Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An interview with the Prime Minister yesterday on the exchange rate of the Central Bank and the role of media

yota691

separator.gif
Economy News ..

An interview with the Prime Minister yesterday on the exchange rate of the Central Bank and the role of media 
separator.gif
Views 371   Added 12/21/2016 - 21:52   Last updated 12/22/2016 - 10:17   No. Content 6179
  • Upvote 3

now around the 25 second mark he looks like he says , { with his thumb movement }  "  we kick those dasshturds ,  outta of the country , and we have calm in the region,  we get a rise in values }    then a little further on the seems too  motion ,  with hands again " with such a bid difference in currencies , we have too give the dinar a higher value , but in small increments , or  amounts at a time ...  { back too the video }  :ph34r: 

• Upvote 5

and a little futher on , looks like he also means , "   I know , I know ,  those  dang  zeros , I  get confused with the decimal point also ,  but  { with the thumb movement again } it is going to rise ,  and  be good for all , a good rise  { he  has a big  thumb  ya know :lol: }   or  he just told every one , " up yours  I got mine :o....  back too vid 

• Upvote 6

Nothing to see here boys..

Basically he was talking about how the dollar is increasing as there is low supply and high demand. And how they have to control it. And how the CBI are the ones that are in control. They have to pay attention to AML and corruption.

Then later on he just talked about how media is very important and should be stating facts and only facts etc etc etc.

Not yet guys. Not yet.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, jeepguy said:

and something about  we have too get  folks too bring in the cash somehow !  end    well that is what  I got from it !  { wonder how close I hit !  }      

and this  is the results 

I guess I'm a gonna git me a cement pond next year...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Garhy said:

Basically he was talking about how the dollar is increasing as there is low supply and high demand. And how they have to control it. And how the CBI are the ones that are in control. They have to pay attention to AML and corruption.

Then later on he just talked about how media is very important and should be stating facts and only facts etc etc etc.

Not yet guys. Not yet.

Well, gosh darn then lol....-_-

• Upvote 1

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Please do not assume PM Abadi will let the cat out of the bag that easy in regards to the RV / RI of the IQD.   The CBI will 100% surprise us all and I do believe it is definitely sooner than later IMHO.  The information / misinformation in numerous articles have been rampant so something has to give.  I have no doubt the results will benefit all Iraqi citizens & DV members to include the World. The Tsunami Windfall Blessings are upon us any day now.😆😆Be ready!!

Always Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Please do not assume PM Abadi will let the cat out of the bag that easy in regards to the RV / RI of the IQD.   The CBI will 100% surprise us all and I do believe it is definitely sooner than later IMHO.  The information / misinformation in numerous articles have been rampant so something has to give.  I have no doubt the results will benefit all Iraqi citizens & DV members to include the World. The Tsunami Windfall Blessings are upon us any day now.😆😆Be ready!!

Always Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

Information and mis information is the agenda right now tigergorzow, I concur with your thought process. Thanks for your input here in DV, much appreciated my friend :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Garhy said:

Not yet guys. Not yet.

Thanks Garhy for responding so quick.. appreciate your interpreting skills..Again Thanks from all of us...

• Upvote 8