Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think the Rumors section should now be call the Luigi1 forum

rico1

Just a thought but I was wondering if the rumors section should be now call the Luigi1 topic section? As it seems as he is the only one posting in that section and it seems to have been taken over by him.

Just a thoughtB)

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

LUIGI1 is DV's unofficial Garbage Man !  :trash:

Remember when we were all starved for Dinar data and used to scour every site out there

only to encounter the predatory gurus waiting to pounce on us...?

Now LUIGI puts himself on the line, dodging guru turd bombs, and brings back the 1/2 truths

for our perusal and comment.      Every now and again there's a worthy nugget which opens our debate here.

BONUS:  Indulging in our favourite past time of guru bashing.... a healthy psychological exercise

for us to get out our frustrations on those tool bags ! :deadhorse:

We've never had to leave DV since. :)

Thank you, LUIGI...!   :tiphat:

Now if we could only get UMBERTINO to let up on posting all that kommie krap..... <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Now if we could only get UMBERTINO to let up on posting all that kommie krap..... <_<

End Quote

You've been saying that a lot  lately..How about Free Speech and Free Expression ?

I'm not saying anything ( obviously..I believe in diversity of opinions....) when it comes to a lot of right-wing posts and convictions cos that'd be absurd for me to do and I'd never think of such a thing ( complaining  about others political ideas) ...Why can't you do the same?

You seem generally to be a good person..So I don't know your problem ( evidently there's one) with all this

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 4

***/// When your kommie-krafted version of "free speech" undermines the liberty, safety, security & comfort of US as a Nation,

it is no longer Free Speech -- it is HATE SPEECH AGAINST ALL WE STAND FOR & REPRESENT

THAT's the difference.

WE have laws which supercede your perceived version of OUR FREE SPEECH. 

LIES - DECEIT & DEFLECTION created by your communist party  - an enemy of Our Republic - is NOT protected speech when

it is used like you are -- constant passive-aggressive posting, hammering away at TRUTH & LIBERTY with LIES against US.

You're an enemy of this Country when you seek to destroy her with your brand of kommie hate, deception & lies.

You're all cozy over there in Italy where the long arm of OUR law can't try you for being a TREASONOUS  COWARD.

You must hate US an awful lot to be so relentless in your posting of all which YOU perceive WE do wrong and unjust.<_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 7

10 hours ago, umbertino said:

End Quote

You've been saying that a lot  lately..How about Free Speech and Free Expression ?

I'm not saying anything ( obviously..I believe in diversity of opinions....) when it comes to a lot of right-wing posts and convictions cos that'd be absurd for me to do and I'd never think of such a thing ( complaining  about others political ideas) ...Why can't you do the same?

You seem generally to be a good person..So I don't know your problem ( evidently there's one) with all this

This is NOT a "free speech" issue.  You are certainly free to post your lies.  Just as we are free to call you out on it.  Only problem is... you won't join us in discourse where we could compete fairly in the arena of ideas.  You just drop your daily 💩💩💩 on the forum and leave it for us to clean up.  

• Upvote 10

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...