Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obamas Kids Are Adopted!! I Found The Real Parents!! 2016

Thanks Yota...A simple DNA test will confer that the real truth will be known...America was a victim of its own demise and will be proven, in this situation as well as events stemming from as early as the 1790's...TPTB has played their puppeteer, in this incident George Soros. to mastermind an elaborate scheme, through Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' (revised from Stalin), to gain control of our nation...Every aspect of obama and michael's past are sealed and have been since the community organiser and his racially hating boyfriend first appeared on the national spotlight debut as a guest speaker at the DNC...Racially motivated and guilt redon emotions were the populous tide that rode this nation's first homosexual president and transvestite first person into the highest position of our nation...Just 'Hide-n-Watch' as the time limits for obama and michael's sealed past are finally revealed to show how ignorantly neive the people were and are that support the greatest scam ever pulled on this nation....

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Yota...A simple DNA test will confer that the real truth will be known...America was a victim of its own demise and will be proven, in this situation as well as events stemming from as early as the 1790's...TPTB has played their puppeteer, in this incident George Soros. to mastermind an elaborate scheme, through Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' (revised from Stalin), to gain control of our nation...Every aspect of obama and michael's past are sealed and have been since the community organiser and his racially hating boyfriend first appeared on the national spotlight debut as a guest speaker at the DNC...Racially motivated and guilt redon emotions were the populous tide that rode this nation's first homosexual president and transvestite first person into the highest position of our nation...Just 'Hide-n-Watch' as the time limits for obama and michael's sealed past are finally revealed to show how ignorantly neive the people were and are that support the greatest scam ever pulled on this nation....

:bravo::bravo: Excellent my brother I been saying this for years +1 from

This just goes to show how stupid the people are that voted him in twice so now they're twice as stupider than I thought.

And this is not a color thing

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I'm sorry, but no one really believes this, right?

About as much as I believe two aircraft could impact the Twin-Towers and make them thematically implore within themselves and pile into two perfect heps of destruction...No one actually has to commit to any theory to be opened minded, just be opened minded to time's revealing innocence...Take a look at your own mother's mantel and walls of pictures...it would not take a day to collect pictures of your youth to justify you were in fact your mother's child...Take your college classes where you still have comradery with individuals you had and still have association with decades ago...It only take investigative research to open one's mind from ignorance...You can lead a horse to water but ya can't make it drink...       

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

About as much as I believe two aircraft could impact the Twin-Towers and make them thematically implore within themselves and pile into two perfect heps of destruction...No one actually has to commit to any theory to be opened minded, just be opened minded to time's revealing innocence...Take a look at your own mother's mantel and walls of pictures...it would not take a day to collect pictures of your youth to justify you were in fact your mother's child...Take your college classes where you still have comradery with individuals you had and still have association with decades ago...It only take investigative research to open one's mind from ignorance...You can lead a horse to water but ya can't make it drink...       

So does this mean you believe Michelle Obama was man as this video states? I'm just asking.

B/A

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

So does this mean you believe Michelle Obama was man as this video states? I'm just asking.

B/A

This's not for me to decide and I have no definitive answer to give...I'll have to get back with you later on this...With that said, where I come from, if it's has a bill, feathers, webbed feet, waddles, can fly to swim in water and goes ''Quack Quack''...we call that a ''Duck''....Time will tell....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Few will Read -- Less will Heed

Few will Look  -- Less will See

Few will Listen -- Less  will Hear

Few will Hear -- Less will Understand

Few will Understand -- Less will Believe

Few will Be Touched -- Less will Feel

Few will Feel -- Less will Care

Few will Seek -- Less will Find

Few will Find -- Less will Keep

Few will Keep -- Less will Share     Author.......UNEEK

Good Morning - it has been a while since I have made my presence known here on the boards --  I hope all had a great Christmas and will have a Healthy - Happy & Prosperous New Year --  I do continue to read the posts here but have been busy with life outside of DinarLand  with home projects and continuing education -- 

For some reason this post really caught my attention - I have read other similar ones and also viewed some thought provoking / questioning videos -

