Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq And Kuwait Sign Four Strategic Agreements !

yota691

Im just gonna add my 2 cents here. Thanks thuggie these articles are huge and i believe that they have made the agreements with kuwait to end the chapter 7 file. Now as far as the article 8 compliance. I see it as just that. I do not believe that they will actually move into article 8, but that they will accept all of article 8's compliancy. The reason is such that by accepting article 8 compliance and not fully moving to it allows them to stay in article 14 with the guidance of the imf. Its kind of like keeping their training wheels on. If they were to move completely into chapter 8 and withdraw from chapter 14 then they are completely on their own, and the imf cant really have a hold on them if something goes wrong or if iraq slips backwards in any of their economic areas. Then the imf can only guide but cannot really have to much power over them. There is way too much corruption in that country for the imf to just let them go. Its not just the corruption of the members of government, its the banks, etc when financing terrorism. That is not something that is going to go away over night so i have always had the opinion that they would adopt the article 8 compliance but leave the umbrella of article 14. Yes they can add value to their currency while under the cover of article 14. The article 8 compliance are guidelines to get them international but they dont have to be in it in order to revalue, reinstate, etc. The only reason i brought this up was because i dont think we have to watch for any specific law or for the imf to say they have left article 14 and are now fully into article 8. ;)

• Upvote 10

Well with the agreements with kuwait in regards to kuwaiti workers working in iraq one would think that somehow they would have to be able to convert the iraqi dinar to the kuwaiti dinar. I for one wouldnt want to go and work in iraq and get a wheel barrow full of iraqi dinar and then convert it to kuwaiti dinar and then look at the money in my hand and say that's what it converts too?..good grief they would be using alot of dinar to pay a kuwaiti worker. Doesnt make much sense to me. Somehow it has to be converted to kuwaiti dinar and i dont think they can use the dollar because that would be a no no with the imf and possible corruption, and also financing of terrorism, and the imf wants them away from the dollar. To me that leaves one viable alternative. lol

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

Well with the agreements with kuwait in regards to kuwaiti workers working in iraq one would think that somehow they would have to be able to convert the iraqi dinar to the kuwaiti dinar. I for one wouldnt want to go and work in iraq and get a wheel barrow full of iraqi dinar and then convert it to kuwaiti dinar and then look at the money in my hand and say that's what it converts too?..good grief they would be using alot of dinar to pay a kuwaiti worker. Doesnt make much sense to me. Somehow it has to be converted to kuwaiti dinar and i dont think they can use the dollar because that would be a no no with the imf and possible corruption, and also financing of terrorism, and the imf wants them away from the dollar. To me that leaves one viable alternative. lol

mylilpony,  Excellent points and yes 100% agree that something must give and all roads lead to RV / RI of the IQD.  Just my 2 cents added.

GO RV!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, mylilpony said:

Im just gonna add my 2 cents here. Thanks thuggie these articles are huge and i believe that they have made the agreements with kuwait to end the chapter 7 file. Now as far as the article 8 compliance. I see it as just that. I do not believe that they will actually move into article 8, but that they will accept all of article 8's compliancy. The reason is such that by accepting article 8 compliance and not fully moving to it allows them to stay in article 14 with the guidance of the imf. Its kind of like keeping their training wheels on. If they were to move completely into chapter 8 and withdraw from chapter 14 then they are completely on their own, and the imf cant really have a hold on them if something goes wrong or if iraq slips backwards in any of their economic areas. Then the imf can only guide but cannot really have to much power over them. There is way too much corruption in that country for the imf to just let them go. Its not just the corruption of the members of government, its the banks, etc when financing terrorism. That is not something that is going to go away over night so i have always had the opinion that they would adopt the article 8 compliance but leave the umbrella of article 14. Yes they can add value to their currency while under the cover of article 14. The article 8 compliance are guidelines to get them international but they dont have to be in it in order to revalue, reinstate, etc. The only reason i brought this up was because i dont think we have to watch for any specific law or for the imf to say they have left article 14 and are now fully into article 8. ;)

1 hour ago, mylilpony said:

mylilpony, thanks for what you bring to the forum.!

Interesting point of view.

• Upvote 2

Iraq and Kuwait sign four new agreements

Iraq and Kuwait sign four new agreements

19 Hours Ago

Twilight News / confirmed First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah, Kuwait at the time that the four agreements with Iraq.

