Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA INTEREST 1.2%???

bahtman

Just received interest on my Warka Accounts today for the first time.

My accounts have been open for 3 months and 1 week total time.

I received 1% interest on the USD account.

I received 1.2% interest on my IQD account.

This would put the yearly payout between 4% and 5%.

I have been reading in posts for sometime that the rate is 6% to 7%.

Can someone please clarify?

• Upvote 2

You'll get interest payments again at the end of the year

Lambert,

I got paid 1.2% for basically one quarter of the year. This equates to 4.8% annually, which obviously is not bad.

But my point was, over the past year in posts, the only interest rate numbers mentioned have always

been 6% or 7%. So I just wondered where people got those numbers from. I'm guessing the way interest

rates have been dropping over there that the same goes for local bank account interest rates, lower.

• Upvote 1

I only received a 1.5% interest rate on my USD account that I have had for over 5 months. I only got 2% on my IQD account that I have had for over 5 months. I was also led to believe that it would be much higher. And I have been asking through emails for a month what the interest rates were....but to no avail. I can not get anyone to answer me at all, despite about 10 emails sent! It is very frustrating!

I only received a 1.5% interest rate on my USD account that I have had for over 5 months. I only got 2% on my IQD account that I have had for over 5 months. I was also led to believe that it would be much higher. And I have been asking through emails for a month what the interest rates were....but to no avail. I can not get anyone to answer me at all, despite about 10 emails sent! It is very frustrating!

Your interest is calculated on the minimum available balance during any point in those six months. If you had $100 in there for 1 month and added $50 to make the minimum a month later, your interest will be calculated on the $100 over lets say 4 months at half the interest yearly rate. Same goes for the IQD. They do know their calculations...trust me.

Your interest is calculated on the minimum available balance during any point in those six months. If you had $100 in there for 1 month and added $50 to make the minimum a month later, your interest will be calculated on the $100 over lets say 4 months at half the interest yearly rate. Same goes for the IQD. They do know their calculations...trust me.

Thanks for the info. My only concern is that I have had the exact same amount in my USD account the entire time and I only received 1.5% interest. So the yearly interest is only 3%? That is not what I was told from most on this site (not DV's responsibility to be know this info).....and I cannot get Warka to answer any questions anymore!

• 3 weeks later...