Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Believes in BIGFOOT?

Bigfoot68

It was a joke!

Lgraham

Good humor, sounded so sincere. I looked up Bigfoot's previous posts and I am guessing he is prob a suit trying to turn a buck. I understand the rationale behind picking July 1st, nothing wrong with that, it was just that people are desperate for this to happen and when you give them the impression that it is a sure thing they wanna believe it to be true. The ultimate responsibility does rest on the reader of these posts to take any proclamations with a grain of salt unless backed up by links and hard data. Since Bigfoot never gave any credible evidence that his predictions had substance I gave them a very low level of significance in my view of the Dinar RV. Might have gotten a little carried away with the comments and I hope that there are no hard feelings. We are in the Dinar investment together and unless someone is purposefully pouring out pitchers of Koolaid then it is all good! I am very confident that the RV is right around the corner and am willing to wait for it to come around it so I can hit it in the head with a 2 by 4!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per the tale of Bigfoot, and then we can move on to Nessie, and what have you . . . . I think too many people have concluded that it is over already. It's not. Or it MAY not be. If the banks were closed on July 1 and in fact the person or entity commissioned to be the herald for our RV was off, BigFoot could still be right, or not wrong yet.

On the 5th of July, we will have either more of Woody's **crickets** or an announcement that we RV'd last Thursday. Either way, then we will get to THE END.

P.S. If Bigfoot turns out to be right, he's gonna be one awfully hard to handle 7 foot hairy biped. :)

Cheers,

Maynard

• Upvote 4

As per the tale of Bigfoot, and then we can move on to Nessie, and what have you . . . . I think too many people have concluded that it is over already. It's not. Or it MAY not be. If the banks were closed on July 1 and in fact the person or entity commissioned to be the herald for our RV was off, BigFoot could still be right, or not wrong yet.

On the 5th of July, we will have either more of Woody's **crickets** or an announcement that we RV'd last Thursday. Either way, then we will get to THE END.

P.S. If Bigfoot turns out to be right, he's gonna be one awfully hard to handle 7 foot hairy biped. :)

Cheers,

Maynard

thats funny....im giving him til the 5th and if nothing happens then he cant be respected cause he told everyone without a doubt july1st and that he doesnt care what we think. so ihe may just be in hiding til the 5th to say i told ya so. lets pray he is right.

Cheers,

Maynard

He missed it like many others before him have missed it. There is no overtime, there is no mulligan, when you have been yelling July 1 from the rooftops for a month straight. Get fooled by Bigfoot once, shame on him, get fooled by him twice, shame on you. Same applies for all the guru's who have missed their mark. If the RV was in the past, intel would be leaking like a sieve, and yet the sound of crickets fill the air. Bigfoot went all in, let the Dinar chips fall where they may. Let's take a step back and relax for a moment, there is plenty of action coming right around the corner, an RV storm is brewing.

Gotcha! I thought you might have known something about Bigfoot that was not common knowledge with the rest of us here on DV. Sorry for over reacting! I would be very interested to hear from Bigfoot again to have him divulge a little more about why he has been so steadfast with the July 1 date. Like everyone else - I am ready for this wild ride to come to a positive conclusion. But you difinately got me on this one.... thanks!

Thank you for your reply........That was totally my sarcasstic humor on display. It is hard sometimes to tell from the printed word. This bigfoot68 guy has had me curious about him for a couple of weeks now......maybe longer. I started to notice his comments on the chat post where sonny1 made his prediction of July 26 or sooner for the RV. Then he began to say July 1st a few times more. I took notice. I went through and read all his previous posts. This did not take long as he did not join DV until mid May. Almost all his posts are a single sentence. He began this prediction process in a unassuming manner. Not really trying to draw too much attention to himself. Just saying July 1st with confidence everytime. I personally liked the impression he appeared to make in this on-line world of ours. When you combine his prediction with the Guarantee of sonny1 by July 26. Then combine the posts from Chief V and comments from the secretary general of UNSC about removing chapter 7 sanctions in the next phase. Also, we saw that the IMF was doing a re-boot of the CBI ledgers and the removal of 70% of the liquidity. I thought maybe this guy really is on to something. So I started checking some of the other dinar sites to see if he was a member using the same name and making any predictions. I found him at 3 other sites. However, he has zero posts. I have checked his profile here to see if he has logged in during the day. Yesterday he loged in at least 3 times but did not post any messages. As of today, he has not logged in. This may sound like alot of work.......but really it is not. It can all be done in just a few minutes. Maybe he really does want to be mysterious. Or worse....maybe he just wants to see how many people he can get to respond to his posts by building false hope for so many people. If true, this would make him the worst type of person. I think it was Drox that speculated that this could be the infamous RHNDA. That was demonstrated to be a liar. He profoundly declared that he knew the date. Saying things like....I am right or You will see. Trust me when I say that I want him to be right. I could really use it. I guess we all could. I keep telling my wife that I will be a really great rich guy! But at the end of the day, Bigfoot68 is really just like the photographs of bigfoot...... Phony. I am still willing to give his prediction until July 4 in Iraq when the CBI re-opens for their auction. If it does not happen by then......then I hope that bigfoot will disappear just as the mythical one has.

