Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy New Year!

TennesseeCherokee

Another year is here & thus begins my seventh {7th} here with all you good folks. 2016 was a tough year for my son & I. My wife passed away from a sudden heart attack on August 12th & I've been suffering from recurring sinus infections since the first week of September. 

My son & I want to thank all of the folks here on Dinar Vets for helping us through some tough times with all your love & support

We wish all of you peace, great health, safety and plenty of everything you need in 2017.

Happy New Year !

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
Spelling Error
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

Another year is here & thus begins my seventh {7th} here with all you good folks. 2016 was a tough year for my son & I. My wife passed away from a sudden heart attack on August 12th & I've been suffering from recurring sinus infections since the first week of September. 

My son & I want to thank all of the folks here on Dinar Vets for helping us through some tough times with all your love & support

We wish all of you peace, great health, safety and plenty of everything you need in 2017.

Happy New Year !

Again in just a week it shows what wonderful people we have here...we have been so supportive to each other in any need. Maybe we pray, maybe we hop on our phones to help or maybe we internet the issue...whatever is needed. 

No matter if we RV this year or not...remember when things are not as good as we wish...come to DV and get help with an issue, cheer yourself up with some silly smiles or some Mooser Mac Mooserson, or laugh at Thugs headlines or sit as a spectator and watch Sarges gals and watch Shabby Wabby go at each other. And hey of you always have the news articles from Yota...best on the entire internet....we are lucky to have all these guys...and we are lucky to have YOU.

We all have something to contribute....even if it is a funny post...so quit lurking and get into the act....

Related image

Hey sometimes you just want to goof off.......BRING IT!!!

Oh yea and MAKE IT a wonderful 2017....

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

Happy New Year !

We're here for you TC, God Bless and a better year for you and your son!:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

On January 1, 2017 at 11:18 AM, SnowGlobe7 said:

Again in just a week it shows what wonderful people we have here...we have been so supportive to each other in any need. Maybe we pray, maybe we hop on our phones to help or maybe we internet the issue...whatever is needed. 

No matter if we RV this year or not...remember when things are not as good as we wish...come to DV and get help with an issue, cheer yourself up with some silly smiles or some Mooser Mac Mooserson, or laugh at Thugs headlines or sit as a spectator and watch Sarges gals and watch Shabby Wabby go at each other. And hey of you always have the news articles from Yota...best on the entire internet....we are lucky to have all these guys...and we are lucky to have YOU.

We all have something to contribute....even if it is a funny post...so quit lurking and get into the act....

Related image

Hey sometimes you just want to goof off.......BRING IT!!!

Oh yea and MAKE IT a wonderful 2017....

Beautiful, Miss Kitty.....

• Upvote 3

On January 3, 2017 at 10:03 PM, tigergorzow said:

TC,  God Bless you and your Son and always know we are all family here and look forward to meeting such wonderful people in the future.    

TG

Thnx, TG..... That is gonna be a great day and one that has been a long time coming. Keep the Faith~

• Upvote 2