Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana HAPPY NEW YEAR! 4 Jan 2017

Adam Montana

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2017 at 2:03 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So you still believe the Lame Stream,"fake news", Media? :facepalm3: Tell me when the Kurds decide to take land from three different countries to create their own,"LAND LOCKED", nation how do you and that reporter suspect that they will get 186 nations on earth to ratify it? And since they will have stolen that land from the surrounding nations how do you and that reporter think that they will ever be able to export anything when  the surrounding nations that they stole the land from are constantly blowing up their exports.

What that reporter is suggesting is like saying that Kansas is going to become it's own nation.  

As I wrote, it is what it LOOKS" like. There is no definitive answer until it happens. My take was from years of observation and I gave an opinion. That is free speech, much like what I had exercised. I gave a source of my conclusion, but you did nothing but name call and ridicule. I would have expected a more cerebral response. That is a shame and disappointing. (deep sigh, turns and walks away).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uh1chief said:

As I wrote, it is what it LOOKS" like. There is no definitive answer until it happens. My take was from years of observation and I gave an opinion. That is free speech, much like what I had exercised. I gave a source of my conclusion, but you did nothing but name call and ridicule. I would have expected a more cerebral response. That is a shame and disappointing. (deep sigh, turns and walks away).

It took you over 2 and 1/2 months to get offended:huh: It seems that you're really upset about something else and couldn't justify attacking the real reason. I can tell you two things, as a Christian I'm used to being wrongly attacked. And in the chance that anything I stated in my generic reply about the reality of the Kurds becoming their own Nation offended you then I am deeply sorry for that offense and ask that you forgive me please.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2017 at 11:26 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It took you over 2 and 1/2 months to get offended:huh: It seems that you're really upset about something else and couldn't justify attacking the real reason. I can tell you two things, as a Christian I'm used to being wrongly attacked. And in the chance that anything I stated in my generic reply about the reality of the Kurds becoming their own Nation offended you then I am deeply sorry for that offense and ask that you forgive me please.

I travel a lot with my company and rarely check this post. In most cases nothing changes so why bother until something in Iraq gets shaken up. That doesn't happen much. So yes it took over two months to reply. As for the Christian remark, i have found in my travels Christians do not announce their presence. Everyone would know by actions. My opinion was from years of being over there. Talking with the people. Watching them and the actions of other cultures and countries. I did not get the information from the fake news as you put it. Go there and see for yourself. I did and that is what I came away with. (Lights fade, and dark). 

Edited by uh1chief
  • Upvote 1

Another DV member made a good point that the Quebec citizens in Canada threaten to succeed every 20 years or so and then the Canadian government gives them a better deal. I believe that is also what is happening with this situation between the Kurds and Bagdad. 

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, uh1chief said:

I travel a lot with my company and rarely check this post. In most cases nothing changes so why bother until something in Iraq gets shaken up. That doesn't happen much. So yes it took over two months to reply. As for the Christian remark, i have found in my travels Christians do not announce their presence. Everyone would know by actions. My opinion was from years of being over there. Talking with the people. Watching them and the actions of other cultures and countries. I did not get the information from the fake news as you put it. Go there and see for yourself. I did and that is what I came away with. (Lights fade, and dark). 

And what were we arguing about, again? I agree that as a Christian the best way to see one is to experience one, but seeing has how this is the internet that is somewhat hard to do. Unless you were to go back and read some of my post from say three yrs ago. Then you would experience how greatly my personality has changed over the yrs and that for the good. As for going over to Iraq it may help you to understand, Chief, that I am a Marine and have traveled around the world many times compliments of Uncle Sam. Quite the experience as you so  well know. Again I meant no disrespect with my original  comments, only my opine that the Kurds becoming their own nation is a pipe dream at best. However, I will throw out there that if they were to get rid of the Barzani's and pick more honest leaders then that would go a long way to making dreams come true.   

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

So you were in Indian territory??? Tell me where. I was the first group of eight military contractors, boots on ground, in Northern Iraq. Mosul to be specific. The dinar I have was bought strait from the source at a CBI in the Green Zone of Baghdad. Not off the internet. Where did you serve and where did you get your dinar? This thing was started when you said the Kurds were going to start their own country and all my information against that was obtained from the "laimstream news". I spoke with, ate with and worked with hundreds of Iraqis. I heard what they wanted and said. And you?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, uh1chief said:

So you were in Indian territory??? Tell me where. I was the first group of eight military contractors, boots on ground, in Northern Iraq. Mosul to be specific. The dinar I have was bought strait from the source at a CBI in the Green Zone of Baghdad. Not off the internet. Where did you serve and where did you get your dinar? This thing was started when you said the Kurds were going to start their own country and all my information against that was obtained from the "laimstream news". I spoke with, ate with and worked with hundreds of Iraqis. I heard what they wanted and said. And you?

I could only dream of being your student, and never your equal.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2