Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana HAPPY NEW YEAR! 4 Jan 2017

Adam Montana

Thanks for the update Adam - But it seems like Iraq still have lots of things to do before possible RV - There is still no time table on when these LAWS will be pass such as HCL and others.  I truly hope we see some type of change with the Dinar by the first quarter.  This ride is getting very old now........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We all need to watch this. I saw on the news that the Kerds are looking at making their own state/country in the North. I know the Kerds have been talking about this for years but the reporter had a different sound in his voice on this. There was a more confident sound, more of a "when it happens" and not "if it happens". If that happens, what happens to our Dinar?

39 minutes ago, uh1chief said:

We all need to watch this. I saw on the news that the Kerds are looking at making their own state/country in the North. I know the Kerds have been talking about this for years but the reporter had a different sound in his voice on this. There was a more confident sound, more of a "when it happens" and not "if it happens". If that happens, what happens to our Dinar?

So you still believe the Lame Stream,"fake news", Media? :facepalm3: Tell me when the Kurds decide to take land from three different countries to create their own,"LAND LOCKED", nation how do you and that reporter suspect that they will get 186 nations on earth to ratify it? And since they will have stolen that land from the surrounding nations how do you and that reporter think that they will ever be able to export anything when  the surrounding nations that they stole the land from are constantly blowing up their exports.

What that reporter is suggesting is like saying that Kansas is going to become it's own nation.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So you still believe the Lame Stream,"fake news", Media? :facepalm3: Tell me when the Kurds decide to take land from three different countries to create their own,"LAND LOCKED", nation how do you and that reporter suspect that they will get 186 nations on earth to ratify it? And since they will have stolen that land from the surrounding nations how do you and that reporter think that they will ever be able to export anything when  the surrounding nations that they stole the land from are constantly blowing up their exports.

What that reporter is suggesting is like saying that Kansas is going to become it's own nation.  

Right on LGD. Rather like Mexicans stealing Texas and Oklahoma and expecting American citizens being ok with that. That would never happen. Talk about a war.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

FREE KANSAS! :twothumbs::facepalm3::lol:

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, ChoeMoneyDoctor said:

Adam, Belated Christmas and HAPPIEST NEW YAER to you and all Dinarians.

Please help us to go to the bank and deposit BIG MONEY.

We all will be excited to do this, life time opportunity.

Thank you very much for your support and keep up the goooooooooooooooooooooood Work.

God Bless you, Adam ! ! !

Hey, you have to get reputation points somehow, so here's an emerald on your first post. Welcome, Doc!

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 1

Happy New Year, Adam and to all the Dinar Vets.

My Hope is that when the fighting has slowed down or stopped, that they will all be tired of the fighting and devote more time to moving forward.

Remember what the Bible says:" Unto everything there is a season."  " A time for war and a time for peace."

Countryroads

• Upvote 1