Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Babylon (Iraq) rising once again?**

Prophecy of Babylon in the last days

The Apostle John was given a peek into the future. He wrote it down and it is called the Book of Revelation. In it, John, describes the condition of Babylon in the last days and how its rise affected the whole world.

Revelation 18:16:“…That great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!” 18:18 “…What city is like unto this great city!” 18:19 “Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich….” 18:23 “…Thy merchants were the great men of the earth…”

It is prophesied that Iraq will be rich once again and will make all kings, nations, and merchants rich because of her riches.

Revelation 18:3 “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.” 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her…” 18:15 “The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her…”

It even describes Babylon’s(Iraq) exports and ISX, (Iraqi Stock Exchange).

Rev. 18:12-13:

“The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.”

We are now standing at the edge of the beginnings of these things. Those of us who hold the Iraqi Dinar are about to enjoy the blessing of that which “hath been” becoming that which “shall be”.

The Children of GOD who are invested in this incredible last days blessing will be made rich along with unbelievers who are also invested. “It rains on the good and bad alike.” And this is okay, as long as we use this miracle of wealth for the Glory of GOD and with the wisdom HE gives us. That is not to say GOD does not want us to enjoy it, but “Seek HIM and HIS Kingdom first” with it, and “All these things shall be added unto you”.

Know also there will be a time when GOD calls HIS children out of Iraq and the things of it.

Rev. 18:4:

“Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins…”

GOD has provided for us to be apart of this blessing, while at the same time staying out of the “fornications” of this world. Just like the Children of Israel being given the “Promised Land”, GOD warned them not to become like the peoples that were living there.

This will be a GREAT Blessing, and it is a Blessing from GOD.

Know this.

GOD does not Bless us with a curse, and does not curse us with a blessing.

However, it is up to us how we use it. It is up to us if we give the enemy, the devil a hand in it. We can allow the enemy to steal it from us, or we can plant it in “GOOD” ground and reap an hundred fold.

Gen. 26:12:

“Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the SAME year an hundredfold and the LORD blessed him.”

The LORD longs to bless us the same way. We are HIS Children.

Enjoy this Blessing and know that GOD has foreseen it for such a time as this and has chosen us to be a part of it.

• Upvote 17

AMEN!! I thank God that He has allowed me to be a part of this blessing and I continue to ask for His wisdom on how to manage this blessing and what He wants me to do with it.  I've got my tithe set aside and have been so thankful.  Thank you Easy.  It's no coincidence that there are many Christian on this site-blessed in more ways than one, but most of all blessed that He choose us, not for the RV (that's just a big extra) but that He choose us to be with Him.

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, easyrider said:

“Seek HIM and HIS Kingdom first” with it, and “All these things shall be added unto you”.

Good words to live by. 

I, myself, got into this yrs ago simply because of what the Holy Word of God says about Babylon. You are correct in your statements and I love reading what you bring. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

• Upvote 5

Thanks easyrider...I know I'm probably the worse example of what a Child-of GOD is suppose to act like...I too have ask for guidance in how to use this bless to glorify our Lord and saviour's name in the battle against the fallen angels that have been allowed to operate more openly as the years pass...I believe my answer is within this special group of people that have joined together on this blessed and special site...We truly were and are brought together for some special purpose...I look forward to putting a face to the names of the people I've grown to admire here on DV...:angel:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks easyrider...I know I'm probably the worse example of what a Child-of GOD is suppose to act like...I too have ask for guidance in how to use this bless to glorify our Lord and saviour's name in the battle against the fallen angels that have been allowed to operate more openly as the years pass...I believe my answer is within this special group of people that have joined together on this blessed and special site...We truly were and are brought together for some special purpose...I look forward to putting a face to the names of the people I've grown to admire here on DV...:angel:

Sorry buddy but that would be me. :lol: But hey as long as we remain a work in progress, right!

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Hey Easy, ya got a timeline?   I sure hope this month or next.

Early 2017 after reading some documents and articles its looking like they want to do it early January.. now at what rate is yet to be seen but logic says if they want the iraqi citizens to STOP using the USD the dinar will be at par with the U.S dollar or slightly over it.  I personally believe thats the starting rate. If they are to return the dinar back to the glory days it may be in the 3+ or even 4 dollar range.

• Upvote 5

You need to study a whole lot more,reread the scripture ,it is refering to a business Hub of the World, Iraq never will be great again, not like they were at one time in History, The only place that fits all of this is the USA,every nation has drank of her fornication in one way or the other, where is all the business deals made that effect the World in such a way as great as in NEW YORK,  the USA???????????? . I am not going to get in a debate about scripture,let scripture be what it is, not what you would like it to be ,you are twisting scripture to your own liking, and telling people thats  what it means as far as Iraq , I wont even address the other false things you have mention, A WARNING to you EASYRIDER Rev,22,18 , now ask your self what have you done in your statement?????????????? and to the rest of the forum, check out what Rev22,18 says. 

• Downvote 3

3 hours ago, crane said:

You need to study a whole lot more,reread the scripture ,it is refering to a business Hub of the World, Iraq never will be great again, not like they were at one time in History, The only place that fits all of this is the USA,every nation has drank of her fornication in one way or the other, where is all the business deals made that effect the World in such a way as great as in NEW YORK,  the USA???????????? . I am not going to get in a debate about scripture,let scripture be what it is, not what you would like it to be ,you are twisting scripture to your own liking, and telling people thats  what it means as far as Iraq , I wont even address the other false things you have mention, A WARNING to you EASYRIDER Rev,22,18 , now ask your self what have you done in your statement?????????????? and to the rest of the forum, check out what Rev22,18 says. 

Who is Herman? 

Who is Calvin? 

Who is John Galt? 

Oh, and the earth is a ball floating around in a vast nothingness. :lmao:

• Upvote 3