Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hillarious Clinton, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush to attend Trump inauguration

Hillarious Clinton, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush to attend Trump inauguration

David M Jackson , USA TODAY5:23 p.m. EST January 3, 2017
29906170001_5269480924001_5269450677001-vs.jpg

After weeks of uncertainty, former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton said they will attend Donald Trump's inauguration. Video provided by Newsy Newslook

Two months after her election loss, Hillarious Clinton plans to be in the crowd for the Jan. 20 inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.

An aide to the Democratic nominee confirmed Tuesday that she and former president Bill Clinton will attend this month's ceremony, speaking on condition of anonymity until plans are announced publicly.

It will be the first joint public appearance by Trump and Hillarious Clinton since the three presidential debates that preceded Trump's surprise election victory.

Bill Clinton will be one at least three ex-presidents at the Jan. 20 inauguration of Trump; George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter have also announced plans to attend.

Bush and former first lady Laura Bush "are pleased to be able to witness the peaceful transfer of power — a hallmark of American democracy," spokesman Freddy Ford said Tuesday.

Former president George H.W. Bush is not expected to attend because of health reasons.

As is tradition, current President Obama will also be at the inauguration of his successor.

Contributing: Eliza Collins

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, DoD said:

What a bunch of hypocrites, these people have no shame or honor...Trump is a better person than me because I would tell all of them that I had given those seats to my real supporters...

Dude. they all belong to the same club. When will people understand this basic fact? Did you see Trump wedding guest list? American politics is just like professional wrestling. In front of the crowd they hate each other, in the Green Room they all eat from the buffet table and laugh at how stupid the crowd is for believing this ****. I know, I worked many WWF shows and that is the way it goes. If you think these people are not cut from the same cloth, then you are exactly what they are working towards. JMHO

B/A

Not to offend, but this country's political system including our newly elected prez is a bad joke. If you haven't read it, I would suggest you read The Modern Romans. We are the latest empire to crumble from the same illness every that has taken down every empire... History repeats itself... Wash, rinse, repeat.

B/A

• Upvote 1

Publicly supporting the incoming POTUS seems like the right thing to do.  Seems I remember shortly after the election, the winning side and many on the losing side were preaching the importance of supporting the new PEOTUS.  Along with that comes the inauguration.  Perhaps it's time to put hypocritical childish traits aside and move on.  Move forward, not live in the past.  Let the transfer of power satisfy the vindication you so desperately seek.  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Not to offend, but this country's political system including our newly elected prez is a bad joke. If you haven't read it, I would suggest you read The Modern Romans. We are the latest empire to crumble from the same illness every that has taken down every empire... History repeats itself... Wash, rinse, repeat.

***/// That line of destructive thinking is exactly what the illuminati global owo/nwo elites are pushing for...<_<

Stop drinking their defeatist poison !

We've got news for you-- NOT ON OUR WATCH ! :angry:

If the hijacked left has their way -- you're right... history is doomed to repeat --

But we'll be damned if we'll allow them to force their evil agenda on US .

You may accept that fate -- but not US.

• Upvote 1

Egypt ruled for 3,000 years. The Roman Empire ruled for 504 years. The British empire lasted 346 years. The French a couple of hundred years. Do you see a trend? History repeating itself. The difference is everything is speeding up. Our empire started after WW2 and here we sit. The greatest empire coming unhinged is less than 100 years. Infrastructure crumbling. Society divided. Citizens that are lazy and complacent. Our military spread around the globe. Do you not see the similarities?

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I've got to admit we're heading down the ''Rabbit-Hole'' of history...That's because of apathy for the sustained governmental system created through a century of deception and corruption unequal in history...We have the answer and it's written in ''INK''...Long ago we had some very profound leaders that had lived and witness the atrocities we think are new and unsolvable...Our original Constitution, written with only one capital letter, was thoughtfully and masterfully created to allow private individuals to come together and form within themselves a republic that was for the advancement of free-will...Throughout history the original concept of the simplicity of that idea was lost or hidden for the greed of power and control...The people have opened the eyes of the sleeping giant once again and we must make the most of it...Trump isn't the answer but a stepping stone of the power in which we the people posses...The original dream for America still exist...it's just been hidden and had massive amounts of laws and regulation with countless government agency piled on to try and smother the rights of the people...We can denounce every and all revision of the original Constitution and follow up through our Bill of Rights by mere facts that we as Americans were illegally imprisoned by the capitalization of all federal documents...Our original Constitutional rights were taken from us under questionable means and we the people need to have these proceeding reversed through a trial by jury and we the people pick the jury...and stack the deck against the very people that have been dealing off the bottom of the deck cheating and robbing the American citizen for over a century....jmho

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/// That line of destructive thinking is exactly what the illuminati global owo/nwo elites are pushing for...<_<

Stop drinking their defeatist poison !

We've got news for you-- NOT ON OUR WATCH ! :angry:

If the hijacked left has their way -- you're right... history is doomed to repeat --

But we'll be damned if we'll allow them to force their evil agenda on US .