All the best

Lgraham

• Upvote 3

Thank you for your reply........That was totally my sarcasstic humor on display. It is hard sometimes to tell from the printed word. This bigfoot68 guy has had me curious about him for a couple of weeks now......maybe longer. I started to notice his comments on the chat post where sonny1 made his prediction of July 26 or sooner for the RV. Then he began to say July 1st a few times more. I took notice. I went through and read all his previous posts. This did not take long as he did not join DV until mid May. Almost all his posts are a single sentence. He began this prediction process in a unassuming manner. Not really trying to draw too much attention to himself. Just saying July 1st with confidence everytime. I personally liked the impression he appeared to make in this on-line world of ours. When you combine his prediction with the Guarantee of sonny1 by July 26. Then combine the posts from Chief V and comments from the secretary general of UNSC about removing chapter 7 sanctions in the next phase. Also, we saw that the IMF was doing a re-boot of the CBI ledgers and the removal of 70% of the liquidity. I thought maybe this guy really is on to something. So I started checking some of the other dinar sites to see if he was a member using the same name and making any predictions. I found him at 3 other sites. However, he has zero posts. I have checked his profile here to see if he has logged in during the day. Yesterday he loged in at least 3 times but did not post any messages. As of today, he has not logged in. This may sound like alot of work.......but really it is not. It can all be done in just a few minutes. Maybe he really does want to be mysterious. Or worse....maybe he just wants to see how many people he can get to respond to his posts by building false hope for so many people. If true, this would make him the worst type of person. I think it was Drox that speculated that this could be the infamous RHNDA. That was demonstrated to be a liar. He profoundly declared that he knew the date. Saying things like....I am right or You will see. Trust me when I say that I want him to be right. I could really use it. I guess we all could. I keep telling my wife that I will be a really great rich guy! But at the end of the day, Bigfoot68 is really just like the photographs of bigfoot...... Phony. I am still willing to give his prediction until July 4 in Iraq when the CBI re-opens for their auction. If it does not happen by then......then I hope that bigfoot will disappear just as the mythical one has.

All the best

Lgraham

lgrahm - I appreciate your explanation above. As you can see from my number of posts - I am new to the DV Forums - but trying to learn all that I can. It appears that you are well versed in the ways of the dinar - so I do have a question that I would like to have clarified. Once the dinar does have the RV/RI - will the currency be "held constant" by the CBI much like it has been to this point or will it be then traded on the open market via Forex? And if it is put on the forex for trading - what is going to keep it's value from plummeting when you have all of these speculators selling their dinar back and cashing out. If is a classic supply and demand equation - the exchange rate is going to get hammered! I am just trying to make plans so that I can maximize my return on my dinar once this merry-go-round finally stops! Any wisdom on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

All the best

Lgraham

I threw the RHNDA card out at Bigfoot. I began railing on RHNDA when it became apparent that individual was trying to stir up trouble with absolutely nothing to backup the rhetoric. Much the same way I have been wary of Bigfoot, the reaction from both of them has been about the same, very little response to confirm or refute whether they are actual Dinar investors or if they have some sort of sick alternative motive. We now know that RHNDA was a hoax, and it is commonly believed that Bigfoot is a hoax. Is Bigfoot68 a hoax and making a mockery of the entire forum? So far it is leaning that way.....Bigfoot is irrelevant to me, the energy needs to go to focusing and visualizing on the RVing of the Dinar! FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS! All good things come to those that wait.....

• Downvote 1

Ok Bigfoot, you still got most of us so could ya tell us what is happening at the closed banks right now that makes you sure a RV is going to be announced on the 5th?,, God Bless and Geaux RV

For heaven sakes..... the writing is on the wall. I'm blown away how some have to hash, hash and rehash the same stuff. Read between the lines. RV by the 5th.... done and done....... Did I say that right Bigfoot?

lgrahm - I appreciate your explanation above. As you can see from my number of posts - I am new to the DV Forums - but trying to learn all that I can. It appears that you are well versed in the ways of the dinar - so I do have a question that I would like to have clarified. Once the dinar does have the RV/RI - will the currency be "held constant" by the CBI much like it has been to this point or will it be then traded on the open market via Forex? And if it is put on the forex for trading - what is going to keep it's value from plummeting when you have all of these speculators selling their dinar back and cashing out. If is a classic supply and demand equation - the exchange rate is going to get hammered! I am just trying to make plans so that I can maximize my return on my dinar once this merry-go-round finally stops! Any wisdom on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Thanks flip, for the clarification.....

brichards513,

I can answer the two questions that you have presented here. I can do this with a link to facts. Please note that I am no expert or anything close to that. I have simply been reading these forums and following the factual links when provided. Then, drawing my own conclusions. Because you have said that you are new and have been so polite as to ask for some help......Please allow me to direct you to some excellent links and make some recommendations for people that have posted here and taught all of us more than we could have otherwise learned on our own.

