Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central” Iraq currency supports deleting “zeroes” dinar

Arabian Business

• January 2, 2017

“Central” Iraq currency supports deleting “zeroes” dinar

%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-562x330.jpg

Revealed on the Iraqi Central Bank Governor relations delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, began to develop the first steps of the project to support the Iraqi dinar.

Relationship in a statement said that the purpose of deleting the 3 zeros is supporting Iraqi dinar, make it a competitor for the foreign currencies, pointing out that this strategic project will serve the country’s economy, the dinar will be included within the global currency basket in vital exchanges.

He added that the Bank is working on mechanisms to implement the project, and is expected to start with the beginning of 2017.

He noted that the introduction of the new currency does not mean destruction of ancient coins, but will continue trading for about 10 years.

Article Link

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link to other site: See Forum Rules | No supporting "NEWS" link, moving to Dinar Rumors. | Returned to Iraq News after finding source link.
  • Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I can't open the link. Could you post the link again please? Thanks 

Ok, got it to open. Thanks 

hello bama ,  { bama jama !  roll tide is kicking butt in the football  }...  is this the same article that is posted  on the  " central bank web site "  ?

• Upvote 2

1-2-2017   Newshound Guru rcookie   Article:  "Economist suggests that the economic comprehensive methodology in 2017"  Quote:  "Economic adviser and banker Samir Nasiri suggested the establishment of a Higher Council for the Department of Economic Affairs..."   HERES A BEAUTY!...FROM...NASIRI... CALLING FOR A HIGHER COUNCIL FOR DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS...AND INCREASE IN PER CAPITA INCOME AND PURCHASING POWER FOR CITIZENS... AND WANTS TO...TO TRANSITION FROM A "HYBRID" ECONOMY TO A MARKET ECONOMY...IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE ITS NDP GOALS THROUGH 2030 AS OUTLINED IN THE CONSTITUTION ...AND DEVELOPMENT OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL TRADE TO BENEFIT ECONOMY...THEN FINISHES BY ADDING THE NEED TO RAISE PER CAPITA INCOME... PURCHASING POWER AND RAISE THE NATIONAL INCOME...(GDP)...WOW!...GREAT STUFF!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link to other site: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

hello bama ,  { bama jama !  roll tide is kicking butt in the football  }...  is this the same article that is posted  on the  " central bank web site "  ?

I tried to find it on the CBI website but couldn't find it yet, it seems I have read this article before. 

Oh heck yeah, Roll Tide is kicking butt and that quarterback is a freshman so has 3 more good seasons ahead.😊😊

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Arabian Business

• January 2, 2017

“Central” Iraq currency supports deleting “zeroes” dinar

%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-562x330.jpg

Revealed on the Iraqi Central Bank Governor relations delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, began to develop the first steps of the project to support the Iraqi dinar.

Relationship in a statement said that the purpose of deleting the 3 zeros is supporting Iraqi dinar, make it a competitor for the foreign currencies, pointing out that this strategic project will serve the country’s economy, the dinar will be included within the global currency basket in vital exchanges.

He added that the Bank is working on mechanisms to implement the project, and is expected to start with the beginning of 2017.

He noted that the introduction of the new currency does not mean destruction of ancient coins, but will continue trading for about 10 years.

Article Link

bostonangler, Thanks,   Is this article from the CBI or from another news agency?  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

Oh heck yeah, Roll Tide is kicking butt and that quarterback is a freshman so has 3 more good seasons ahead

...The SEC is one of the toughest conferences to play within...I don't think Clemson has enough to stop the ''Tide'' and Nick Saban will lead the Crimson ripple to another National Championship...LSU always plays Bama tough and now that we've got a New Sheriff in town...your new QB might have a storm brewing on the horizon that'll cause a Rogue Wave...Roll Tide to another NC...SEC #1....