You may accept that fate -- but not US.

Bravo!

Elements of the Liberal Left expect others to admiringly give way to their all (mind) controlling practices that lead to dismemberment and defeat.  As such, the Liberal Left desperately needs Patriots who will fight the Liberal Left causes while the Liberal Left advances their own agenda - not to mention the Liberal Left being an evil indoctrinated tool of the Illuminati Global OWO/NWO Elites and those associated with these miscreants.

Benjamin Franklin was a Hell Fire Club participant and the US colonial ambassador to France.  Hard to imagine France supporting the US colonials financially that bankrupt France and led to the bloody French Revolution.  You got to wonder what these people have for scruples - there likely are not any.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you, however the disdain for others expressed here on DV and across America today is a sign of the sickness. The intolerance gaining in our society is a regression. The "us against them" mentality is tearing America apart. The concept we are more important than the rest of the world is the road to destruction. We have become what every empire becomes. Arrogant. Ignorant. Intolerant. "Let them eat cake". It didn't work then, and it isn't going to work today. JMHO

B/A

***/// We do not apologize for reviling those who hand themselves over to evil !

We will continue to call them out for being enemies of personal freedoms and

God-Given Rights !

Even you should understand that by laying down and allowing evil to flourish, all hope is lost.

You may be amenable to enslavement --- we're not.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

I agree with you, however the disdain for others expressed here on DV and across America today is a sign of the sickness. The intolerance gaining in our society is a regression. The "us against them" mentality is tearing America apart. The concept we are more important than the rest of the world is the road to destruction. We have become what every empire becomes. Arrogant. Ignorant. Intolerant. "Let them eat cake". It didn't work then, and it isn't going to work today. JMHO

B/A

From your post, "The intolerance gaining in our society is a regression."  Actually, it isn't.  What is being seen is a resurgence of the identification and application of the principles that made America what is it.  Instead of "Arrogant. Ignorant. Intolerant.", is it Prosperity then Affinity For Pleasure and then Avoidance Of Personal and Corporate Discipline.  The Liberal Left wants people to believe that they are the saviors of America as long as everyone gives complete and total devotion to their (completely destructive) philosophies and protocols.

Appropriate Values and AntiValues can not coexist.  The Liberal Left is a fairly accurate depiction of AntiValues.

America can be great again founded by Personal Ownership, Personal Acknowledgement, and Personal Accountability instead of mindlessly practicing what the Liberal Left tells them.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

I've got to admit we're heading down the ''Rabbit-Hole'' of history...That's because of apathy for the sustained governmental system created through a century of deception and corruption unequal in history...We have the answer and it's written in ''INK''...Long ago we had some very profound leaders that had lived and witness the atrocities we think are new and unsolvable...Our original Constitution, written with only one capital letter, was thoughtfully and masterfully created to allow private individuals to come together and form within themselves a republic that was for the advancement of free-will...Throughout history the original concept of the simplicity of that idea was lost or hidden for the greed of power and control...The people have opened the eyes of the sleeping giant once again and we must make the most of it...Trump isn't the answer but a stepping stone of the power in which we the people posses...The original dream for America still exist...it's just been hidden and had massive amounts of laws and regulation with countless government agency piled on to try and smother the rights of the people...We can denounce every and all revision of the original Constitution and follow up through our Bill of Rights by mere facts that we as Americans were illegally imprisoned by the capitalization of all federal documents...Our original Constitutional rights were taken from us under questionable means and we the people need to have these proceeding reversed through a trial by jury and we the people pick the jury...and stack the deck against the very people that have been dealing off the bottom of the deck cheating and robbing the American citizen for over a century....jmho

What an incredible statement. Kudos skeetdog. If only the greed now controlled by corruption could be taken down. It can't. Not without a terrible civil war. The "I've got mine" crowd is controlled by the ultra-rich and will not, no make do not have the strength to change. There will be a revolution, it won't be anytime soon. Not until the masses have nothing to lose. Right now the masses are too concerned about losing their phones, cable tv, and their phony façade.

Remember this..... When you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain.  You can quote me on that.

Until the masses are hungry, things will only progress down the path we have all chosen. Most people I meet are so concerned with keeping up with the Jones, they have enslaved themselves to consumerism. And that my friend is part of the master plan. Have you ever tried to take drugs or alcohol away from an addict? Americans are addicted and they know it.   JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 2

Just now, bostonangler said:

What an incredible statement. Kudos skeetdog. If only the greed now controlled by corruption could be taken down. It can't. Not without a terrible civil war. The "I've got mine" crowd is controlled by the ultra-rich and will not, no make do not have the strength to change. There will be a revolution, it won't be anytime soon. Not until the masses have nothing to lose. Right now the masses are too concerned about losing their phones, cable tv, and their phony façade.

Remember this..... When you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain.  You can quote me on that.

