Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - The Exchange Rate Has NOT Changed On The CBI Website Yet...But The CBI’s Website Still Shows January 4, 2017 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Blue Couch Update From Frank And Delta's Campsite Along The Inauguration Parade Route !

1-11-2017   Intel Guru Delta   ...on the 8th...the CBI sending message to all money changers...the CBI will no longer be involved with the auctions – The CBI is handing off the auctions to the banks – (as it should be).  With the IBAN System...money will be able to move in and outside of country...  The exchange rate has NOT changed on the CBI website yet...but the CBI’s website still shows January 4, 2017.  Only one thing left...the dinar has to change...and that announcement has to come from the CBI.  Looks like they’ve got the GREEN-LIGHT!   ...the only thing left is to raise the value...The CBI has to make their move... release the lower denominations.  From now until Thursday is going to be interesting.

1-11-2017   Newshound Guru Stryker   It's just a matter of days and we will know if the new rate is in this years budget.

1-11-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   We’ve been looking for the security of Mosul.  The stability/security of Mosul is most importance.  72, 72, 72 [hours]...I don’t care how many more Abadi wants...let him have them. The CBI needs to feel confident to release the rate.  IMO – Mosul security/stability and the MR are tied together...but not necessarily the KEY to the MR.  IMO – Baghdadi is.  In the Middle East...they always take things down to the last nanosecond.  We are on course.

1-11-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "Iraq is approaching exit from Chapter VII"   Quote:  "In the case of Iraq out of Chapter VII, it could recover the frozen his assets in foreign banks by $ 50 billion estimated roughly, as well as in the Development Fund for Iraq, which also will be able to his money management without international tutelage, and will allow him re-assume its place on the scene international, as a member of an active and influential in them."   This is why Iraq is not worried about its reserves.  The day the UN votes to officially remove them from VII, Iraq will go get the $50 billion and anything left in the DFI.  Iraq's reserves could skyrocket to $90 billion or more in very short order.

• Upvote 12

Thanks Thug ....Sounds good to me ........ ??????? 1-11-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur   Two days ago we saw a CBI announcement calling for  the "conversion" of what they call "uncles" which we have translated to mean the large notes held in Iraq and perhaps even globally. We then saw them transport a large amount of money to their largest bank which they say ended their over 2 year long severe liquidity crisis and IMO will facilitate this massive conversion from the aforementioned "uncles" to their lower denominations thus beginning the delete zero project on schedule in "early 2017".   ???????

• Upvote 8

Australian Dollar        AUD    856.506      856.077

Gold of 24 carat Gold 1,362,784.000 1,360,482.000

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY
US dollar USD 1184.000 1182.000
Euro EUR 1229.584 1228.969
British pound GBP 1455.018 1454.290
Canadian dollar CAD 881.083 880.643
Swiss franc CHF 1150.073 1149.498
Swedish krona SEK 129.489 129.425
Norwegian krone NOK 136.601 136.532
Danish krone DKK 165.398 165.315
Japanese yen JPY ----- -----
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR 1582.534 1581.743
Indicative rates - 04.01.2017
  • Upvote 6

Update From Delta - If U Click On The Link And Scroll To 2017 On The Last Page The Market Price Is Listed But Not The Auction Price Which Is Listed On The Prior Pages For The Previous Years ...

FAMILY:
IT LOOKS LIKE THE RATE ON THE  SPREADSHEET OF CBI IS GONE  NOW ALSO.......... SINCE THE START OF 2017 ......... NEW RATE IS COMING  !!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I SAY BINGO !!!

000041medium_giffireworkes_gif

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/C......CHANGE.pdf

DELTA

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Update From Delta - If U Click On The Link And Scroll To 2017 On The Last Page The Market Price Is Listed But Not The Auction Price Which Is Listed On The Prior Pages For The Previous Years ...

FAMILY:
IT LOOKS LIKE THE RATE ON THE  SPREADSHEET OF CBI IS GONE  NOW ALSO.......... SINCE THE START OF 2017 ......... NEW RATE IS COMING  !!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I SAY BINGO !!!

000041medium_giffireworkes_gif

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/C......CHANGE.pdf

DELTA

Not as of yet Brother Hold on. This is the RUMOR section.

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 3

On 1/12/2017 at 1:27 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao: My fav wannabe guru :lmao:

Stryker not a guru! He is a very keen student of Iraq affairs. he just sorts out the information that Iraq articles tells all of us! We all can only guess at whats going on. Facts are facts! The only facts we have are the articles and news coming out of that $h-t hole! Stryker does a good job of on the research of facts coming out of there! JMHO  :salute:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

If Stryker were so on the up and up he would share his stuff freely.  He charges people to be on his forum though.  I can get on DV and not have to be VIP.  That says something.

