Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obamas Kids Are Adopted!! I Found The Real Parents!! 2016

On 1/9/2017 at 8:31 AM, Texstorm said:

Thanks Yota ! The problem we all have today is that it is becoming more and more difficult to decipher the real truth. Thank God I came from a really good family, with good morals, love and understanding. That was and still is, real ! In the rest of the world of this high tech revolution, information changes so quickly and what is a matter of fact today, may not be tomorrow. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it real. Sometimes when I can't wrap my head around new information, I go back to the basics in my life.... That was and still is real. From what I've learned about religion, Satin is the master of disguise. My point is, when things come at you faster than you can process them.....Take a step back, sometimes you're better off being on the outside looking in.

That’s spelled Satan, no letters (i) same as Santa; hard to believe…!!?  

9 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hey fly...long time no see..how are ya?

Hay SG7…I know hay if for horses…, what a good feeling it is knowing that you’ve been missed, Thanks. Nice headphones there, may be a correlation of my avatar with your picture that never came to mind before?

Anyway…specking of horses; my granddaughter has always loved and enjoyed her cat (Hemi), sadly though Hemi was eaten a couple months ago, believed to be the culprit is a gray horned owl which has since been hanging around there place. Then two weeks later, her mother’s horse had became depressed, to everyone’s discovery Hemi had been the horses (Big P) companion.

My son in law that I feel blessed with, got my granddaughter a pony (Mini g), a new companion for Big P; although Hemi is gone now, there are happy faces which you can be assured he will always be remembered and loved.    

If a picture can speck a1000 words, then you’ll know how I’ve been.

Thank you for asking… and I hope you are well too.

He.JPG

Mi.JPG

Fly  : )

Edited by Fly
  • Upvote 3