Until the masses are hungry, things will only progress down the path we have all chosen. Most people I meet are so concerned with keeping up with the Jones, they have enslaved themselves to consumerism. And that my friend is part of the master plan. Have you ever tried to take drugs or alcohol away from an addict? Americans are addicted and they know it.   JMHO

B/A

Interesting and very telling.  You mentioned, "The "I've got mine" crowd is controlled by the ultra-rich and will not, no make do not have the strength to change."  :facepalm1:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm3:

I humbly ask, "What are you thinking?'

Of course "I've got mine" is a key to Personal Ownership by every US Citizen.  Lets take a quote from the US Declaration Of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/

In present day America, we hold our values and vote people into office who share those values or run for these offices to serve others - namely by staying out of each citizen's way.  There is then a peaceful transfer of power in the US to ultimately benefit the individual's Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness, and effecting my Safety and Happiness.

Yeah, I've got my brain, values, two hands, hard work, and nous  to accomplish what is beneficial for myself and others without the interference of the US Government. So, yeah, "I've got mine" and I will exercise the strength to not change.  The Liberal Left wants people to admiringly lay down to them and their philosophies.  Not me.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

From your post, "The intolerance gaining in our society is a regression."  Actually, it isn't.  What is being seen is a resurgence of the identification and application of the principles that made America what is it.  Instead of "Arrogant. Ignorant. Intolerant.", is it Prosperity then Affinity For Pleasure and then Avoidance Of Personal and Corporate Discipline.  The Liberal Left wants people to believe that they are the saviors of America as long as everyone gives complete and total devotion to their (completely destructive) philosophies and protocols.

Appropriate Values and AntiValues can not coexist.  The Liberal Left is a fairly accurate depiction of AntiValues.

America can be great again founded by Personal Ownership, Personal Acknowledgement, and Personal Accountability instead of mindlessly practicing what the Liberal Left tells them.

Syn, I find you as one of the better posters with very well thought out remarks. And I do agree with your points. Today's world as it has through out the course of history, has changed, and those who do not change with it are often left behind. When Ronald Reagan gave his speech (I'm paraphrasing) and asked what would happen if an alien race landed on our planet and became the new threat? How quickly would we become one? He knew we had to think in terms of humanity, not as "us against them".  The world is getting smaller and the idea that we can simply exist by our own terms is antiquated at best. One event can change everything in a second. A solar flare. A tidal wave. An earthquake. Anything on a planetary level can bring us to a new place. Hopefully not anytime soon, but an extinction event will happen. What then? Do we pull together or do we eat our neighbors? Personally in the end I think humanity will win out. Not the "screw you crowd" that seems to think that's the best thing for all of us. I'm not happy with the current state of our country. Do I blame it all on Obama? Of course not, that would make me a simpleton. Do I think it is the result of decades of social brainwashing? Perhaps. I'm not qualified to say. Do I think God chose Donald Trump? I doubt God would sit down to lunch with Donald Trump. My personal believe on making America great starts with the removal of every politician currently in government. That means voting third party, fourth party and independent. As long as we continue with the left and right, we are doomed to sink lower in to the abyss. JHMO

B/A

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Interesting and very telling.  You mentioned, "The "I've got mine" crowd is controlled by the ultra-rich and will not, no make do not have the strength to change."  :facepalm1:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm3:

I humbly ask, "What are you thinking?'

Of course "I've got mine" is a key to Personal Ownership by every US Citizen.  Lets take a quote from the US Declaration Of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/

In present day America, we hold our values and vote people into office who share those values or run for these offices to serve others - namely by staying out of each citizen's way.  There is then a peaceful transfer of power in the US to ultimately benefit the individual's Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness, and effecting my Safety and Happiness.

Yeah, I've got my brain, values, two hands, hard work, and nous  to accomplish what is beneficial for myself and others without the interference of the US Government. So, yeah, "I've got mine" and I will exercise the strength to not change.  The Liberal Left wants people to admiringly lay down to them and their philosophies.  Not me.

I'm glad you've got yours. I only hope you are willing to share it. The time may come when you lose yours and need help from a stranger. I've been up, down and right now I'm back up in a big way. Life is good. But I will never forget there was a time when it wasn't good. I was  lucky to have good people around me. Based on the conversations I have with some here on this board I get the feeling most would pass judgement by what they saw and not by what might actually be true. Have you ever given a handout to guy on the side of the road holding a sign? Or did you simply turn away and think to yourself "Loser go get a job"? I did, until I was that loser who really needed a break. Don't think you will never be that guy. It can happen to anyone in the blink of an eye... JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 2

***/// We do not want nor condone those amongst US who want to strip US of our Rights.

They are the enemy within...  here by evil design, hijacked & brainwashed for the express purpose

of denying US our Freedom & Liberty.

They do not want nor condone our brand of same and are intent on enslavement as an end game.

We won't have it.

What they fail to realise is what they have been promised by their evil masters will never manifest itself as

they've been told.

We don't buy into that lie.  

We see them as the same as those terrorists here who will not give up their sharia nor adapt to our way of life.

• Upvote 1