Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The need to accelerate the application of the electronic money system

blueskyline

1. The need to accelerate the application of the electronic money system 1-1

The need to accelerate the application of the electronic money system

Raed al-Hashemi 

Sunday , January 1.2017 

Money electronic or dinar - mail is a system software integrated operating under the umbrella of rules and laws, which must be available by the confidentiality of the full to ensure and protect the confidentiality and privacy of their users secure, and that the expansion of the application of this system greatly helps in many other things, contribute to increasing the money supply falling in the banking system and the creation of deposits out of bank records and help to the possibility of follow - up and monitor the movement of these deposits and enables the elimination of corruption and financial fraud and contribute to speed up the collection and payment , and provide good and convenient services for customers who are using this technology and is working to increase the level of culture among the community and reduce the red tape is large and shorten the time wasted in reviewing the customer of the bank during the process of the withdrawal of funds or deposit and provide state of security against theft and robbery cases. 

Of the most important means of this system is a prepaid card and credit card and the dinar on where the issuing banking institution such as the central bank or a government banks or civil whereby a customer to deposit certain amount of money or converts his monthly salary in a particular banking institution and then we can have all of his dealings procedure financial , such as the sale and purchase and the payment of premiums and other under this e - card which will be deducted the amount electronically from the bank account, also enables the e - card holder to purchase on credit at the disposal of the source and borrowing and other special services, and there are international standards must be met in this e - card most importantly they contain PIN number protects the stored information and a special number distinguishes it from the others and can be encrypted and should the court be against tampering and manipulation and also can update their own information without the switch and the possibility of processing information which is not stored and can also contact which with computers through devices called Balgariat. 

This banking technology has been applied in most countries of the world and proven dramatically we note that the citizens in these countries does not carry money with him , and only carry the e - card and used in all financial dealings even simple ones. 

Our country , including going through the abnormal conditions as a result of the security conditions and the challenges of terrorism and the lack of security and the spread of corruption in most state institutions urgently need to apply this technique in our banks because of the many features that give citizens a lot of security in the financial dealings and provide him with the time and effort in reviewing the banks, and perhaps currently it is appropriate to adopt this technology , especially that sounds louder than everyone on the need to reform the Iraqi , whether governmental banking system or civil , which is currently undergoing suffered their worst its got the case to a loss of trust between the customer and the bank as a result of big corruption cases and the prevalence of money laundering and the lack of credibility in handling of by banks with their customers, and to ensure the success of the application of this system the correct form must provide the infrastructure sound and put studied the application of scientific mechanisms and install the legislative legal structure governing the banking services to all its details must CBI takes real role and strictly monitor the application, implementation , and monitoring the performance of banks operations civil and deal firmly with cases of corruption and financial irregularities and zero tolerance entertained, as well as there is an urgent need to do extensive media campaign and under deliberate scientific plan involving the visual media and the print and audio as well as by institutions and government departments to educate citizens and convince him using this advanced system and to try to attract as much as possible of users to provide a cluster of large cash contribution in moving the economic recession prevailing in the market.

Source

• Upvote 5

They've gone from thinking about it to stating the "need" to get there . . . Keep this up and it will be 2019 before you RV/RI. 

The patience of the Iraqi people is at an END. . . do these bureaucrats even wish to acknowledge it ? We shall see and soon if they are truly serious.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

The need to accelerate the application of the electronic money system 1-1

With $1:1 I will be happy😀💰

Go CBI

Go e- banking

Go e- payment

Go e- card

YES.

$1-1   =  A Nice career change to money manager. (I avoid tge term "retirement")

$0.50-1    =  An ok change, but a full humidor.   (Just sayin')

Less    = I  better keep working...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

I could be wrong but I think the 1-1 is shortened for todays date . I saw the 1-1 at the end of another headline that I (borrowed from folks I respect ) this morning

I think that is correct on the 1-1 idea , but I could go for a more " laid back idea "  ;)

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, olivesman said:

YES.

$1-1   =  A Nice career change to money manager. (I avoid tge term "retirement")

Agree with you olivesman..... Less than $1 better keep working👍🏻

4 hours ago, jeepguy said:

I think that is correct on the 1-1 idea , but I could go for a more " laid back idea "  ;)

When I see $1:1 I get excited😀

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Kraidle said:

Even with as little dinar as I own, this would allow me to make every single dream I have come true.

Our thoughts , words , beliefs, manifest... the universe is in us all, and only wants to give you what you put into it.... love life believe talk positive vibrations will conjure your reality ...

Peace and love DV may we all be blessed tenfold and let us all pay it forward to the multitudes of folks we can help.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, davis411 said:

knowing my luck

just for me

will be less

keep working davis

Thank goodness your riding on the good luck of others. Believe it or not, your a lucky guy and be thankful for it. Now, name  5 things your lucky to have or be a part of. Now, drive through town and look around. You probably saw people that have it worse off than you, and if you dont see it they probably are.

I know you probably all ready knew it, just needed to be reminded that you are a lucky guy. Please remind me too.

• Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:27 PM, olivesman said:

YES.

I agree with all of you;

1-1 = Ruth Chris steak house

.50 = Applebee's

Less = Mcdonald's

• Upvote 2