Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Wins Electoral College Vote As Insurgency Fizzles !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Hail To The Chief !

Trump wins Electoral College vote as insurgency fizzles

Heidi M Przybyla , USA TODAY 6:10 p.m. EST December 19, 2016

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump will — officially — become president next month.

Trump surpassed the 270 electoral votes needed from 538 electors casting their ballots, in a day of normally ceremonial voting that drew attention amid intense social media pressure and protests in state capitols.

Despite a last-minute push by outside progressive and Libertarian groups, there was no rebellion. In fact, most of the "faithless" electors appeared to be Hillarious Clintondefectors in Washington state, with three voting for former secretary of State Colin Powell and one for Faith Spotted Eagle, a Native American an environmental activist. Two Texas GOP electors went rogue and didn't vote for Trump.

The meetings, which occur more than a month after the Nov. 8 election, are typically a formality. This year, Trump critics mounted a vocal campaign appealing to the Republican electors pledged to vote for him. The official results of the vote will be announced before Congress on Jan. 6, although the results from each state were released throughout the day Monday.

• Upvote 9

Thanks DT...Now it's time for all those loud-mouth has-been actors and musicians to pack their bags and do what they promised to do...They can take their all loving MSM with them to document this festive occasion and make a permanent residence for them in their guesthouse....  

• Upvote 7

24 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...Now it's time for all those loud-mouth has-been actors and musicians to pack their bags and do what they promised to do...They can take their all loving MSM with them to document this festive occasion and make a permanent residence for them in their guesthouse....  

***///

We'd lay good money down that not a single one of these KILLary-lover tool bags would've behaved so

ignorantly and badly if Trump was an African-American.

Did any of us feel the way the losers do now when they put that evil little tool ho'bummer in - TWICE...?

You bet we did ... especially after barely surviving 8 years of sex-maniac tool bag Bill Klinton

But NONE of US acted up and out like these idiots !

None of us resorted to violence, bullying, law-breaking, making spectacles of ourselves like these idiots all are..

We were not even allowed to voice simple, respectable dissent without being branded "racists", "haters", etc....

The left's double standard and extreme HYPOCRISY is off the charts. <_<

• Upvote 10

Libertarians didn't protest squat. The reason Gary Johnson lost so much steam in the last lap was due to the fact that he pandered WAY too much to the left. It was all snowflakes melting because they didn't bother to take that American Government class in college.

It was glorious.

• Upvote 1

AWESOME! GOP Electors Sing “God Bless America” as They March to Statehouse to Vote For Trump 

Jim Hoft Dec 19th, 2016 2:36 pm 

Guest post by Tom Franklin at American Lookout:

electors-marching

This is beautiful!

16354019-1482164293-640x360.jpg

In response to the Democrat effort to undermine the American Electoral College, some electors are fighting back.

They’re showing the side they’re on. And they’re doing it by singing while they march.

Watch (via Julia Sims):

NC electors sing "God Bless America" as they go to cast 15 electoral votes for #Trump#wralpic.twitter.com/q4HOTXfAiU

— Julia Sims (@WRALJulia) December 19, 2016

And note what they have on their sign: “Thank You President Elect Donald J. Trump – Make America Great Again” – Wow!

If you look closely, you can see something interesting on the bottom part of the sign:

trump-electorstrump-electors-575x370.jpg

Is that Trump’s signature on the sign? 

It sure looks like it!

As they march, you can hear one woman yell, “Vote your conscience!”

To her, we say: 62 million Americans already did.

62 million Americans already voted their conscience. We voted for Donald J. Trump.

To try to undermine that by browbeating electors, Democrats aren’t just undemocratic.

Democrats are being UnAmerican!

Thanks to these courageous North Carolina electors and electors all over this country, today it becomes official:

Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States!

Hat Tip Truthfeed

• Upvote 6

A most EXCELLENT post Thuggy, but everyone know this, the Lamest Stream Media isn't going to let anything "FIZZEL"

They're going to relentlessly assault Trump for yrs until one of two things happen.

1st they destroy him as they did George Bush

or what I hope happens

2nd Enough of you all join me and boycott all cable providers. Believe me when I tell you all this, cancelling your subscriptions to all cable networks and only keeping the internet will get their attention so fast it will make their heads spin. Not to mention it will make the likes of Rupert Murdoch fire the STUPID LIBRETARDS.   