He immortal, during a press conference held in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, with his Iraqi counterpart Ibrahim al-Jaafari, that Iraq's neighboring countries participate in the international coalition against Daesh, stressing at the same time that Kuwait has contributed significantly to support Iraq in the elimination of that organization.

The morning ended his speech by stressing that the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is keen on its relationship with Iraq and its security and Astaqraraha.

• Upvote 2

Jaafari Kuwaiti counterpart and sign the minutes of the meetings of the Joint Commission between the two countries

Political

Since 12/28/2016 16:54 pm (Baghdad time)

14383230763.jpg

Baghdad balances News

The State of Kuwait is ready to cooperate with Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated Iraqi cities from the control of the organization "Daesh" terrorist, as signed by Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and his Kuwaiti counterpart Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah the minutes of the meetings of the Joint Commission between the two countries, stressing Search 28 files in various sectors and the signing of four agreements between Baghdad and Kuwait.

He met Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and his Kuwaiti counterpart Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, First Deputy Prime Minister on Wednesday on the sidelines of the sixth session of the Joint Committee on Higher Kuwaiti-Iraqi in Baghdad.

During the meeting, they discussed ways to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries strong and to emphasize the importance of continuity of meetings Supreme Joint Committee Kuwaiti - Iraqi and complete the effort in the framework of the consolidation of frameworks of mutual cooperation between Kuwait and Iraq in all fields and at all levels.

Jaafari said at a news conference gathered the morning "We are working on solving the border, prisoners and water problems."

As he explained Khalid Al-Sabah, during a press conference that Iraq's neighboring countries participate in the international coalition against Daesh, stressing at the same time that Kuwait has contributed significantly to support Iraq in the elimination of that organization.

The morning ended his speech by stressing that the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is keen on its relationship with Iraq and its security and Astaqraraha.

They have exchanged views on overall developments and the current situation on the regional and international arenas.

The meeting was attended by Deputy Foreign Minister Ambassador Khaled Suleiman Al-Jarallah and Assistant Secretary of State for First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Sheikh office of Dr. Ahmad Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Sabah, Kuwait's ambassador to Iraq, Ambassador Salem Ghassab Zamanan and Assistant Foreign Minister for the Affairs Deputy Minister's Office Ambassador Ayham Abdullatif age and Assistant Minister Foreign affairs of the Arab world Ambassador Aziz Rahim Daihani and a number of senior officials in the Ministry of Alforeigh.anthy 29 / tc n

