Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

video on youtube

gretaamb

it was pulled the next day for unknown reason by the poster. maybe a lot of questions to the authenticity of the video. youd didn't miss much just a video of an email from someone who was supposedly an understudy to the cbi with an cbi email address. all it said was this is to confirm i am who i say i am. imo anyone can send an email and say that. i can send one to you or anyone else or myself and say i am so and so from so and so and i guess you were suppose to belive me just cause i say so. this is jmo. it may very well be from someone from the cbi. time will tell. :cool:

it very well may be from the cbi. all i am saying is it is to easy with the technology today to make up a lot of stuff on the internet. i'm not trying to rain on anyones parade but i have heard a lot of these so called "intels" from high places and bankers with connections with dates and rates come and pass just to hear another one come to take it's place. now we have 3 dates floating around the 13th, the 17th, and now nov 1st. so take your pick. the whole month of oct starting with the 1st has all kind of dates for the rv. all i am saying it is going to take more than a video of an email to truly make me a "believer", and that is when i am cashing in my dinar for usd. this is jmo and to me it is another rumor until proven otherwise. i hope i am wrong. but until then we wait some more :(

Edited by gar

do your research on Montana before you try to dismiss his intell. Im in iraq and he ran a IP trace on me and it came back to hong-kong because thats where the soldiers internet is out of, so he can see this I know. He said he did IP trace on sorce and it came back to baghdad and then from CBI which if you go to there website and click on the contact us and then compare the email its the same

it was pulled the next day for unknown reason by the poster. maybe a lot of questions to the authenticity of the video. youd didn't miss much just a video of an email from someone who was supposedly an understudy to the cbi with an cbi email address. all it said was this is to confirm i am who i say i am. imo anyone can send an email and say that. i can send one to you or anyone else or myself and say i am so and so from so and so and i guess you were suppose to belive me just cause i say so. this is jmo. it may very well be from someone from the cbi. time will tell. :cool:

gar it was pulled by adam, if someone e-mails you from cbi, guess were he is from. Ill give you one guess...........

Hey everyone.

I put the video up to show the people that were in chat. Over 300 people saw the video that confirmed I have a legitimate contact at the CBI.

For those of you that understand a little about how IPs work, I do know that it is possible to spoof IP addresses. It took me a little longer to release this information because I wanted to be 100% sure my contact was legit. In order to do that, I tracked down the CBI website's host and had them reverse verify that the email actually did come from that server - not another server. This was done, and I am 100% confident when I say my contact is who he says he is.

The video was pulled off of youtube in order to protect my contact from any kind of backlash. Over 300 people saw the proof... well, if you don't believe 300 eye witnesses, I don't think anything will convince you!

I do have more information coming, but as always I AM NOT A PUMPER OR A DEALER. I verify and double verify ANYTHING before I release it. It's not my intention to give false hopes, I am only here to share information that I am able to get so that YOU can make your own decisions.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

ok sorry i posted my opinion and now i am getting the 5th degree for it. but if you want to get into it a little further several reason why i question.

1. why would a cbi understudy take a chance and release confidential info to a complete stranger and risk his job. just because he read a post he done about iraq and the guy liked it? that in itself is a bit questionable

2. the email was a little to impersonal the way it read, to vague. this is to prove i am who i say i am? hhmm. it could be from joe blow in jersey.

3. if the guy is indeed an understudy and is in on all the meetings and is learning all the ropes, why was he kicked out when the rate info was being discussed? wouldn't he need to know all aspects of his business that he is trainig for? that would be like training to be a pilot and getting kicked out of the cockpit when it was time to learn how to land the plane. were they afraid the rate was more important than the date and it might get leaked out? if they didn't trust him with the rate info he sure couldn't (and apparently can't) be trusted with when it will rv. what is more important the rv rate or date? i think the latter.

these 3 things alone make me go hhmm? now we go to the last thing.

4. now as far as the email ip address coming from cbi in iraq. it was looked at and studied in length by someone on another site i am on, who knows quite a bit about computers and tracking ip's. as it turns out the servers come back to here in the us. these things can be faked. if you have the know how to do it it can be done. it is like hackers hacking into ppls personal info and stealing there id. i'm not going into that subject any further.

just because 300 ppl saw the email video isn't going to make me change my opinion. do i blieve it is going to rv on a certain date because some one knows a banker or some other super high intel..no i don't. been there done that.

now if adam comes on tonight or any night and says the cbi dude says rv tomorrow and i am cashing in the next day i will belive it.

sorry for disagreeing with the so called facts. this is the last post for me on this topic, and i am sure i will get ripped for this post also, so i guess i will just keep my thoughts to my self. :rolleyes:

Edited by gar

ok sorry i posted my opinion and now i am getting the 5th degree for it.

Where are you getting the 5th degree? I didn't see it happen here...

1, 2, 3 and 4 in your response - you are entitled to your opinion, and you are obviously a skeptic. I don't fault you for that, you are free to decide how you like. That's why we have an open forum.

Regarding the IP address, you missed the most important part of my post. I used to have several dedicated servers (costing over $1000 per month) at the same company that hosts the CBI website and email servers. YES, the email routed through Texas - but I had some friends dig further and verify that the email originated from Iraq and then went through the mail servers at the host.

Now, nobody ripped on you - but I do believe I have corrected your misinformation about how the email was verified.

You are still entitled to your opinion, whether you decide to change it or not based on the facts that I have provided is up to you. Thank you for keeping your posts respectful.

-Adam

• Thanks 1

Where are you getting the 5th degree? I didn't see it happen here...

1, 2, 3 and 4 in your response - you are entitled to your opinion, and you are obviously a skeptic. I don't fault you for that, you are free to decide how you like. That's why we have an open forum.

Regarding the IP address, you missed the most important part of my post. I used to have several dedicated servers (costing over $1000 per month) at the same company that hosts the CBI website and email servers. YES, the email routed through Texas - but I had some friends dig further and verify that the email originated from Iraq and then went through the mail servers at the host.

Now, nobody ripped on you - but I do believe I have corrected your misinformation about how the email was verified.

You are still entitled to your opinion, whether you decide to change it or not based on the facts that I have provided is up to you. Thank you for keeping your posts respectful.

-Adam

I guess I missed the video, was it good news?

Adam sir, it seems the only way you will prove to the skeptics that the email is really from iraq is to provide the header information from the originating email. provide the actual header information (take out contact email/name for security) and the doubts can be stopped