Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anonymous pierce the wave wireless "Daesh" and send a message to the Baghdadi

yota691

Thursday January 12, 2017 13:09

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
confirmed a local source in Nineveh province, on Thursday, that an unidentified person succeeded in penetrating wave wireless organize "Daesh" west of Mosul , and sent a letter to the organization 's leader , known as Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi , the effect that "Mosul will be liberated , " while the source pointed to the state of confusion It seized the organization because of the breach. 

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " an unknown person succeeds, this afternoon, to penetrate the wireless central organizing Daesh within the neighborhoods west of Mosul, and sent a message to the Baghdadi that will liberate Mosul despite the noses of regulation and in accordance with the available security information."

The source , who asked not to be named, said : "Rags is the first of its kind in the area west of Mosul , which is a key center for the organization , " pointing out that "there is a state of confusion militants seized the Daesh because of the breach." 

And it supports the organization "Daesh" a wireless communications system in the leadership of the elements and the distribution of duties and attacks.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Imagine had Muslims kidnapped Hillarious. The woulda' castrated themselves, then shot each other....after sending condolence letter to Bill. :lol:

Can you imagine having her as your mother in law; even worse your wife!!! There is not enough beer on this planet to make me drunk enough to spend a minute with her much less a lifetime!!!

Image result for Hilarious clinton

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

Can you imagine having her as your mother in law; even worse your wife!!! There is not enough beer on this planet to make me drunk enough to spend a minute with her much less a lifetime!!!

No I can not - not even as a drunk-viking... LOL

• Upvote 3

On 1/12/2017 at 6:37 AM, yota691 said:

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " an unknown person succeeds, this afternoon, to penetrate the wireless central organizing Daesh within the neighborhoods west of Mosul, and sent a message to the Baghdadi that will liberate Mosul despite the noses of regulation and in accordance with the available security information."

Wonder if they began the message with, " hey Baghdadi, can you hear us now"? 😏😋

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

theyCan you imagine having her as your mother in law; even worse your wife!!! There is not enough beer on this planet to make me drunk enough to spend a minute with her much less a lifetime!!!

That's one sorry *****, I hope she and the rapist have a stroke and are bed ridden! Where they never get to spend a dime of her and the rapist criminal enterprise gains! It all goes to the bastard child of the rapist! Now that would make my day! A double stroke to both of these two despicable miserable human beings! 

• Upvote 1