Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Masum Approves The budget For Fiscal 2017 Act And Sends It To The Official Gazette For Publication !

DinarThug

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Please remember how much it seems is getting done. These things did not "just happen" Abadi and his team have been working hard since he came into power...most of it behind the scenes. I believe that things are being finished and it just "seems" to us that they are just now working. I also believe that when they take days off things are just happening out of the limelight. Abadi has had over a decade of government to clean up...and he is trying to do just that...even with Maliki still floating around causing issues..not to even mention Daesh and the Kurds.

Be patient folks...every piece of the puzzle is just that a piece of our completed picture

and a beautiful picture it is...but just keep working on those pieces ABADI!!!!!!

Staying grounded here. Very well said my girl ! :twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, TLHUBER said:

I'm Ready !!!  I've only been in this investment going on 7 years.  I'm done so done as many of other folks are.  Give us some Good News tomorrow Adam.

Still TL . . . it's been a  Loooooong 7 years hasn't it ? No doubt there have been times when frustration level have been at an all time high.

This is the beginning of year 14 for me & my wife. What began as an investment has turned into a bizarre and sometimes surreal career following this IQD process. Perhaps at times you might have felt this same way.

7 . . . Hmmm . . . Lucky 7 perhaps ? Lets hope so.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

every one is correct and gets a trophy future-trophy-wife.jpg   ohhhh wait  a sec ,   wrong  one :lol:  emmy-trophy.jpg <-----  mmmmmm   you pick  !     hahahahahah 

At this point just give me the brass.....I might be able to melt it down for bullets..... Which might save my ass ! 

Iraq approves revival of nuke program for peaceful purposes

11 January 2017 12:24 (UTC+04:00)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

fuad_masum_irak_230415.jpg

Ankara, Turkey, Jan. 11

By Atilla Caner – Trend:

Iraqi President Fuad Masum has approved the revival of the country’s nuclear program for peaceful purposes, the presidential administration of Iraq said in a message Jan. 11.

The revival of the nuclear program is fully consistent with the principles of the International Atomic Energy Agency, according to the message.

It is also noted that it is planned to create a special commission to monitor the implementation of the nuclear program in Iraq.

“The revival of the nuclear program is a very important step,” the message said.

The Iraqi nuclear program was suspended in 2003 after the invasion of the US-led coalition forces to Iraq to overthrow Saddam Hussein, the country’s fifth president.

After the overthrow of Saddam Hussein, the US authorities declared that no nuclear bombs were found in Iraq, and the information that the Iraqi authorities intend to build nuclear weapons was a mistake of intelligence services of the US and the UK.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-iraq-amp-dinar-related-news/&do=add

• Upvote 1

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=6416

Masum approves the budget for fiscal 2017 Act

11898.jpg  11/01/2017 - 15:19

Sadek President Fuad Masum, the financial budget for the 2017 law, while the law to write a newspaper was (the facts) official publication.

A statement for the presidency, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "the president Fuad Masum, honest, today, on the budget for fiscal 2017 Act" voted by the House of Representatives earlier in accordance with the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (III ) of Article (73) of the Constitution. "

The statement added that "the law proceeded to approve the general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2017," adding, "sent for publication in the Official Gazette.
  • Upvote 4

IRAQI PRESIDENT APPROVES 2017 BUDGET LAW
Iraq, January 11, 2017

Iraqi President Fuad Masoum on Tuesday put his signature to the 2017 budget law which had caused disputes between Erbil and Baghdad during voting sections in December last year.

Masoum’s office confirmed the approval of the law by the Iraqi president in a statement dated January 10th.

Late in 2016, the Iraqi government presented the bill to parliament, where, after heated discussions, it was finally approved by the MPs on December 7th.

Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) then criticized the bill for failing to fairly share the budget with Erbil. It called on Kurdish factions at the parliament to stand against the bill, and Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) faction, in response, did not attend the voting session.

basnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z14596319

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) then criticized the bill for failing to fairly share the budget with Erbil. It called on Kurdish factions at the parliament to stand against the bill, and Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) faction, in response, did not attend the voting session.

Wiljor Thanks,  DV, The 2017 Budget passed in December w/o KDP voting on it but other KRG parties voted to approve.  POR Faud Masoum (Patriotic Union of Kurdistan) who is Kurdish ratified the 2017 Budget on 10 Jan 2017 and sent to the Gazette to be published.   The Parliament do not need the KDP to vote as long as other KRG parties vote to approve the "HCL" IMHO.   Time will tell!!

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 4

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:35 PM, DinarThug said:

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=6416

Masum approves the budget for fiscal 2017 Act

11898.jpg  11/01/2017 - 15:19

Sadek President Fuad Masum, the financial budget for the 2017 law, while the law to write a newspaper was (the facts) official publication.

A statement for the presidency, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "the president Fuad Masum, honest, today, on the budget for fiscal 2017 Act" voted by the House of Representatives earlier in accordance with the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (III ) of Article (73) of the Constitution. "

The statement added that "the law proceeded to approve the general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2017," adding, "sent for publication in the Official Gazette.

DinarThug, Yota, DV,  Any update on the Budget 2017 being published in the Gazette to date?  

• Upvote 2