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

The SEC is one of the toughest conferences to play within...I don't think Clemson has enough to stop the ''Tide'' and Nick Saban will lead the Crimson ripple to another National Championship...LSU always plays Bama tough and now that we've got a New Sheriff in town...your new QB might have a storm brewing on the horizon that'll cause a Rogue Wave...Roll Tide to another NC...SEC #1....

skeetdog, Agree that SEC #1.....However I'm picking Clemson to beat Alabama this year because the "Tigers" Offense & Defense is 100% ready for the challenge to redeem their loss from last year....:D:D   Deshaun Watson will carry his team to the National Championship!!

GO Tigers!! 

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 3

Central deletion of zeros early 2017

NOVEMBER 8TH, 2016

Baghdad morning 's New: 
The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords that project to delete the zeros will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop thefirst steps of the project. 

Keywords and said in a statement, said that « the goal of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency», pointing out that «this strategic project will serve the country 's economy if it will be inclusion of the Iraqi dinar in the global basket of currencies in the vital World Exchanges» . 

He added that the bank «working on mechanisms for the implementation of this project is expected to start with the beginning of the year 2017», indicating that « the central bank began the first steps of the project through the selection of designs, companies and the country in which the currency will be printed». 

He pointed out that « the new currency entry does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about ten years», pointing out that «this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the dynamics and mechanics in order to preserve liquidity in the market». 

In the same regard, the Central Bank of Iraq, decided on Tuesday to open two branches has to manage its activities and functions in the Kurdistan region. 

The bank said in a press statement, said that « the Council of the Iraqi Central Bank Board ofDirectors decided in its session numbered 1546 and held on 23.10.2016 has opened two branches to manage its activities and functions in the Kurdistan region».

• Upvote 8

29 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

EXPECTED to begin early 2017.....God willing!

I guess we'll find out soon enough the Iraqi interpretation of " EARLY " 

I expect January as in " EARLY 2017 " - but if it weren't for my horse I never would have spent 4 years in college :confused2:

Forget trying to call this Horse Race; i'm just sitting here polishing the seat of my new :rocking-chair: with my Fluffyily clad Backside tonight chomping at the bit !

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords that project to delete the zeros will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop thefirst steps of the project. 

Keywords and said in a statement, said that « the goal of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency», pointing out that «this strategic project will serve the country 's economy if it will be inclusion of the Iraqi dinar in the global basket of currencies in the vital World Exchanges» . 

Markinsa Thanks,  DV,  The CBI mentioned this back in June 2015 that the project to delete the zeros would start early 2017.   Now we see an article from Nov 2016 stating the exact same timeframe early 2017.   Something has got to give and I am putting my "DINAR" on the GOI & CBI to get this done asap!!

Always keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I guess we'll find out soon enough the Iraqi interpretation of " EARLY " 

I expect January as in " EARLY 2017 " - but if it weren't for my horse I never would have spent 4 years in college :confused2:

Forget trying to call this Horse Race; i'm just sitting here polishing the seat of my new :rocking-chair: with my Fluffyily clad Backside tonight chomping at the bit !

I think we are all chomping at the bit.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

In the same regard, the Central Bank of Iraq, decided on Tuesday to open two branches has to manage its activities and functions in the Kurdistan region. 

The bank said in a press statement, said that « the Council of the Iraqi Central Bank Board ofDirectors decided in its session numbered 1546 and held on 23.10.2016 has opened two branches to manage its activities and functions in the Kurdistan region».

Markinsa Thanks,  Yota, DV,  Does anyone know if the two CBI branches are up and operational in KRG?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Markinsa Thanks,  DV,  The CBI mentioned this back in June 2015 that the project to delete the zeros would start early 2017.   Now we see an article from Nov 2016 stating the exact same timeframe early 2017.   Something has got to give and I am putting my "DINAR" on the GOI & CBI to get this done asap!!

Always keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

Praying mightily Brother that ASAP COMES TO BE   :praying:    :salute:Holy Crap I hope January is THE month !

• Upvote 2