Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New catagories of 20,50 blah blah blah?

13 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Central Bank project to delete the zeros will be applied beginning of the year 2017

25/6/2015

14 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Central bank: 2017 will see the issuance of new cash categories

06/25/2015

****Based on the articles from 2015 lets hope that the CBI execute the Project to delete the zeros and issue the LD's notes early early 2017 and increase the purchasing power of the IQD.......:D:D

• Upvote 4

sounds good to me....if they have had a plan (dated) mid 2015 to be executed beginning of 2017.....what more could we ask for ???.......I do not see anything negative about it.......so this guy goes back and finds this 2015 articles and reminds us what is just ahead....I like it.

Edited by chinadawg
  • Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

****Based on the articles from 2015 lets hope that the CBI execute the Project to delete the zeros and issue the LD's notes early early 2017 and increase the purchasing power of the IQD.......:D:D

Thanks for putting this one together, with the insert.. tiger

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

sounds good to me....if they have had a plan (dated) mid 2015 to be executed beginning of 2017.....what more could we ask for ???.......I do not see anything negative about it.......so this guy goes back and finds this 2015 articles and reminds us what is just ahead....I like it.

chinadawg Agree, DV, The CBI plan / project is in motion IMHO and soon to be revealed before the "World"

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, chinadawg said:

12 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Thanks for putting this one together, with the insert.. tiger

12 hours ago, Boozer said:

I Agree, But not till Trump takes office

:nothingtoadd: