Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Believes in BIGFOOT?

Bigfoot68

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The proper word in your sentence is there. Not their. I hate those little mistakes.....ohhh and stop yelling!

I sure want to believe!!! Oh and he did use the proper their. Their is ownership as in "their gov't." and there is placement, such as...go over there.

I sure want to believe!!! Oh and he did use the proper their. Their is ownership as in "their gov't." and there is placement, such as...go over there.

Bigfoot has struggled with the English language, that is understandable. There is something that is off about Tom and the more I bring it up, the more I get hammered. Bigfoot either has a cult following or has multiple personalities. Very possible Tom shares the same body with Rhnda. It makes no difference, I have the best feeling that this RV is going to happen soon, if Bigfoot is in the looney bin and has 10 profiles with 10 personalities, then perhaps one flew over the cuckoo nest. The RV is slave to no man, (except maybe Shabibi). IMO the RV is right around the corner, I feel that this is going to happen very soooooon and the waiting will be over. Then there will be Bigger things to worry about than Bigfoot being in his/her right mind. Let's keep our eyes on the RV prize.

Your Belief is Infectious! I believe I believe and I am closing my eyes and clicking my heels. :D

Being from Kansas the idea of this happening today is about as real as Dorothy making it back home with three clicks of her ruby red shoes. I know you have the heart the tin man was missing and the courage the lion was searching for to predict such a date. But the fact is the ole wicked witch is not going to allow it to occur. So lets hope the great wizard will step in and hurry this venture along!!! Eventually there will "Be No Place Like Home. No Place Like Home, No Place Like Home!!!" LOL

GOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Bigfoot has struggled with the English language, that is understandable. There is something that is off about Tom and the more I bring it up, the more I get hammered. Bigfoot either has a cult following or has multiple personalities. Very possible Tom shares the same body with Rhnda. It makes no difference, I have the best feeling that this RV is going to happen soon, if Bigfoot is in the looney bin and has 10 profiles with 10 personalities, then perhaps one flew over the cuckoo nest. The RV is slave to no man, (except maybe Shabibi). IMO the RV is right around the corner, I feel that this is going to happen very soooooon and the waiting will be over. Then there will be Bigger things to worry about than Bigfoot being in his/her right mind. Let's keep our eyes on the RV prize.

Flip... I have thought he and Rhnda were one in the same too! I just didn't want to post that. He seems like a good dude but Rhnda would have done this just as a psych experiment in that twisted brain. I am hoping he is just a guy that had a really good hunch and a possible lead in. It will be interesting to see his reaction if it doesn't.

We are getting closer but the government has to be in place to navigate the confusion that this sort of enormous income raise it is giving to all its people. Peace will need to be kept. Theft and crime will be rampant for those without dinar in savings or those wanting more. Al qaeda will use this as a trampoline for their agenda. Leadership is critical. Shabibi may be able to pull the trigger on the RV but he can't give the military or its citizens orders. Merchant pricing will change drastically without a leadership's stabilization. This is no small undertaking and chaos will ensue. Do we really think it could happen while the government is still this unpredictable? The political process will be 1000 times worse in my opinion.

On a personal note to Bigfoot... you are a brave soul for correcting someone for something as trivial as grammar in a blog forum. Especially when you have a potential "little mistake" as monumental as your prediction hanging in the balance! Your courageous prediction without any support of your claims had my faith and cheers until you showed your true nature by correcting that person. MY SOURCES TELL ME THAT WAS A BUSH LEAGUE MOVE! IS THAT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU? I hope you are a good guy and just got caught up in the moment but that was uncalled for. Hopefully you get lucky and it RV's soon anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go back and read the post...I am right. I am referring to the 2nd (their) he used not the first one. I even put a strike-thru over it on my post. I was only kidding anyway.. WOW.....People are on pins and needles. Anyway, If they don't announce the RV today...they will by Sunday! and I have stated this in previous posts.... The RV is today though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! Some people are trigger happy! Try to yell at me on the 5th....won't happen...There will not be a need to yell at me because we will be traveling to cash in.

I saw your post before stating it could be the 4th. Hey im with you Bigfoot. If you think it will happen, its as good as anyone else has said. So Sunday could be a HUGE day. GO RV!!!!

Anyway, If they don't announce the RV today...they will by Sunday! and I have stated this in previous posts.... The RV is today though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! Some people are trigger happy! Try to yell at me on the 5th....won't happen...There will not be a need to yell at me because we will be traveling to cash in.

Like I said elsewhere, this would be a great time for Adam to call his CBI contact, or anyone with boots on the ground to talk to a bank employee, and try to verify. I suppose we'll know one way or the other soon enough, but if a few insiders confirm it's a done deal that would be sweet. (Not to mention, I'm sure a few people would run to buy dinar!)