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We'd lay good money down that not a single one of these KILLary-lover tool bags would've behaved so

ignorantly and badly if Trump was an African-American.

Did any of us feel the way the losers do now when they put that evil little tool ho'bummer in - TWICE...?

You bet we did ... especially after barely surviving 8 years of sex-maniac tool bag Bill Klinton

But NONE of US acted up and out like these idiots !

None of us resorted to violence, bullying, law-breaking, making spectacles of ourselves like these idiots all are..

We were not even allowed to voice simple, respectable dissent without being branded "racists", "haters", etc....

The left's double standard and extreme HYPOCRISY is off the charts. <_<

+1 Gr8 minds think alike.

:bravo:

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

Image result for 306

306 Voted today for Our Future President Donald Trump.

***///

THIS is very telling of what the evil left's brand of hate morphs into....

They hijack minds, take their votes, throw them away like yesterday's trash,

blame "whitey" and continue to be the great succubus sucking the life out of them and

eventually our entire Republic.

Their evil agenda started like a creeping cancer... it's taken this long for the tumor they feed to

grow large enough to be visible with the naked eye.

They are agents for EVIL.

• Upvote 6

When push comes to shove the LEFT is NOT tolerant at all. They scream, they hate, they cry for the injustice that is done to them.

When in reality, they could really care less about people. I have seen this with my own eyes. They would rather help a homeless dog ( i do it all the time) than help a 

homeless person.

EXAMPLE : just got back from California. Literally no public restrooms. WHY? Because they don't want the homeless using them. Well, dont the homeless need a place to clean-up, brush their teeth, use the toilet. Yeah but they mess things up, their not clean. OK, but they are still people. The left talks a good game and thats about it. JMO

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, kennyc said:

When push comes to shove the LEFT is NOT tolerant at all. They scream, they hate, they cry for the injustice that is done to them.

When in reality, they could really care less about people. I have seen this with my own eyes. They would rather help a homeless dog ( i do it all the time) than help a 

homeless person.

EXAMPLE : just got back from California. Literally no public restrooms. WHY? Because they don't want the homeless using them. Well, dont the homeless need a place to clean-up, brush their teeth, use the toilet. Yeah but they mess things up, their not clean. OK, but they are still people. The left talks a good game and thats about it. JMO

I guess you didn't get the app.

http://www.vta.org/getting-around/maps/map-of-locations-with-public-restrooms

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

You're absolutely right, KENNYC....

The left are nothing more than purveyors of that old Alinski classic - VICTIM MENTALITY.

And they wield that tool without regard for Truth, Justice or Freedom.

Your experience in Kalifornia is testament to their whacked out double-standard and HYPOCRISY !

I have to stand up for my State here.  Yes, CA is technically a "Blue" state but only because it has a few very large population centers.  LA, SD, SF.  The best map I saw for the election was the one that showed all the counties in the country.  Even CA and NY were almost all red except for those population centers around the country.  Unfortunately, many of us have had to deal with the last 8 years like everyone else.  Like every great state, and they all are, there are some from both sides who have to interact with each other.  Sometimes it sucks but we deal with it.  Some of you might remember some of my posts from the past.  I truly believe that education is the key to this whole mess.  The left that were involved in this recount/electoral college debacle are obviously some of the stupidist people that ever walked.  But I do have respect for the ones that have stood up and denounced all the violence and rhetoric and admitted that they need to change their agenda for the future.  OK, enough from me.

DW Out

PS  CA is a great state.  And so is yours

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Well said you Hairy Freak of Nature !

If they manage to break away from The Republic, what're you gonna do...?:huh:

We loved Santa Barbara, Big Bear, The Farming Valley, San Clemente,

flying gliders at Lake Elsinore....

so much has changed in all of those places...:(

I don't see us breaking away.  Too valuable to the Republic.  Maybe someday CA might break into several smaller states but not for a long long time.  We're pretty isolated here in So Cal.  Not much input from the Feds because we're on the other side of the country.  No much help from Sacramento because we are as far away from our capitol as you can get.  But we do Ok.

FYI, I live in Elsinore but as far from the lake/cesspool as you can get.  Glad you enjoyed gliding here.

• Upvote 1