Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something Really BIG Is About To Happen.

Luigi1

Luigi's Gurus are all saying the 1st or 2nd week of Jan.

Not varified. Your opine.

12-20-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat...  

I bring you great news today. NO!, not a date or a rate for the RV but news that points us to the timeframe of EARLY 2017 and the importance of this period. It is all playing out as the news is leading us to it just as the CBI told us would.    Financial analysts and economists are explaining the importance that monetary policy and fiscal policy for a privatization of their economy. Something really BIG is about to happen in 2017.  They are telling us this change is being implemented NOW and not years down the road as they are NOW creating this environment suitable and appropriate to shift from the public sector to the private sector.  In order to make this shift they need STABILITY... NO! The battle for Mosul is not yet over...But it won’t be long from now.

12-20-2016   Intel Guru RayRen98...  

Some of the budget has been published but not what we are looking for. Why not, it’s a mystery. I have been given reassurances that what we are seeking is there, just not visible yet...told a long time ago, new value would be reflected in the budget...from the calculations. We’re waiting for it to show up in the Gazette. It is to go in effect January 1, 2017...  

12-19-2016   Intel Guru Jester   THEY HAVE A PLAN...AND AS I ALWAYS SAY... THEY ARE WORKING THROUGH THE PROCESS...THE WORD I HAVE IS MID JANUARY... DO NOT HOLD ME TO THAT... THAT IS JUST WHAT I AM GETTING RIGHT NOW...IT WILL STILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO GET ALL THIS MOVING THROUGH THE SYSTEM... IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A PUSH BUTTON..

12-19-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23...  

The IQD to revalue at a rate that includes 3 zero notes at exchange NEEDS to be backed by somebody other than Iraq... Simply put...Iraq does not have the money to pay out exchanging 3 zero notes at a high revalue...Because Iraq does not have trillions to pay out exchanging high value 3 zero notes...countries are going to hold them in their currency basket...keep in mind most the big banks are public held and on the stock exchange...Not one of them is going to risk holding a toxic currency from an unstable region for any amount of time...UNless the UST guarantees the bank to cover that said currency...REALITY remains the same...They are lifting the 3 zeros beginning 2017. and the guess is still on going on how that affects the value of the 3 zero notes we hold...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I have been reading many posts here for quite awhile. And like everyone else, I am hoping and praying that our patience is rewarded very soon. BUT, back in the mid 70's when I was stationed in Korea, the Won was trading at about 500WON/1USD. We would laugh as we went to the ATM on base and "loaded our Won Gun" for a night on the town. Back then you could "live LARGE" for about $20 - $30 per night. Anyway, I just retired in Sept 2015. Just before I retired I made a couple of trips to Korea, and the exchange rate now is about 1200 WON/1USD. So, not trying to burst anyone bubble, but if Korea can survive and thrive with their currency being de-valued by over double since the mid 70s, why would Iraq need to revalue to conduct commerce worldwide? Any thoughts??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I have been reading many posts here for quite awhile. And like everyone else, I am hoping and praying that our patience is rewarded very soon. BUT, back in the mid 70's when I was stationed in Korea, the Won was trading at about 500WON/1USD. We would laugh as we went to the ATM on base and "loaded our Won Gun" for a night on the town. Back then you could "live LARGE" for about $20 - $30 per night. Anyway, I just retired in Sept 2015. Just before I retired I made a couple of trips to Korea, and the exchange rate now is about 1200 WON/1USD. So, not trying to burst anyone bubble, but if Korea can survive and thrive with their currency being de-valued by over double since the mid 70s, why would Iraq need to revalue to conduct commerce worldwide? Any thoughts??

Thanks for bursting my bubble

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi's Gurus............

Newshound Guru tman.......

Funny-Dog-Meditating.jpg

Guru RayRen.......

funny-guru.png

Guru MtnGoat.......

guru2.gif

Bruce searches for that "inner peace".......

baba_ramdev-13.jpg

.....while Luigi contemplates that "something really BIG that is about to happen".

2EA9E58600000578-0-image-a-22_1448109682045.jpg

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

They are lifting the 3 zeros beginning 2017. and the guess is still on going on how that affects the value of the 3 zero notes we hold...

....:blink:   :facepalm2:The three zeros are comin' off the rate...not the physical note...Just look at the note in your hand and multiply it by the new given rate and you'll have a Ballpark figure of what value you'll get for that note after the exchange rate is deducted....

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

we believe because Iraq has said they plan to return the dinar value back to the days of Glory........I do not ever recall Korea making such a statement. I do not personally think the rest of the world is trying to mirror Korea....just another dawgs  opinion.

Edited by chinadawg
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I think Korea is happy and content where their country is, Control. The RV for us is the prize, but for Iraq, it is only a tool to move forward,

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, four wheel drift said:

Iraq brings natural resources to back their currency. I don't know what Korea has other than cheap labor. But their quality is rising.

Maybe. Lol

FWD

GO RV

FWD 100% Agree,  Iraq & Korea are definitely opposites.  We know that Iraq will become the strongest currency at some point in the Middle-East and possibly the World due to their wealth & resources, etc IMHO.   I have spent time in Korea and cheap goods & labor exists.  However,  Korea is starting to make good progress with the quality of their products.  

**Iraq is like no other country and I do believe that "Babylon" is truly about to rise from the Ashes.

Always Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh ya. Almost forgot. Lugi stop posting the shiznit. That you bring here. I've. been waiting a long time like many. And anybody can see through the bull/!/$ posts we see here sometimes. It seems you bring whatever you read here without thinking about what you have read. Oh. By the way, merry Christmas to you and everybody else here and the world. 

• Upvote 1

8dawg,

Korea assets compared to Iraq assets is like looking at apples n oranges. SK has no mineral or petroleum value that I'm aware of. SK depends on the large post that moved to Pyeongtaek and doesn't have a lot of manufacturing. It's growth seems to be humans. 

Edited by Sage449

• 2 weeks later...