Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Masum Approves The budget For Fiscal 2017 Act And Sends It To The Official Gazette For Publication !

DinarThug

1 hour ago, Jaygo said:

Just because you get a printed budget doesn't mean an automatic RV. Just being real. 

Exactly. 

I'm more hopeful than I've ever been and I've been in this since 2007.

HOWEVER, I have learned so many times to not let the hype get me pumped up too much. As others have said....."this is Iraq".

Too many let downs to get too excited and the budget does not equal an RV. That's just fact and being realistic.  

• Upvote 3

According to Reuters Kurdistan is to receive 17% of the 2017 Iraqi budget. Kurdistan is unhappy with that amount because they are heavily involved in the war with ISIS and they need more funds to cary out a successful campaign. Also you will not see the HCL because the Kurds are not in agreement with Baghdad on the 17%... No HCL ! Damnit !....  Sorry for the bad news. I guess what it amounts to is that Iraq does have a budget for 2017.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

According to Reuters Kurdistan is to receive 17% of the 2017 Iraqi budget. Kurdistan is unhappy with that amount because they are heavily involved in the war with ISIS and they need more funds to cary out a successful campaign. Also you will not see the HCL because the Kurds are not in agreement with Baghdad on the 17%... No HCL ! Damnit !....  Sorry for the bad news.

Texstorm, DV,  I do believe that the KRG will have not choice and based on the National Alliance pressuring GOI & Parliament to pass this "HCL" will definitely happen in the near term IMHO.  Barzani's KDP may be against the "HCL" as well as they were against the 2017 Budget nonetheless the 2017 Budget passed without their votes.  The other KRG parties voted for the 2017 Budget.   Based on the articles the priority is to get this law passed in the current legislative term so we will see if the results equate to the Iraqi citizens receiving their fair share of the Oil Wealth.   The "HCL" is definitely coming to fruition sooner than later IMHO.

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, TLHUBER said:

I'm Ready !!!  I've only been in this investment going on 7 years.  I'm done so done as many of other folks are.  Give us some Good News tomorrow Adam.

Hopefully the boss is cooking up a big pot of RV stew for us tomorrow. I best not drink to much tonight I might send my boss a drunken text with my 2 weeks notice attached to it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, DoD said:

Flash101, I have to disagree with you on this one my friend. Being in this venture since 2004 I consider myself an ole timer as you state an I have never been thru any of this until now. The list is endlessly on what Iraq has changed in just the past year, this budget being ratified the 10th January is a first. That's not BS, that's for real. 

I think your still hung up on the al-Maliki train an all the guru roller coaster ride BS....If folks aren't excited about the news coming out of Iraq the past couple of weeks they are probably in the LOP camp. Just my opinion of course from an ole timer...

Well we been in this together then and its been a long time I'm not one to be a negative Nancy but lets just sit back and let time tell us what's next and I won't say I told you so if you remember the past there's always something that comes up to hold things off a while longer so as far as I'm concerned time is still on our side.

FYI I'll be the 1st to say I'm wrong when I am.

I'll give you a +1 for disagreeing w/me I love it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Texstorm said:

HCL that's all I care about ! 

5 hours ago, jeepguy said:

to keep the Cash flowing, I would expect h-c-l. Real soon ...  If not this, then the value of the dinar, must be real close too a change...

Somebody Go Tell Our House DJ Umbertino To Crank Up Madonna's: Like A Verge-in' ! :o

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting On The Verge !

Deputy: Parliament on the verge of the task and the law of oil and gas in its priorities legislation

National Alliance MP Abdul Razzaq mheibes, Tuesday, the House of Representatives revealed in front of important legislation, the most important oil and gas law.

He's mheibes / balances News / "The oil and gas law of the most important laws that must be legislation during the current legislative term to represent the fact that construction of the foundations of the Iraqi economy," adding that "the differences between the center and the Kurdistan region must be addressed."

Mheibes He added that "the parliament will work in order to consolidate the principles of societal peace," pointing out that "national of historic compromise is not a compromise between politicians, it means community reconciliation must take hold of these concepts to the Iraqi society."

Among mheibes that "Iraq is on the verge of a new phase of construction and needs to corner all the differences and resolve them, and heal the wounds created by the enemies of Iraq for the advancement of the reality of community and brotherhood among all the component of the Iraqi people through the national historic compromise."

The House of Representatives held its meeting on Tuesday chaired by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 235 deputies and ensure business three paragraphs respective agendas sports clubs Act. / End 29
Flaih of maids

http://www.mawazin.net/%D9%86%.....9%8A%D8%A9

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Masum endorses the legal budget and the Atomic Energy Commission

01-3860.jpg

1/11/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / Sabah 
Sadik President Fuad Masum , the legal budget for fiscal year 2017, the Iraqi atomic energy, who voted them the House of Representatives earlier in accordance with the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73) of the Constitution. 
According to presidential statements, received the "morning", that « the budget law proceeded to approve the general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2017», while explained that « the Atomic Energy Act initiated for the purpose of the establishment of a specialized body to work in the field of peaceful uses of atomic energy and ionizing radiation in Industry, agriculture, health, power generation, water resource management and the application of technology and keep up with scientific and technological developments of nuclear, for the purpose of supporting the process of sustainable development and preserve the rights of the Iraqi and the environment in accordance with the international Atomic energy Agency mechanism of action ». 
The statement pointed out that the laws Arsala for publication in the Official Gazette. 
Furthermore, accept the President, upon receiving the governor of Kirkuk , Najm al- Din Karim , " the overall political and security developments in the country, especially the victories achieved in the course of the war on terrorism , " stressing " the importance of the city of Kirkuk." 
Masum promised " an Iraq microcosm of the city requires the promotion of brotherhood and harmony between the various components , " expressing "support for the legitimate demands of the people of the city of Kirkuk , security, service and developmental aspects." 
For his part, the governor of Kirkuk, according to the statement, " a detailed report on the general situation pertaining to the province at all levels explanation , " pointing to the "importance of further strengthening possible efforts in order to speed up the liberalization Hawija , to allow for the displaced to return to their places of residence, as well as work to provide the necessary re - displaced people of the provinces of Diyala, Salahuddin facilities. " 
The governor stressed " the need to activate the necessary steps to revive the economic and service , located in the city and the federal government meet its obligations to the people of the province in terms of dues , regardless of the development of regions and its share of the 
 petro - dollar."
  • Upvote 6

Please remember how much it seems is getting done. These things did not "just happen" Abadi and his team have been working hard since he came into power...most of it behind the scenes. I believe that things are being finished and it just "seems" to us that they are just now working. I also believe that when they take days off things are just happening out of the limelight. Abadi has had over a decade of government to clean up...and he is trying to do just that...even with Maliki still floating around causing issues..not to even mention Daesh and the Kurds.

Be patient folks...every piece of the puzzle is just that a piece of our completed picture

and a beautiful picture it is...but just keep working on those pieces ABADI!!!!!!

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Please remember how much it seems is getting done. These things did not "just happen" Abadi and his team have been working hard since he came into power...most of it behind the scenes. I believe that things are being finished and it just "seems" to us that they are just now working. I also believe that when they take days off things are just happening out of the limelight. Abadi has had over a decade of government to clean up...and he is trying to do just that...even with Maliki still floating around causing issues..not to even mention Daesh and the Kurds.

Be patient folks...every piece of the puzzle is just that a piece of our completed picture

and a beautiful picture it is...but just keep working on those pieces ABADI!!!!!!

Right And Spot On, Snow - very well said!!!

Go Moola Nova!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4