Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meygan kelly

learning all i can

Meygan will be leaving Fox news to go to NBC.  She just announced and has splattered the news all over Facebook.  I personally use to really like her and her news casting, then it seemed she thought she was more than she really was.   Pride will get us everyone.  Then when she had her knock-out, drag-out with Trump and then with Newt, my outlook on her became very annoying to the point that I would no longer even watch her.  Election night was the last time she has graced my living room.

They say you either love Key West or you truly hate it.  That's how I feel about Meygan....I'm glad to see her leave Fox

barb

• Upvote 3

Meygan will be leaving Fox news to go to NBC.  She just announced and has splattered the news all over Facebook.  I personally use to really like her and her news casting, then it seemed she thought she was more than she really was.   Pride will get us everyone.  Then when she had her knock-out, drag-out with Trump and then with Newt, my outlook on her became very annoying to the point that I would no longer even watch her.  Election night was the last time she has graced my living room.

They say you either love Key West or you truly hate it.  That's how I feel about Meygan....I'm glad to see her leave Fox

barb

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Personally all of those libtards in the news media should be boycotted until the point of extinction ! They are all lying ba$tards and witches that deserve tracyotomies never to be heard of again ! The election results are a 100℅ proof of their lies ! I would say brand them all but it's not worth stinking up a good pig iron for such low quality genetics. The truth out ! 

• Upvote 2

Thanks learning all i can....

8 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Personally all of those libtards in the news media should be boycotted until the point of extinction ! They are all lying ba$tards and witches that deserve tracyotomies never to be heard of again ! The election results are a 100℅ proof of their lies ! I would say brand them all but it's not worth stinking up a good pig iron for such low quality genetics. The truth out ! 

Couldn't agree with ya any more...With a price-tag of 15M a year and wanting a 5M raise...This woman has lose sight of reality wanting 20M to supply suggestive news...She's just another good-looking attorney with legs that can get simpletons to admire her...Narcissism fueled by greed... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Couldn't agree with ya any more...With a price-tag of 15M a year and wanting a 5M raise...This woman has lose sight of reality wanting 20M to supply suggestive news...She's just another good-looking attorney with legs that can get simpletons to admire her...Narcissism fueled by greed... 

Do you know what NBC is paying the not so good looking non-practicing attorney???

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

No truer words could better describe our current times.  :peace:  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I like Magen Kelly.  I agree with you Learning all I can ....I also didn't like the situation with Trump and Newt.  Durning all of the election drama I was thinking to myself  this girl is thinking of moving on to something bigger. She's setting it up ..... and here we are.... she has.  You can't blame her. It is what it is.  :twocents:   :peace:

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Oh and PS......I LOVE KEY WEST       :macarena:      :cheesehead:         :undocumented:

Lol, we don't hate Key West but sure hated the situation we were in about 6 years ago....we drove our 40' motor coach down to stay for 3 weeks after Christmas.  We were assured there would be plenty of room for the 40', the 2 slides and the awning.   Now let me tell ya, my husband can drive anything, and he can back anything any time any where but it took over 30 minutes to get in this small space they had given us.  Do you think it was wide enough for the slides and the awning?????  NOT!!!!!!  We left went to Sunshine Keys right up the road with out the hassle of our neighbors being able to hear us breathe.  Drove truck back in to KeyWest a couple of times and had a blast but sure did enjoy the fishing up at Sunshine........it's a haul but it will make ya dance.  :-)    good times!

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Do you know what NBC is paying the not so good looking non-practicing attorney???

All that is mentioned in the research I conducted is NBC has met her demands and that they've come to an agreement...Not sure if that's the 20M she was asking to stay at FOX or she knew her days were numbered at FOX through her declining ratings after her suggestive antics bating her guess on FOX...I'll try to get an answer to what she settle for to go to NBC.... 

2 hours ago, learning all i can said:

barb

OK, so I guess I'm probably the only guy that didn't know about her until about 1 1/2 years ago.

Don't remember how I first saw her "reporting", but then clicked on one of the shows and couldn't watch more than a couple minutes.

She could barely contain her contempt for anyone that didnt agree with her, and then abused her position to cut off opposing opinion with a cheap parting shot.

She was far more establishment than anything else.

I'm betting she goes full femanatzi within a year.

Her hypocrisy is already staggering.

I never watched any of her shows or noticed her reporting in her early years so wouldn't know if she was ever sincere.

• Upvote 1

It would appear to me that ALL main stream media outlets have proven themselves to be little more than

an extension of government sponsored propaganda. In addition, over the last few years, much of alt. media

has also become ridden with lies and fabrications which makes it even more difficult to find what is true.

So it really is not just about main stream news, it must also include many popular alternative media sites that

feed off their followers and often give them yet another false narrative even when they tell them what they want to hear.

I have a friend that told me his mother watches Fox at least 8 hours a day...he also has told me she is in a constant

state of depression. She does not even realize what is happening to her, but she tells him "she loves her fox news".

I encouraged him to talk with her and at least turn the TV box off more often. He is rightly concerned,

and I have seen many cases of how these "shows" have affected peoples health and outlook, and how they cleverly

shape the thinking and opinions of those who partake of too much propaganda from ANY news source.

• Upvote 3

At my local lodge the UPS guy comes in for lunch and insists on watching Fox News while he eats.  Sometimes the bartender forgets to switch the channel back to something less annoying than Fox and when that happens people tend to drink more hard liquor.....And when she changes the channel back to ESPN....beer sales go up.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/// Maybe after the RV  you'll be able to go to a nicer "lodge" that can afford more than one t.v., SHABS :)

That story of yours was just sad, son. :(

One of the nicest lodges of the Loyal Order.  It has 10 tubes.....but my bar stool is my bar stool, plain and simple.  No UPS guy with a chip on his shoulder....or in his mouth is going to chase me away.  Besides Fox News is best enjoyed on mute.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///   We know you love the stunningly beautiful, long-legged women of FOX, SHABS... so, yuh, for you no sound required.

But do go easy on the UPS guy...

he's probably a fellow Military Veteran and is working hard in all kindsa weather to bring you your stuff,

whilst you're sittin' n' sippin' in The Lodge. :facepalm3:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///   We know you love the stunningly beautiful, long-legged women of FOX, SHABS... so, yuh, for you no sound required.

But do go easy on the UPS guy...

he's probably a fellow Military Veteran and is working hard in all kindsa weather to bring you your stuff,

whilst you're sittin' n' sippin' in The Lodge. :facepalm3:

IDK.....what kind of freak orders a large pop, no ice?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV