Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Invitation To Support The Dinar And The Strengthening Of Its Purchasing Power !

DinarThug

Lets hope the right folks respond to the " Invitation " with an IMMEDIATE RSVP - GET CRACKIN' ! ! ! !

GREAT FIND THUGY :wave:

Anywhere else in the world I would find an " Invitation " of this sort would be odd; not keeping in character with a business mind set - But Iraq, we've learned a long time ago to ALWAYS expect the unexpected from this mob O' monkeys.

• Upvote 6

WOW ! 

34 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

strengthens confidence in the national currency , which represents the sovereignty of Iraq, noting at the same time the need to restrict foreign business dealings only in dollars

the reduction of trading the dollar in commercial transactions Interior to support the national currency.

The dollar exchange rate against the dinar has fluctuated between ascending and descending was reported in the nineties about 4000 dinars to the dollar, while the price has seen a gradual decline after 2003 to continue to decline to 1,200 dinars to the dollar in the last ten years, while he returned to rise again after the adoption of the budget in 2015

either the Iraqi currency was within the currency is convertible which can not be used for international settlements , but turning it into another currency, or to the dollar (Oogerh), and goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32

turning the dinar to the dollar when paying their price through banks, where the audience did not feel the importance of the US currency , but when traveling abroad and are turning to banks turned them dinar to the dollar and give them foreign currency in cash

these sections of quotes are huge foot notes as this  is  coming to a head !  strengthen the confidence  {also  confidence in banks }  strong dinar  leave the dollar in the banks , get the dollar out of the market places ...  the start of this crazy roller coaster ride is shown in the 3rd section 4000 dinars too 1200 so there was a big drop against the dollar in the way which we hope too see very soon ,  like  next week ...   but the biggie  one of them all  the buying power too the dinar inside the Iraqi market places , is strong and is strong against the dollar which will take 3.32 cents too just buy 1 dinar  too compare too the buying power they are looking at !   VERY NICE  FIND    buddy thug

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 10

27 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

He said either the Iraqi currency was within the currency is convertible which can not be used for international settlements , but turning it into another currency, or to the dollar (Oogerh), and goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32.

This would be a miracle to me and I would love it! As others have said,  10 cents to 50 cents would make me very happy but if it comes in at 3.32, I can promise. I will make many many more very happy. I (we) could help so many people and organizations with the higher rate. Time will tell which it will be.   🌅

• Upvote 12

29 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Much appreciated Thugs,  yeah i would take 0.10 but 0.32 cents would be great  but now $3.32 that would be awesome.

If it were to hit at $3.32 ( it would be bizarre, but what's been normal about any of this, EVER ! ); I'd better have a LARGE brown paper bag to breathe into ! :eek:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks DT...Restoring Iraq's currency to its former glory is a statement we're all familiar with and that's around 3 bucks and some change...However Iraq did say it would take at least 5 years to restore their currency to its former glory...Between Iraq's 'Paris Agreement' and the 80% most countries forgave Iraq of the debt Iraq owned them...the question is 'why'...Follow me on this...If Iraq is suppose to return to their former glory and owes a bunch of countries a bunch of money or was forgiven a bunch of money Iraq owed...what would be the best scenario for all countries involved to profit from it...The dinar outside of Iraq will not be cashed in but held in each country's reserves...If the dinar comes out at 1 for 1...I know for myself I'm casing in a million right off the bat...The US will take that million and deposit it into their reserve and on a 5 year cash exchange make 2 1/2 million just by holding the dinar...plus each country will immediately receive whatever windfall tax they chose to impose.....OK, maybe I'll only cash in a half million...

• Upvote 11