Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Legal representative: three important laws will be discussed at the next session of parliament

yota691

History of edits:: 6/1/2017 11:00 • 85 visits readable
Legal representative: three important laws will be discussed at the next session of parliament
{Baghdad} Euphrates News said the parliamentary legal committee member Hassan Turan, said that "three important laws will be discussed in the next session of parliament.
He Tauran told {Euphrates News} Friday, that " the laws that will be discussed in the next session of parliament is the Supreme Judicial Council Act, which continues to spin him some points of contention and the Act to amend the provincial elections and the law of the Federal Court , which is to include the House of Representatives and pending blocs agree Home him. " 
It is scheduled that the House of Representatives held its first session in the legislative term on Tuesday, 01.10.2017. 
It is said that several laws approved in Parliament crashes since the previous sessions and the most important of the National Guard, oil and gas and the Supreme Judicial Council of the Federal Court Rules after disagreements revolve around by the political blocs. is over
  • Upvote 9

Morning Yota and DV,

It is good to see the PLAN unfolding. I am also glad that I stumbled by this site somehow when I began researching the feasibility of becoming a business partner with Iraq. What I know, is that Adam Montana has set up a PLAN for all of us that coincides with the PLAN that is unfolding. If you have not taken advantage of VIP, OSI, and other facilitation organized by this site, you may miss the Boat (Pun Intended).

For 2017, I have some serious plans to expand my personal businesses. When I began to view where I was in this opportunity, I felt very comfortable knowing that when it pops...there are several mechanisms I have already invested in and am ready to "capitalize" at the Big Dance! 

Thank You Adam, for having a LONG VIEW on the PLAN and choosing to Lead those of us who see what you see, in the " way of the "Ant" !!!

Blessings All,

• Upvote 9

ladyGraceDaddy, you might be right about, Trumpnado !!! Donald has lot's of Dinar, he bought it in 2006, when the printed the

new Dinar.... Donald might be the one to HELP get this crap going...... If he want's to get the economy rolling a little better, help these Clowns, get some value to the Dinar. There will be a lot more Millionaires in the USA, if this happen's......  Like me ????

I can't wait to get this crap out of those 2 big safety deposit box's and exchange it for the USD........

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, moneysoon said:

Thank You Adam, for having a LONG VIEW on the PLAN and choosing to Lead those of us who see what you see, in the " way of the "Ant" !!!

Blessings All,

***///

Never have so few moved so many rubber plants for so long for so little....:P

All that's about to change !  Hang in there DV ant colony ! :lol:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Reelemfast said:

ladyGraceDaddy, you might be right about, Trumpnado !!! Donald has lot's of Dinar, he bought it in 2006, when the printed the

new Dinar.... Donald might be the one to HELP get this crap going...... If he want's to get the economy rolling a little better, help these Clowns, get some value to the Dinar. There will be a lot more Millionaires in the USA, if this happen's......  Like me ????

I can't wait to get this crap out of those 2 big safety deposit box's and exchange it for the USD........

I keep hearing the rumors of Trump buying dinars,but I've never seen any articles showing any proof.

Respectfully, can anyone provide any article showing this?  thanks! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

I keep hearing the rumors of Trump buying dinars,but I've never seen any articles showing any proof.

If you were Donald Trump would you want to put a news article out telling everybody that you bought 30 million dollars worth of dinar?

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

this is probably the 3 most important laws we are looking for............................Just use some ACCELERATION please.

Chinadawg, DV,  I'm hoping Parliament will put these important laws in "ONE BIG BASKET" to approve and vote next week. 

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

{Baghdad} Euphrates News said the parliamentary legal committee member Hassan Turan, said that "three important laws will be discussed in the next session of parliament.

DV,  It seems these important laws are possibly in the Parliament Legal committee from the article which is definitely a good thing which means they have been working behind the scenes.   We know that these particular laws have been beat down like a "DEAD HORSE" over the past months or so and I do believe it is coming like a freight train through the gates IMHO.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, climber7 said:

I'm in your camp as well Climber7 - could be nothing more than a great big Urban Legend.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

the mention of trump buying dinar in 06 after printing the new dinar has me wondering if the dinar I bought in Kuwait in 04 25k notes are good. anyone have an answer

I purchased my 25K IQD from currency exchanges in Kuwait back '04. Every time I was in one of those exchanges we'd see Kuwaitis in their finest linen were buying it up. Nodding, smiling at what we were doing. It's highly regulated and severe penalties for passing Bogus bills in Kuwait.

We never went to the same exchange twice - only to ones recommended. I was amazed at the connections some of our people had at the time.

My buddies and I had periodically checked our notes - it all still looks good. Hope this helps

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you were Donald Trump would you want to put a news article out telling everybody that you bought 30 million dollars worth of dinar?

No,but since this is a FACT BASED website that provides articles and such, I was respectfully hoping to get some definitive proof and not hearsay regarding if he did or not. 

15 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'm in your camp as well Climber7 - could be nothing more than a great big Urban Legend.

It would go a long ways in making me feel better about things if we could find out for sure if this is fact. 

• Upvote 2