It kinda boils down to an individual choice / decision -- What we "believe" we make true --  we see what we want to see - we believe what we want to believe - and maybe what our minds are able to accept / deal with  -- 

We come to our conclusions, our choices & decisions,  hopefully by research and testing of proofs made available to us - along with our  level of understanding & our processing & reasoning abilities 

For some or many, truth is not always  so quick to be  found   or even easily accepted  -- Just as the internet makes searching for information quicker & easier than ever - it also makes deception and cover ups much easier -- 

What I have come to realize and practice is read read test and read some more -- The one who does not read has no advantage over the one who cannot read -

May we all strive to do more - give more - do better - be better   - May we allow ourselves to move out of our comfort zone and stretch ourselves to think deeper and reach higher than we thought we ever could -

Here's hoping 2017 is our year to live the life of our dreams!!!  UNEEK

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNEEK said:

Here's hoping 2017 is our year to live the life of our dreams!!!  UNEEK

***///  BackAtCha, UNEEK:tiphat:

2017 will be a life we've dreamed of --- after 8 years of the severe beat-down under the evil regime of an illegal usurper,

We The People can once again cling to our guns & Bibles and speak our minds without being labeled haters and racists !

We can once again show respect for a true American President who believes in GOD & COUNTRY first !

And just to top it off with a cherry --- a fistful of IQD finally worth a damn ! :tiphat:

• Upvote 6

I was unable to edit my post in a timely manner to add a last comment -- 

As far as the video and other things found on the internet - all does bring doubt & questions as to the real TRUTH - Luckily I am not forced to make any public decision as to the validity of the video or other info  - I do and we all do make a choice or decision as to how we respond to the information and it very well could impact our life and other decisions we make -- 

The sad thing is  if there is proof out there it has been successfully hidden  - distorted & covered up enough that nothing has changed for 8 yrs -- There may have been and will continue to carry consequences  -- 

We can only hope now for the best and our future -  I do feel more convincing information will come to light but again - it will not change the past - 

• Upvote 4

Thanks Yota ! The problem we all have today is that it is becoming more and more difficult to decipher the real truth. Thank God I came from a really good family, with good morals, love and understanding. That was and still is, real ! In the rest of the world of this high tech revolution, information changes so quickly and what is a matter of fact today, may not be tomorrow. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it real. Sometimes when I can't wrap my head around new information, I go back to the basics in my life.... That was and still is real. From what I've learned about religion, Satin is the master of disguise. My point is, when things come at you faster than you can process them.....Take a step back, sometimes you're better off being on the outside looking in.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Anybody remember the days when President's kids were considered off limits to social slandering?......Boy, were those the white days.  B)

GO RV, then BV

They still are Shabs ! Trump will bash their brains in if they messed with his kids ! 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Thanks Yota ! The problem we all have today is that it is becoming more and more difficult to decipher the real truth. Thank God I came from a really good family, with good morals, love and understanding. That was and still is, real ! In the rest of the world of this high tech revolution, information changes so quickly and what is a matter of fact today, may not be tomorrow. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it real. Sometimes when I can't wrap my head around new information, I go back to the basics in my life.... That was and still is real. From what I've learned about religion, Satin is the master of disguise. My point is, when things come at you faster than you can process them.....Take a step back, sometimes you're better off being on the outside looking in.

Couldn't of said it any better!   Now a days it is becoming harder and harder to trust, accept and not feel deceive by what is printed.  <_<

Uneek you stated it very well, it all boils down to ones own individualism.  :)

Edited by patrickgold
  • Upvote 4

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:47 AM, patrickgold said:

Couldn't of said it any better!   Now a days it is becoming harder and harder to trust, accept and not feel deceive by what is printed.  <_<

Uneek you stated it very well, it all boils down to ones own individualism.  :)

As long as you know your own mind, stick to your morals & convictions,

trust God and make the time to educate yourself, you should be alright, PATRICKGOLD...

It'd be hard to put something over on a man who stands on his convictions. ;)

• Upvote 4