't happened everyday since January 1st. Sadly, I'm thinking she is just an escape goat for someone. When its time, it's time, and it's getting closer... :D But until then, live life to its fullest!

• Upvote 2

Sounds about right Lorre,. Now there could be someone in a cabinet position, that might be able to speak, about what their ideas are,but a single person saying," hold off anything" would be not so easy...  They got rid of dictatorship ,and bad government, with the last 2 regimes  (malarkey, and that swinging dude.  What's his name...) 

• Upvote 2

Article is from 2014 but a picture of Najiba Najib is in the article.

Picture

Revealed a member of the parliamentary finance committee for the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib, on Thursday, that the outstanding problems between the central government and the province of Kurdistan on oil exports "almost settled", while confirming that the region's president, Massoud Barzani will meet with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the capital during the next few days. She said Najib in an interview for the program (from 10 to 11) which is broadcast on the channel "Cuts", "The Kurdistan region is ready to understanding with the government of Baghdad to resolve all the problems related to the mechanism of export of oil from fields in the region, "pointing out that" the solution to these problems is almost settled between the parties ". She said Najib that "high-level delegation headed by the region's president, Massoud Barzani will visit Baghdad soon, in order to discuss the federal budget and the share of the region and of Article 140 and balancing the peshmerga and the Civil Aviation Authority," noting that "the federal budget is still in the Council of Ministers has not been sent to the Parliament in order to read first reading after amending paragraphs which were the focus of the different political blocs. "

The MP for the coalition of state law, Jassim Mohammed Jaafar al-Bayati, earlier Alaohm (Thursday, October 16, 2014), that the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad can not be solved one meeting or chance encounter, and urged the Kurds to leave talking about self-determination or secession or referendum or annexation of the disputed areas to the region, pointed out that Turkey fulfilled its promises, or in the defense of the Kurds.

The Kurdistan Alliance revealed, in the October 12, 2014, that the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani plans to visit Baghdad soon to discuss the outstanding issues between the center and the region, while pointing out that he would discuss with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi balancing the province and the salaries of the Peshmerga forces and Article 140. http://goo.gl/TkAORL
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Article is from 2014 but a picture of Najiba Najib is in the article.

Picture

Revealed a member of the parliamentary finance committee for the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib, on Thursday, that the outstanding problems between the central government and the province of Kurdistan on oil exports "almost settled", while confirming that the region's president, Massoud Barzani will meet with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the capital during the next few days. She said Najib in an interview for the program (from 10 to 11) which is broadcast on the channel "Cuts", "The Kurdistan region is ready to understanding with the government of Baghdad to resolve all the problems related to the mechanism of export of oil from fields in the region, "pointing out that" the solution to these problems is almost settled between the parties ". She said Najib that "high-level delegation headed by the region's president, Massoud Barzani will visit Baghdad soon, in order to discuss the federal budget and the share of the region and of Article 140 and balancing the peshmerga and the Civil Aviation Authority," noting that "the federal budget is still in the Council of Ministers has not been sent to the Parliament in order to read first reading after amending paragraphs which were the focus of the different political blocs. "

The MP for the coalition of state law, Jassim Mohammed Jaafar al-Bayati, earlier Alaohm (Thursday, October 16, 2014), that the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad can not be solved one meeting or chance encounter, and urged the Kurds to leave talking about self-determination or secession or referendum or annexation of the disputed areas to the region, pointed out that Turkey fulfilled its promises, or in the defense of the Kurds.

The Kurdistan Alliance revealed, in the October 12, 2014, that the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani plans to visit Baghdad soon to discuss the outstanding issues between the center and the region, while pointing out that he would discuss with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi balancing the province and the salaries of the Peshmerga forces and Article 140. http://goo.gl/TkAORL

Theseus, Thanks,  Najib is from Kurdistan Alliance from the article provided.  

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Ameri.can Cont.ractor that wrote this is full of crap.  WHERE is his ink to prove such a claim?  He is a lopper anyways.  I have no idea why he continues to write about Dinar and at the same time not believing in it.

Exactly right....ameri contractr is a Lobster and an idiot.

Edited by chinadawg
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

Newshound Guru another site   The senior ranking member of the Iraqi Economic and Investment Commission is a woman by the name of, Najiba Najib.   She has full authority on matters related to the Iraqi dinar currency.

14 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Ameri.can Cont.ractor that wrote this is full of crap. He is a lopper anyways. 

That Idiot Guru American-Contractor Eats Boxes Of Girl Scout 'Thin' Mints Cookies To Lose Weight ! :o

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, jake21 said:

Climber 7, You could not be more wrong with your statemant. First, she wants it as much as anyone and second she does not have that power you stated. You might want to do some research before you say stuff like that

Hey Jake

How about you actually read everything before you start accusing people of things they didn't say.

I was CLEARLY just ASKING if anyone knew anything about her

I never stated anything  

• Upvote 2