Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Merry Christmas Everyone here on DV

pokerplayer

Merry Christmas to all my fellow DV’ers.  I hope this Christmas finds you with loved ones to share the holiday spirit.  Shout out to Texstorm, I hope this Christmas with your daughter is a special one and helps on the road to a speedy recovery.  Merry Christmas to all.

• Upvote 6

Thank You RV ME ! And to all of the rest of DV ! God I hope this year finds us all better than last. My daughter is still in her struggle and recently we found out that she had substantial head trauma from her fall that she took two Novembers ago , while riding her horse. She has been having seizers and everyday is a new day, I greatly appreciate all of your support and maybe it's time for me to return to DV. God Bless each and everyone of you this Christmas season as we all look forward to a great New Years. Everyone please take care !

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Thank You RV ME ! And to all of the rest of DV ! God I hope this year finds us all better than last. My daughter is still in her struggle and recently we found out that she had substantial head trauma from her fall that she took two Novembers ago , while riding her horse. She has been having seizers and everyday is a new day, I greatly appreciate all of your support and maybe it's time for me to return to DV. God Bless each and everyone of you this Christmas season as we all look forward to a great New Years. Everyone please take care !

I just wanted you to know that you have a friend in Kansas that will be praying for your daughter EVERY DAY. God bless you and have a Merry Christmas. 

Scotty

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Texstorm said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TEXSTORM!  So happy to see you back :)   Give Starr a big hug from all of us here.  And know that you can lean on us if you need to.  :hug:

• Upvote 7

• 2 months later...
On 12/25/2016 at 8:15 PM, EagleEye said:

I well remember being deployed at Christmas and having the Bob Hope USO show on the base...

I salute you sir ! Thank you for everything that we have today ! My Daddy was in the South Pacific with US Coast Guards back in WW2 and I'm so greatfull to have him in my life today. Your post just struck me and all of the stories of all my family in the military. From my uncle Jack in Korea seeing Debbie Reynolds for the first time as he awoke in his MASH bed. To all of my grand and large family who has served in every American war....Thank you again my friend !

• Upvote 2