Go back and read the post...I am right. I am referring to the 2nd (their) he used not the first one. I even put a strike-thru over it on my post. I was only kidding anyway.. WOW.....People are on pins and needles. Anyway, If they don't announce the RV today...they will by Sunday! and I have stated this in previous posts.... The RV is today though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! Some people are trigger happy! Try to yell at me on the 5th....won't happen...There will not be a need to yell at me because we will be traveling to cash in.

Bigfoot68, even if it doe's not come to pass as you say, you are still ok in my books. If nothing else you have at least made me very happy this last little while about this Investment. At Least it is better then a doom and Gloom post.

Have a great week-end all

pp

I do believe the RV is going to happen very soon, I saw something today (witnessed by a friend that makes me think the RV is indeed near). Sorry for poking fun at you Bigfoot but I suspect that the RV train is coming and fast.

Care to give details about what "YOUR FRIEND" witnessed?

-_- Wellllll, looks as though the 1st has come & gone, but I'm with leggman about giving Bigfoot 'til the 4th... I saw that post too. And if it doesn't happen then, I do still believe it's right around the corner. The way I look at it, the corner approaches ever-faster with each day that passes!! B)

Yes, you are right and I apologize. I was really only goofing with you too. Wasn't meant to be mean. I totally missed the second their (was way late when I read it.) It's all good. Also, like I said before I want to believe. I have patience, so if it doesn't happen by then I won't be one to yell at you.

• Upvote 1

RV July 1st. Do you believe?

Not I.....sorry bud....the articles that have been posted on here would have told you it wouldnt happen on the first.....and if you think that they will RV without a govt in place (even though it might not be completely necessary) then you are way off base....

• Downvote 4

Nope. Wrong! There were two placements of the word "their". If you notice, in his comment, the one he was referring to has a line through it:

DONT GET ME WRONG I NEED THIS MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON BUT THEIR IS JUST STILL MUCH TO GET DONE BEFORE THEY MAKE THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS EVEN WORSE

Read more:

In closing, he was incorrect about the date, but not the grammar correction.

OK, I'm done. lol

Crap, didn't see someone else noticed that already. I really need to read through the entire post before commenting. Sheesh!

"On a personal note to Bigfoot... you are a brave soul for correcting someone for something as trivial as grammar in a blog forum. Especially when you have a potential "little mistake" as monumental as your prediction hanging in the balance! Your courageous prediction without any support of your claims had my faith and cheers until you showed your true nature by correcting that person. MY SOURCES TELL ME THAT WAS A BUSH LEAGUE MOVE! IS THAT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU? I hope you are a good guy and just got caught up in the moment but that was uncalled for. Hopefully you get lucky and it RV's soon anyway."

Read more:

DROX, Calm down. You've never seemed so whiney. What's up with that? It was funny. Calm yourself, John Spartan!

i see he is still in hiding. come out bigfoot. let us know what happened :)

Camerascott.....Bigfoot can't come out from hiding. Because, to explain how it did not occur would tip everyone off to his sources. You see....he has high sources for the July 1st date and even higher sources for why it did'nt happen. I believe his highest sources will have a new date soon.....so sit tight!

Lgraham

Camerascott.....Bigfoot can't come out from hiding. Because, to explain how it did not occur would tip everyone off to his sources. You see....he has high sources for the July 1st date and even higher sources for why it did'nt happen. I believe his highest sources will have a new date soon.....so sit tight!

Lgraham

Instead of using the date given to him by the "High" source (if we are playing the high, higher, highest game) - why not just go with the "new" date from the "Highest" source from the beginning and maintain credibility? I - like many others - am giving him the benefit of the doubt and looking to Monday or Tuesday of next week to see if his stated timetable comes to pass. However - if you have a "Highest" source - I would think that this would be the one to rely on from the get go - wouldn't you?

Instead of using the date given to him by the "High" source (if we are playing the high, higher, highest game) - why not just go with the "new" date from the "Highest" source from the beginning and maintain credibility? I - like many others - am giving him the benefit of the doubt and looking to Monday or Tuesday of next week to see if his stated timetable comes to pass. However - if you have a "Highest" source - I would think that this would be the one to rely on from the get go - wouldn't you?

It was a joke!

Lgraham

It was a joke!

Lgraham

Gotcha! I thought you might have known something about Bigfoot that was not common knowledge with the rest of us here on DV. Sorry for over reacting! I would be very interested to hear from Bigfoot again to have him divulge a little more about why he has been so steadfast with the July 1 date. Like everyone else - I am ready for this wild ride to come to a positive conclusion. But you difinately got me on this one.... thanks!