Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Believes in BIGFOOT?

Bigfoot68

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RV July 1st. Do you believe?

I do believe the RV is going to happen very soon, I saw something today (witnessed by a friend that makes me think the RV is indeed near). Sorry for poking fun at you Bigfoot but I suspect that the RV train is coming and fast.

• Upvote 1

NOT A CHANCE IT HAPPENS TOM - SORRY JUST REALISTIC - THESE PEOPLE CANT EVEN GET THEIR GOVT TOGETHER AFTER 4 MONTHS - ITS SUCH A JOKE - WILL BE EVER SO LUCKY FOR IT TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR - DONT GET ME WRONG I NEED THIS MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON BUT THEIR IS JUST STILL MUCH TO GET DONE BEFORE THEY MAKE THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS EVEN WORSE - OH AS EVERYONE HERE SAYS - THIS IS JMHO - :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

RV July 1st. Do you believe?

Yup I 100% believe. No prob it's a done deal. Got my clothes laid out for the trip to D Trade. You da man Bigfoot!!! Oh and have to give tons of credit to Chief to. You 2 plus my boyfriend that is over there are my heros........

:) Bigfoot there seems to be something very different about you--I don't know--maybe it's this quiet certainty you have . I really don't recall you saying much. Perhaps that's just it --we need to pay attention to the quiet ones. You seem like you are in possession of certain information that compels you to give this date as fact, so I'm going to jump on wagon with you and hope that tomarrow will be perfect day in regards to this investment.

The proper word in your sentence is there. Not their. I hate those little mistakes.....ohhh and stop yelling!

DAM YOU - J/K - I had a feeling a make a mistake spelling somewhere - good eye - Listen dont get me wrong i said in a previous post that if it happens on the July 1st, i wanted to shake your hand. I feel like there is just still to much for Iraq to finish or start whatever way you look at it before this RV/RI will happen. I just dont see my LIFE changing tom - and if it does happen tom. vacation is on me my friend - anywhere you wanna go - GO IRAQ