Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Legal representative: three important laws will be discussed at the next session of parliament

yota691

thanks ten years later, just being overly careful, this is a chance of a life time and don't want to blow it.  Sounds like we visited the same places. amazing so much currency just lying around,  would not see that here. Just need 2 mil more if I can find it. we are near the end of a long wait.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

thanks ten years later, just being overly careful, this is a chance of a life time and don't want to blow it.  Sounds like we visited the same places. amazing so much currency just lying around,  would not see that here. Just need 2 mil more if I can find it. we are near the end of a long wait.

Small World, huh HD :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, climber7 said:

No,but since this is a FACT BASED website that provides articles and such, I was respectfully hoping to get some definitive proof and not hearsay regarding if he did or not. 

Ok, so I am not going to go back that far looking for the post but I can tell you what I remember. There was never any,"Proof", that Trump bought dinar. It came from a much less reliable sight and supposedly from someone that worked with Trump. Honestly at the time I thought exactly what you do now. But hindsight is 20/20 and now Trump has gone and done whatever it took to become POTUS. And all the while he's been saying that nations that we help militarily will pay for that help.

So what nation has cost us more money to save than any other. Yes Iraq. And when you take into account that George Bush claimed he had a way to pay for the war and it wouldn't cost us a dime, Ya have to think that at least the possibility exist that Trump has an agenda.

And no you won't find anything on the net about what Bush said, it's been washed but I absolutely remember watching him say it.   

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ok, so I am not going to go back that far looking for the post but I can tell you what I remember. There was never any,"Proof", that Trump bought dinar. It came from a much less reliable sight and supposedly from someone that worked with Trump. Honestly at the time I thought exactly what you do now. But hindsight is 20/20 and now Trump has gone and done whatever it took to become POTUS. And all the while he's been saying that nations that we help militarily will pay for that help.

So what nation has cost us more money to save than any other. Yes Iraq. And when you take into account that George Bush claimed he had a way to pay for the war and it wouldn't cost us a dime, Ya have to think that at least the possibility exist that Trump has an agenda.

And no you won't find anything on the net about what Bush said, it's been washed but I absolutely remember watching him say it.   

I remember the same on both accounts LGD. In fact I thought someone debunked the fact that Trump had dinars. I also remember Bush saying that the war would not cost a dime. It is about time for someone to step up and make this thing happen.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks for your reply LGD 👍

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Do you have a currency exchange location near you?  This is where I go to purchase/exchange my USD for IDQ. The closest to me is in Berkeley where I will be traveling to tomorrow morning.  Thank goodness they are open on Saturdays. 

Go Schmoolie. :D 

P.s. HD ....praying  you locate that 2 mil.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, HappyDays said:

the mention of trump buying dinar in 06 after printing the new dinar has me wondering if the dinar I bought in Kuwait in 04 25k notes are good. anyone have an answer

Do your dinars have Saddcm Husssaina face on them???

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, HappyDays said:

HappyDays, welcome to the DV board. Nothing wrong with being careful. You will find a great group of people here.  Just reach out and post and there will be more than enough people stepping up to help you. Your in at the right time too, hang in there.  

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

HappyDays, welcome to the DV board. Nothing wrong with being careful. You will find a great group of people here.  Just reach out and post and there will be more than enough people stepping up to help you. Your in at the right time too, hang in there.  

Yea and if you find who is hiding the cookies let me know!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Okay, so a couple hours ago I got this post in my regular email.

I went to DV to read up more on this because this article was posted in THIS THREAD, and now I can't find it. Where did it go??

I'd really like to get some more information on this and what this means for all of us. Any help here? 

photo-thumb-40112.jpg  
yota691 said:

Due to non-completion of amendments to it .. the parliamentary reconciliation refuses to book the presidency of parliament to include «accountability» in the next meeting