The answer to your first question is here on page 11 line 26: http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2010/irq/020810.pdf

I would recommend that you read the lengthy report. But your answer is on page 11.

The answer to your second question is: The CBI will defend their exchange rate from their vast foreign currency reserves. These reserves amount to somewhere between 277 and 300 billion dollars. This is fifth in the world today. Please read some stuff about the D.F. I. account. Here is a great thread started by Doc31:

Also....Please search the chat sections for anything from Groovgal. And anything from Scooter. This is tremendous information from those two.

Read all the news you can from the news section in the DV forums. After you have done all that, you will probably have surpassed me anyways.

Look forward to hearing more from you as you learn and please bring your thoughts here for all to consider.

All the best

Lgraham

Flip.... You seem like such a nice person! I am me...not anyone else you have come across in the past.. Don't be so paranoid!

I am a nice person. It is the individual's responsibility to sort out what is real and what is not. After skimming your previous posts, I can say that it would be a stretch to associate you with RHNDA. If your intentions are good then I apologize for making light of you, if not then I have covered those bases as well. Have a marvelous 4th of July! The RV will happen when the RV happens, set your mind free and your body will follow..... biggrin.gif

post-15539-127811791782_thumb.jpg

post-15539-127811795648_thumb.jpg

For all of you who think I am NOT an investor of Dinar.... This is just some of my DINAR! Happy 4th of July!

Sorry about the 2 Rolexs.... I needed something heavy to hold the paper down!!! :)

Don't ask me why....But I do enjoy your plain spoken cockiness.

Lgraham

For heaven sakes..... the writing is on the wall. I'm blown away how some have to hash, hash and rehash the same stuff. Read between the lines. RV by the 5th.... done and done....... Did I say that right Bigfoot?

Sorry i posted something a advanced member of a month or so would be offended by lol,,,so let me say welcome and it wasn't intended to be a insult to bigfoot , we all want this to happen, God Bless and Geaux RV

Edited by briantoler

Thanks flip, for the clarification.....

brichards513,

I can answer the two questions that you have presented here. I can do this with a link to facts. Please note that I am no expert or anything close to that. I have simply been reading these forums and following the factual links when provided. Then, drawing my own conclusions. Because you have said that you are new and have been so polite as to ask for some help......Please allow me to direct you to some excellent links and make some recommendations for people that have posted here and taught all of us more than we could have otherwise learned on our own.

The answer to your first question is here on page 11 line 26: http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2010/irq/020810.pdf

I would recommend that you read the lengthy report. But your answer is on page 11.

The answer to your second question is: The CBI will defend their exchange rate from their vast foreign currency reserves. These reserves amount to somewhere between 277 and 300 billion dollars. This is fifth in the world today. Please read some stuff about the D.F. I. account. Here is a great thread started by Doc31:

Also....Please search the chat sections for anything from Groovgal. And anything from Scooter. This is tremendous information from those two.

Read all the news you can from the news section in the DV forums. After you have done all that, you will probably have surpassed me anyways.

Look forward to hearing more from you as you learn and please bring your thoughts here for all to consider.

All the best

Lgraham

lgraham - thank you for being so kind and educating me on these aspects of our investment. I have taken the time to read the items posted and they do in fact shed additional light on the questions that I had. I especially like the idea that 90% of the IQD is held by governments around the world and only 10% is held by those of us who are looking to brighten our futures in a BIG way! If that is indeed the case - then once the RV/RI does occur - the exchange rate may fluctuate, but it shouldn't plummet like a rock because such a small amount of the actual total is being exchanged. Thanks again for taking the time to respond and to educate me on the ways of the IQD. Let's all hope that we will be smiling all the way to the bank very soon! God Bless

Relax...and be happy with what you have...I have said it before... GREED Kills.... No one knows the rate so chill and enjoy family this weekend. I have had my dinar since early 2004. I do not like the feeling of being greedy...it seems to be a curse of bad luck....remember that!

I believe. Postive thoughts always get you what you need. Think of all the positive we can do with the RV.

Happy Independence Day which is on the 4th.

• Upvote 1

I believe he has good intentions and I hope he is right on the money. BTW of those who might doubt or bash him ... at least he has enough faith in the dinar and RV that he signed up for Adam's VIP group so to me that means more proof than pictures of dinars and rolex of him having to prove who he is or is not.