Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alnasiri urges the implementation of the process of buying and selling the dollar Central Help

yota691

22 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Now that my momma has been found.  I.E. no relation to Possum´s momma mind you...I hope for this RV so I can bring her down here to Mexico.

Awesome news bro, I'm happy for you for finding your Mom. :twothumbs:

Now let's get this party started :rodeo2:

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Joe Frazier was an amazing boxer and haven't heard his name in awhile. We hear more of the one who " floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee" 😊 Cassius Clay, better known as Mohammed Ali. 

Hey girl nothing touches my heart than a true southern belle. I have a life long friend named " Edward Jonathan Carroll 3rd who now operates a fishing vessel outside Mobile Alabama. We raised so much hell when we were younger..... Fishing and Hunting ! No limits ! Crazy we were , and to this very day we still call each other and reminisce . God Bless those  Alabama boys ! 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Texstorm said:

Hey girl nothing touches my heart than a true southern belle. I have a life long friend named " Edward Jonathan Carroll 3rd who now operates a fishing vessel outside Mobile Alabama. We raised so much hell when we were younger..... Fishing and Hunting ! No limits ! Crazy we were , and to this very day we still call each other and reminisce . God Bless those  Alabama boys ! 

I understand people who are not from the south will not necessarily understand this, but there really is something special about the people from the south. No, we are not ignorant, racist, or stupid, just God fearing, gun loving, freedom loving, extremely loyal, and would lay our life down for family, friend, and country. Having said this, I realize people from other parts of the U.S. feel this way as well. 

• Upvote 6

On 12/29/2016 at 4:45 AM, yota691 said:

11649.png

He called banking consultant Samir Nasiri, to apply the new standards to be adopted by the Central Bank as of 01.01.2017 and announced by the governor of the central bank in the expanded meeting with the leaders of the Iraqi morphological sector.

Alnasiri urged in a statement singled out the "Economy News" banks on the implementation of the Central Bank instructions for determining the ultimate beneficiary of the process of buying and selling the dollar in the window Currency approved by the Bank's day to provide dinar for the purposes of the Ministry of Finance purposes cover imports by the private sector of the dollar.

He added that to facilitate measures to ensure that the ultimate beneficiary if an ordinary citizen or a merchant, and in a transparent manner requires that banks disclose the previous Khovatha and filter regulators Notes to control the dollar was trading movement locally and abroad Ohz would clean reputation Banking Iraqi abroad and the correspondent banks and thereby restore confidence sector Iraqi banking locally and internationally, which will be reflected on the development and stimulate the banking sector and provide better services to the public.

He Alnasiri that the plan to be adopted by the central bank in the new year to deal with the banks, which are based on classified into (abcde) and application materials Amla and terrorism financing 39 for the year 2015 and Altaaot with the authorities and the International support for Iraq will help to maintain Iraq's money and employment in our economy service the National . 

Views 20   Date Added 12/29/2016 - 11:21   Last updated 29/12/2016 - 11:43   No. Content 6289

This article is not about the RV on 1-1-2017. The standards being applied has to do more with the below article posted from DinarThug in the rumor section:

CBI warns banking offices violation of the pricing of the dollar

Vowed to CBI, Sunday, to take legal measures, "tight" against the violation of banking offices to the official dollar exchange rate, noting that the high dollar prices due to speculation on the black market.

A spokesman for the Acer Jabbar Bank in a press statement, said that " the Central Bank will take new legal action against the tight banking offices contrary to the official dollar exchange rate over the next few days."

He added that "those measures aimed at reducing the dollar and support the Iraqi dinar against other foreign currencies and reduce dependence on the black market price."

Jabbar said that "all banking offices monitored by the bank is not possible for lack of a sufficient number of employees," adding that " the reason for the continued rise of the dollar due to speculation on the black market."

http://www.alghadeer.tv/news/d.....ail/48636/

Tying the two together only shows that they are taking measures in which to control the rising spread between the dollar and the dinar at the current exchange rate. A 1-1-2017 RV would be nice but it's more of a dream at this point than what will become a reality. Keep grounded, watch, listen, and learn to what is happening and you will see the forest through the trees.

A few other articles have been posted on this today. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 12/29/2016 at 7:22 PM, Botzwana said:

Now that my momma has been found.  I.E. no relation to Possum´s momma mind you...I hope for this RV so I can bring her down here to Mexico.

The power of prayer has been displayed once again. Hope that your mother is doing fine my friend. 

On 12/29/2016 at 8:52 PM, Bama Girl said:

I understand people who are not from the south will not necessarily understand this, but there really is something special about the people from the south. No, we are not ignorant, racist, or stupid, just God fearing, gun loving, freedom loving, extremely loyal, and would lay our life down for family, friend, and country. Having said this, I realize people from other parts of the U.S. feel this way as well. 

They just don't  do it with Pabst Blue Ribbon and Southern Comfort and a fishing pole. :lmao: Lord I miss Biloxi. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Actually, I added the 7 and 1 to make 8. One of supposed RV rates was $1.18. That is the diffrence when you been here for years, you remember those things. It is a little inside joke for the old timers here.  :lol:

Sounds good to this old timer !

• Upvote 5