Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - The Exchange Rate Has NOT Changed On The CBI Website Yet...But The CBI’s Website Still Shows January 4, 2017 !

DinarThug

1-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26    ...Monetary Reform has reached the point where everybody has agreed with the numbers…to the point where the budget that contains the number has been approved and will be in the Gazette very soon.  Do you know who else got...the LOI...the one the IMF got...the mother of all Central Banks...the Bank of International Settlements...the BIS...which is found in Switzerland...trust me they also got the report that Iraq is ready to lift the value of their currency in the beginning of 2017...so when the CBI website updates their new numbers the international world will also be able to see that they have changed their rate. 

1-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26    ...Monetary Reform has reached the point where everybody has agreed with the numbers…to the point where the budget that contains the number has been approved and will be in the Gazette very soon.  Do you know who else got...the LOI...the one the IMF got...the mother of all Central Banks...the Bank of International Settlements...the BIS...which is found in Switzerland...trust me they also got the report that Iraq is ready to lift the value of their currency in the beginning of 2017...so when the CBI website updates their new numbers the international world will also be able to see that they have changed their rate.

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Did u like this one so much that u had to post it twice Thugs?

Frankie is full of it, I tell ya!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Did u like this one so much that u had to post it twice Thugs?

Frankie is full of it, I tell ya!!!

Lol - Good Catch GypsyGirl ! ;)

Here's The Second Half Of The First Quote That I Originally Meant To Post (Stupid Clown)...

:D     :D     :D

1-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   How long is it going to take before we see these numbers change...the IBAN it was set up on the 2nd...they have been doing international transactions since the 2nd...well maybe yes...maybe no…it is set up to do it as soon as they get a non-program rate...without sanctions ...that is the reason why IMO there is no rate on the CBI website...If they are at Article 8...if they have lifted the 000’s from their exchange rate...well then the sanctions from Chapter VII should be lifted by now...IMO they are about to change...they are about to lift the 000’s from their exchange rate...the CBI is...implementing what they told you and me and the international world at the start of 2017...they said they would trade internationally in the early part of 2017...and I see all of the equipment...I see all of the necessities...for them to do exactly that. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Lol - Good Catch GypsyGirl ! ;)

Here's The Second Half Of The First Quote That I Originally Meant To Post (Stupid Clown)...

:D     :D     :D

1-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   How long is it going to take before we see these numbers change...the IBAN it was set up on the 2nd...they have been doing international transactions since the 2nd...well maybe yes...maybe no…it is set up to do it as soon as they get a non-program rate...without sanctions ...that is the reason why IMO there is no rate on the CBI website...If they are at Article 8...if they have lifted the 000’s from their exchange rate...well then the sanctions from Chapter VII should be lifted by now...IMO they are about to change...they are about to lift the 000’s from their exchange rate...the CBI is...implementing what they told you and me and the international world at the start of 2017...they said they would trade internationally in the early part of 2017...and I see all of the equipment...I see all of the necessities...for them to do exactly that. 

He makes it sound good, but what a wanker. lol

• Upvote 1

KTFA:

DELTA:  HELLO FAMILY:  AS WE KNOW ON 01/10/2017  Masum DID approves the budget for fiscal 2017 Act and sends it to the Official Gazette for publication.

MY Q TO YOU FAMILY IS.......... HOW COME THE GAZETTE IS SHOWING THE DATE OF BUDGET AS 01/09/2017 IF IT WAS APPROVE BY Masum ON THE 10TH?

Frank26:  A.) Because they tell us WHEN and HOW ....................... What they want to.

B.) Because the Gazette had it long before the 9th.

C.) Because the New rate is about to come out.

D.) Because DELTA said so.

E.) All of the above ?

Psst ........... It "B" .............

DELTA:  FRANKIE I LIKE THE LAST ONE .......TA DA

Frank26:  I cheated .................... i have extra NOTES .......lol.

Frank26:  IMO ................ Everything of concern to us is in it's .............. Final Stage.

Strongcbm:  Thank you Frank for a POWERFUL CC .... THE FINAL STAGE IS LOOKIN GOOD BRUDDA

Frank26:  10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... Engine overarm command ... Ignition ............ Liftoff !!! ............ The Tower is Clear at 1:11 am.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Frank26 

One of the things that DELTA has been watching for a while…the Indicative Rate on the CBI website on the Arabic side…

There is no program rate since January 4th…he said you do know there are a total of three places on the website where we follow the program rate…he said yeah since January 4th of this year they haven’t put up any rate whatsoever on one of the three, but last…Friday morning all three slots are empty…

I said obviously IMO I think they are getting ready to put up a new rate and remove the program rate they have had as handcuffs for a long time…

The CBI cannot have two exchange rates as ones posted on the CBI website…it is against the law…that is why I think they took the program rate off the other two slots and all three slots are empty and ready to be filled in…there is a rate IMO…that is coming.