Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Merry Christmas Everyone here on DV

pokerplayer

I want to wish everyone here on DV a safe and wonderful Christmas. I may have been grumpy lately, yes, but sometimes people unintentionally push buttons and set me off. I will try and be square with the world this holiday season.

So yes please all be safe, eat lots, smile with family and friends and be Merry

pp

.Christmas photo pic--infant/toddler We need to give Santa a treat! #FreshFestive:

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I want to wish everyone here on DV a safe and wonderful Christmas.

BACKATCHA ya wonderful human, you ! :wub:

I may have been grumpy lately, yes, but sometimes people unintentionally push buttons and set me off.

Here on DV...? :huh: NO ! :o Shocking ! ... :P

Listen, Kiddo, as long as we cuddle up together against the cold winds that blow through here periodically,

and stick together in the end, we're good ! :twothumbs: Short memory for the bad, long memory for the good ! :)

I will try and be square with the world this holiday season.

Don't hurt yourself.... :P... you've already got a great head start by owning up to being a perfectly normal human

being just as God made ya and just as we accept ya... :confused2:

Heck, if we stopped loving each other for our faults, we'd ALL DIE ALONE up in here ! :facepalm1:

Visiting with you here has made us Merry all year long, PokahPlayah.... :hug:

Now please remove this adorable baby so we can take his cookies.... :lmao:

.Christmas photo pic--infant/toddler We need to give Santa a treat! #FreshFestive:

• Upvote 7

I prayed for a White Christmas. I am sitting here, In my home(rental) in BOISE and looking out the window at 3" of snow that fell yesterday and today. Shoveled snow twice already, drove in the snow for the 2nd time in my life, saw snow fall for the second time in my life and living in a state that respects my 2nd A rights far greater than the poop hole I left. I am HAPPY. :woot:   :bravo:    :backflip:    :D  It is suppose to get to 17 deg. tomorrow and drop to 5 deg. at night. The penguins (wife and daughters) I live with are loving it.    

I want to wish everybody the exact feeling I am experiencing right now. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

• Upvote 9

Thanks for the kind words. Just got through fighting the new washing machine. First one did not work. The second one does. I was spitting nails and barking some bad words to myself and the tools but after going back to the store and letting them know I was not happy they upgraded the washer and I brought it home. SWMBO is happy now and my reputation for doing the work is restored. Now we can get some laundry done. :backflip:

• Upvote 5

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 10:12 PM, pokerplayer said:

That is the spirit of Christmas Everyone ! I do honesty hope all will be with family and friends and do not endure any pain or hardship this Chritmas season.

pp

Now I want a cookie

Merry Christmas everyone and a Safe Rich New Year for all

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 5

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 10:43 AM, pokerplayer said:

I want to wish everyone here on DV a safe and wonderful Christmas. I may have been grumpy lately, yes, but sometimes people unintentionally push buttons and set me off. I will try and be square with the world this holiday season.

pp

Merry Christmas PP and to all of the DV family! God Bless you all!🎄🎄💖

• Upvote 4