• Upvote 2

History of edits:: 12.28.2016 19:05 • 501 visits readable
Iraq and Kuwait sign four agreements in the field of security, transport, industry and culture [Extended]
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Iraq and Kuwait signed during a meeting of the Joint Commission of four agreements between the two countries in the fields of culture, industry, security and air transport.
The new First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al - Hamad Al- Sabah on Wednesday the position of the State of Kuwait unwavering commitment to support Iraq and to stand with him in the face of terrorism and eliminate it. 
This came during the minister chairing the morning of the Kuwaiti delegation at the sixth session of the Supreme Ministerial Committee joint Iraqi - Kuwaiti in the capital Baghdad with the Iraqi side was chaired by Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari. 
The Kuwaiti minister and accept it in a speech during the opening session of the ministerial meeting of the cycle rally brotherly close ties between the two countries and growth in all fields , stressing the importance of continued fixed and regular pace in the meetings of the Joint Commission translation of the directives of the two leaderships and achieve the aspirations of the two countries and the two brotherly peoples in maintaining this strong relationship and work to develop them at various levels. 
During the session the joint action of official talks between the two sides on the overall aspects of cooperation between all sectors in the two countries. 
At the conclusion of the ministerial meeting of the Joint Committee of the signing of four agreements between the two countries in the fields of culture, industry, security and air transport in the presence of Minister ceremony. 
Kuwait delegation senior participant in the work of the joint committee level included a number of senior officials from various ministries and agencies , public and private sectors in the country. 
He said Kuwaiti Foreign Minister in his speech: I am pleased at the outset , on behalf of myself and on behalf of all members of the Kuwaiti delegation at the sixth session of the Higher Ministerial Committee of the joint Kuwaiti - Iraqi to Ibrahim al - Jaafari , Foreign Minister of the Republic of Iraq sister sincere thanks and appreciation for the kind invitation to hold meetings this session and what we enjoyed the facilities of the vineyard and the delegation of hosting and hospitality , and thanks go also to the various sectors and the competent authorities in the two countries representatives for their ability to prepare and good preparation for the work of this Committee 's efforts which will undoubtedly contribute to strengthening the bonds of relations between our two countries brothers and pushed to new heights and more comprehensive. 
He said the morning: The growing phenomenon of terrorism is abhorrent and spread darkness abhorrent forces requires us further joint cooperation and coordination to put an end to this scourge sinful and Kuwait Taking proud to be a member of the International Alliance Against Daesh terrorist emphasizes its firm and steadfast to stand by our brothers in Iraq in the face for this terrorist organization criminal and supports all measures and actions taken by Iraq to maintain security and stability, unity and territorial integrity of applicants congratulations for the success of the military operations carried out by Iraqi forces to liberate the areas under the grip of the so - called organized Daesh terrorist. 
He noted that Aware of the importance of the humanitarian crisis faced by thousands of Iraqi brothers who have been forced to leave their homes and their homes after the terrorist attacks on Iraqi cities by Daesh terrorist Aware of the magnitude of the suffering incurred announced the State of Kuwait for providing support in the amount of US $ 200 million to cover the humanitarian needs of displaced Iraqis was the amount of US $ 18 million disbursed to support the urgent humanitarian needs of the brotherly Iraqi people under the supervision of the Kuwaiti Red Crescent Society has been determining the amount of US $ 6 million to support education and school construction projects were allocated $ 176 million during the international donors ' conference to support Iraq hosted by the Washington , DC, on June 20, 2016. 
Among been divided as follows: 
1-100 million US dollars to support the health sector in cooperation with the Iraqi fund for the reconstruction ofareas affected by the terrorist operations supervisor of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development. 
2-30 million to support the humanitarian needs in coordination with international humanitarian organizations, and $ 46 million of the Kuwaiti Association for Relief swift move as a plan to meet the needs of relief for the displaced and the displaced. 
In the context of talking about Washington 's international donors ' conference to support Iraq, which resulted in the collection of pledges entirety totaled US $ 2.1 billion , I pray to and from this all the countries that have announced their pledges at this conference to fulfilling the commitments and pledges announced by the contribution to the consolidation of security and stability elements in Iraq , primarily . 
He said Kuwaiti Foreign Minister: Since the fifth session of the Higher Ministerial shared between the State of Kuwait and the Republic of Iraq , which was hosted by Kuwait on December 21, 2015 meeting and the pace of relations between our two brotherly countries continuing in its progress steady and solid pace , and is growing and growing in all areas. 
He continued , "in terms of the close bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries and recognizing the minute that Iraq is going through the conditions it agreed Kuwait and guidance from the presence of the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al - Ahmad Al - Jaber Al - Sabah to postpone the due installment of Iraqi compensation for an additional year ends on the first of January 2018 to be without prejudice to the provisions of the relevant Security Council resolutions , despite what is passing through Kuwait from a deficit in the state budget. 
He continued: under the directives of the Emir of the country as well as the State of Kuwait also responded to the request of the brotherly Republic of Iraq to provide all the capabilities and mechanisms and technical expertise to extinguish oil wells triggered by malicious hands in Qayyarah field and a continuation of the cooperation in this vital sector sincere desire on both sides to continue to elevate it to the level of co - benefits currently solves the Minister of oil of the Republic of Iraq sister Jabar Ali Allaibi a guest on his second Kuwait to discuss ways to enhance bilateral cooperation between the two countries in investment in the oil and gas fields the fields border. 
he noted "in this context must pay tribute to the estimated efforts exerted by the representatives of the two countries during the work of the organizing committee of navigation in the Khor Abdullah during the period from 11 to 13 of this month and reached the agreement to start the implementation of the navigation channel development project starting of next year. 
We note also with appreciation the efforts made during the workshop on the draft complete business cadastral technical and production of maps for the maintenance of border markers , which was held during the period from 24 to October 28 this year at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, which culminated in an agreement to work for this project plan appraisers spirit of positive responsibility shown by the Iraqi side in the completion of the action plan , stressing the importance for both countries to respond to the United Nations before the date of December 30th 2016. 
the morning: I can not fail here to express also our pride in the progress that has been achieved in the launch of residential project in the city of Umm Castle Seaat] on August 31, 2016, which contains 228 housing units as well as infrastructure and public facilities at a cost of US $ 80 million administered and supervised by the Kuwait Fund for Arab economic development. 
He argued that " a meeting of our committee at its sixth session today is of great importance in the process of relations between our two brotherly countries and reflects the keenness of both sides to the fixed and regular pace in the Committee 's meeting to achieve the aspirations of our two countries and our two brotherly countries and cater to their needs and concerns and a translation of the directives of the leaderships of the two countries in maintaining this strong relationship and work on Tnamea at various levels , expressing the deep joy and pleasure from the process and the tangible results achieved by the work of the Committee and still. " 
He added , "The broad participation by the different sectors and actors in our Committee of which there were 28 hand from both sides and the number of items on its agenda and that exceeded the twentieth item is a positive indicator and firmly and genuinely between those sectors and those that bear fruit today announced the signing of a [ four documents pivotal in the fields of culture, industry, security and air transport are added to the nine and forty agreement and memorandum of understanding between the two brotherly countries and we hope to continue in this upward pattern of our bilateral relations and to maintain this spirit sincere and fruitful cooperation construction to serve the interests of our two countries and our two brotherly countries. 
He concluded the Foreign Minister of Kuwait by stating : we ask God and you all success and we wish progress and prosperity of the Republic of Iraq and its people and to prevail security and stability in all its land appraisers again all the efforts that have been made by the delegations of the two countries for the success of our meeting today , and we look forward to seeing you in the State of Kuwait during the next year to hold meetings of the seventh session shared between the two countries of the Higher Committee. " 
For his part , praised Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari on Wednesday attitudes wishes to the Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al - Ahmad Al - Jaber Al - Sabah to Iraq and standing by his side throughout the difficult times since 2003 until now. 
Jaafari and offered in his speech during the work of the Joint Commission would like to thank the State of Kuwait on the positive positions in the stand with Iraq against bayonet Daesh and condemnation of the terrorist attacks on their quick response and to extinguish oil wells in Qayyarah and agree to postpone the payment of compensation. 
He stressed that the Iraqi people will remember to stop at his side in the difficult days "that the countdown has begun with the recent military victories." 
Jaafari also congratulated Kuwait on the election of the new parliament and win Marzouq Al-Ghanim under his chairmanship and rename Highness Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al- Hamad Al - Sabah as Prime Minister of Kuwait , wishing peace and stability and prosperity. 
He expressed Iraq 's desire to develop joint bilateral cooperation in the economic and oil fields according to the memos and agreements signed between the two countries , reaffirming his country 's commitment to follow up the prisoners and the missing file and search and investigation continued , though preoccupied with the war against terrorism and the financial crisis.
  • Upvote 4