January 5, 2017 

Committee announced accountability and national reconciliation in the House of Representatives received aletter from the board chairman of the parliament to include the Justice and Accountability Act in the first session of the new legislative term, saying it would reject due to lack of law completeness limit Alan.oukal Committee Chairman Hisham al - Suhail , "said the committee received a formal letter from the board presidency parliament calls for the inclusion of the justice and accountability Act in the first session with thestart of the new legislative term next week, noting that the committee would reject it for lack of law iscompleted so far for lack of quorum is achieved in Alganh.obin Suhail said one of the reasons delaying thelaw of accountability and justice so far is a quorum of the Committee , because any member which enjoys avacation prejudice quorum, stressing that most of the members of the political blocs are talking about reconciliation and delay the law of accountability in the media , which is not represented in the committee, noting that members of the committee who are representing the "state of law, the Iraqi masses, areunited" .utalb Suhail political blocs that speak for reconciliation and the law of accountability and justice nomination of deputies representing them within the Commission to complete its work properly and inaccordance with the times specified for each Qanon.oomah Suhail that the problems of accountability and justice law still exists, noting that the committee has completed accounted for 70 percent of the law, adding that the Committee corresponds has completed its work to move on the blocks to find a compromise formulas to pass the law, a reference not completed to this then the lack of commitment by the House ofRepresentatives acted in Alganh.ocd Suhail that the committee would reject the inclusion of the law in thefirst session of the Council of counting completed curb Alan.mn part , said a member of the legal Committee of Parliament for the National Alliance Ibtisam al- Hilali that accountability and justice of theagreed laws law and passed a sure guarantee of a comprehensive political settlement agreed upon byeveryone . She said Hilali, in a press statement, said that "accountability and justice agreed upon in thepaper is the first laws of the political blocs law , " indicating that " the law will be passed after the holiday and the beginning of the next legislative term, she Hilali " the passing of the bill will be required of all parties to resolve outstanding issues in order to move the political settlement which will be an important step for the peaceful and stable Iraq , " is noteworthy that the accountability and justice law of important laws, which were unanimous political blocs to go be passed during the next term with the laws Akhary.okan parliament, voted on 30 July, a bill to ban the Baath and entities dissolved and racist parties and takfiri andterrorist activities and party, full of its articles. 
The bill to prevent the return of the Baath party under any name to the authority or political life and not allow him to be part of the political and party pluralism in Iraq, also provides for the prohibition of entities and political parties and organizations that adopt the ideas or attitudes contrary to the principles of democracy and the peaceful transfer of Sulth.aly it announced the National Alliance MP Haider Mawla, the coalition gave a promise to the Union of forces passage of amendment accountability and justice law , but without the inclusion of "Fedayeen Saddam" benefits, while noting that the approval of the law needs to Oukt.oukal Mawla, it is "within the political agreements, the National Alliance gave promise of the political blocs, including the Union of national forces to approve a draft amendment to the justice and accountability Act , "noting that" the draft amendment includes points of contention, including the violation of the Constitution again and laws such as banning the Baath Party . "He added Mawla that" the coalition refuses to vote on the accountability and justice if it included a paragraph giving benefits of commandos or members of the people in the Baath Party. " 
He pointed out that "approval of the law takes time for the existence of problems on its articles" .ousot the House of Representatives, earlier, the inclusion of Justice and Accountability Law on the agenda of its agenda.

• Upvote 2

On 1/6/2017 at 5:29 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And when you take into account that George Bush claimed he had a way to pay for the war and it wouldn't cost us a dime, Ya have to think that at least the possibility exist that Trump has an agenda.

I am sure I remember him saying it too LGD.

• Upvote 4

Being a business man ( for lack of a better term)  and if I had the power to facilitate a country (knowing I already had numerous stocks, bonds and currency) what would keep you from it ! Donald Trump is his own man and I don't believe that he is owned by anyone entity other than his own corporation. The problem which is an awesome contradiction to the way politics "was" is that he is not bought and paid for by the establishment ! The current situation has never occurred before in the history of the United States. Donald Trump is so diversified across the world that no one or other entity can control him and that's our ace in the hole for a liberty loving patriotic American ! I truly believe that he will empower the people to have a better life and because he has already got more money than he needs or his great great great great grandchildren will ever need. Donald Trump wants to leave a heritage that will go down in the history books, this will be his legacy. Never will we have this chance again to go against a totally currupt system ! This is our time to say and do what is right, without reprocussions from people who think everything is OK and there is no right or wrong....We know better !

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

Thanks Yota

So, I was having difficulty discerning if this was a good thing or not.

Could you please briefly break this down in layman's terms?  

Thanks again for all you do here.....

The accountability and justice law is a law that deals with the old baath party, which is what saddam and his henchman were. They have a law that bans the baath party, but the accountability and justice law is a law that allows those that used to be in the baath party years ago to be part of the government again, but not in high positions and they have to be vetted. Also if they are not allowed back into the government or in other jobs then they are given retirement pay, and would have to work in the private sector. I myself feel this law is crap really when you consider the fact that they know who used to be in the baath party and they have the baath party law now too. 

I will give an example of what i mean. When sadaam was in power he had his revolutionary guard army. Well back in the day most people just wanted a pay check because the government owned everything in iraq, so alot of men became soldiers just so they could provide for their families, but that didnt mean that they believed in everything that sadaam did. When we invaded and bremer came in they disbanded the whole army and basically said that you dont fit in anywhere and cant work anywhere because you were part of the revolutionary guard, ie. baath party. So alot of those soldiers became soldiers with sadr, and other malitias and fought against our soldiers in the early days of the invasion. Alot of our soldiers lives would have been saved if bremer knew what the hell he was doing. So now these soldiers or any other old baath party members would have a chance at maybe becoming part of iraq again with this law. Actually the law already exists, but they are adding amendments to it. The trouble is, is the law really is looked upon as discrimination against the sunnis again, because like i said alot of them had no choice of survival except to be part of something they really didnt want in the first place. So now this is an important law that needs to be done in order for the national reconciliation to work. Its been in the basket of laws for over 2 years now. Hope that helps. ;)

Edited by mylilpony
  • Upvote 3