Frankly, you shouldn't accuse someone of not being legit, if you have no clue what your talking about. Yes, after many years of providing what I consider to be a very valuable interpretation of the news we get from Iraq (FOR FREE) several members of his site convinced him that the site should go private. He didn't make that decision on his own. I know this because I was one of the ones who said he should. Just because it is a private site does not give you or anyone else the right to say he is not legit.. I know the man personally, and he is no Guru, doesn't claim to be, and hates to be called one. On this site, I AM a LIFETIME VIP member, so I don't mind paying for value. You on the other hand; Not so much.  If this get's me booted I guess that's the price I pay, but I at least I stand up for my friends when they are being unjustly put down.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Artitech said:

Stryker not a guru! He is a very keen student of Iraq affairs. he just sorts out the information that Iraq articles tells all of us! We all can only guess at whats going on. Facts are facts! The only facts we have are the articles and news coming out of that $h-t hole! Stryker does a good job of on the research of facts coming out of there! JMHO  :salute:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

6 hours ago, rsskelton said:

Frankly, you shouldn't accuse someone of not being legit, if you have no clue what your talking about. Yes, after many years of providing what I consider to be a very valuable interpretation of the news we get from Iraq (FOR FREE) several members of his site convinced him that the site should go private. He didn't make that decision on his own. I know this because I was one of the ones who said he should. Just because it is a private site does not give you or anyone else the right to say he is not legit.. I know the man personally, and he is no Guru, doesn't claim to be, and hates to be called one. On this site, I AM a LIFETIME VIP member, so I don't mind paying for value. You on the other hand; Not so much.  If this get's me booted I guess that's the price I pay, but I at least I stand up for my friends when they are being unjustly put down.

You clearly don't know him that well because he hasn't even been in dinar more than 4 yrs. I remember when he was here I was teaching him things about Iraq. But as Botzwana says he was run off from here for working in the background selling exactly the same kind of  stuff that Adam does. If that's your idea of an upstanding person then you've got issues. And don't tell me that I'm a liar because once he emailed me with his request for money by selling me his services I posted it here. Still waiting for the lawsuit he promised me. :lmao: I lost a lot of friends over that but I still remain faithful to Adam and that is all that matters in dinar world. 

By the way how many of his followers have sent him their dinar in preparation of that big RV shebang down in Texas :lmao: 

You know, on second thought I think you might be right. Streaker is not a Guru, HE'S A CON ARTIST. 

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I pay for many things of value.  Just not SPECULATION dinar info.  This is not a sure thing so far.  So yeah I am not a VIP, etc.  So what?  Anyways Stryker does have a pay site right?   In fact he was booted from here for trying to sell his wares was he not?  So yeah, I do have a clue about what I am talking about.  There have been many conned in this ride.  No doubt about that.  How many have paid for TNTonys intel?  But perhaps Stryker is a saint with you.   That is fine.  Everyone has a favorite.  BUT....

Steve Stryker Sanderson is well known.

I think he claimed an RV was imminent in 2013.

But lets agree to disagree.  You have been around a long time skeleton.  I wont say anything more about it.

He wasn't exactly,"booted", though I doubt it wouldn't have been long before he was. After I posted some of his emails to me trying to get me to pay him for services to be rendered he quit posting on DV. It caused quite a stir back then and to this day I'm a little nervous to bring it up. So much so that when I noticed Nadita doing the same things I didn't get involved in that at all. People are gullible and some will not due the necessary diligence looking into someone's background. Which is sad because that is how so many folks get taken advantage of.

I look into anyones background if I'm going to do business with them, and that is why I like Adam so much. He's a good man and an amazing business man. I choose not to go much further into it than that but I can personally assure you and anyone else that aligning oneself with the person we all know as Adam Montana is not only a safe bet but a damn good one too.

I understand your concern about investing in something that may or may not happen, but in the off chance this things does pop believe me that being a member of VIP is going to save you big money, and make you even more. Just something to think about my friend.   

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   I want to tell you something Family...the things about Mosul...the things about the budget...the things about al-Baghdadi...the things about IBAN...the things about the Multiple-Currency Policy...the things about the auctions...all these things...I want you to know this is not a process anymore...I’ve always told you it was a progression...it is a process that is leading us in the direction of the Monetary Reform...but I am here to tell you IMO all of these things I just mentioned...it is no longer a process of events...it is an ending of events

1-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   I feel they have dropped the 000’s from their exchange rate...but I feel they are hiding that process...or I feel they are within days of doing it...and they will hide that process...I believe their goal is to lift the 000’s in the Mookla of this year and hide the process...IMO I think we will see this sometime after the 20th...legally the country through the IMF cannot change its rate in the middle of a year...in the middle of a fiscal year...only at the beginning of a year...that is why the Mookla is so important. ...they sent the LOI [Letter of Intent] to the IMF and said hey GOI/CBI we are both ready to give the new rate at the beginning of 2017...that is why IMO there are no numbers at the CBI website... because the numbers in the month of January...the Mookla of 2017...those numbers have changed...and we haven’t seen any new numbers since the 4th...and only the IMF can send the new numbers through the CBI so the CBI can post it officially on their website. 

• Upvote 1