Not sure when this is going to happen, but one thing is for sure. We are stuffing 10 lbs of bologna in a 5 lbs sack and this is not spandex my friends. This is going to go BANG and you are going to want to be there when it happens. I have not seen this much positive news ref dinar in American banks, e-cash, trade deals, dinar being brought back to the CBI. I could go on for sometime. Just take a look at the list of topics in this section and that will tell you something. IMHO 2017 is the year.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Not sure when this is going to happen, but one thing is for sure. We are stuffing 10 lbs of bologna in a 5 lbs sack and this is not spandex my friends. This is going to go BANG and you are going to want to be there when it happens. I have not seen this much positive news ref dinar in American banks, e-cash, trade deals, dinar being brought back to the CBI. I could go on for sometime. Just take a look at the list of topics in this section and that will tell you something. IMHO 2017 is the year.  :twothumbs:

I concur Chuck, we could be in the final stretch here and everything is lining up just nicely my  :cigar:

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:blink::lmao:We are stuffing 10 lbs of bologna in a 5 lbs sack and this is not spandex my friends. This is going to go BANG and you are going to want to be there when it happens.:huh::lmao:

:lmao:That's what I told my wife to get her to marry me. Man am I in big trouble now.:lmao:

Is that why you are on the road all the time.  :lol:

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

If you ever make it out VA way, let me know and we will try to hook up.  

Last time I was in VA I had one load with 68 drops, most of which were in the coal country areas. What an experience.Now I just work local in Kansas hauling cement powder. Home every night, off every weekend, with paid vacations and paid holidays. A dream job that only took me 22 yrs over the road to get. But something tells me that we all may SUDDENLY have the ability to get together. 

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Last time I was in VA I had one load with 68 drops, most of which were in the coal country areas. What an experience.Now I just work local in Kansas hauling cement powder. Home every night, off every weekend, with paid vacations and paid holidays. A dream job that only took me 22 yrs over the road to get. But something tells me that we all may SUDDENLY have the ability to get together. 

Sounds like you have a good gig. Home in the evening.  I have a friend  and he is on the road 3 of the 4 weeks.  

• Upvote 2