Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Penny Stock

coorslite21

I will repost on where this has gone in 30-60-90-180 days out.  Any time you can buy a stock at less than the cash value of the company, and of course no debt......it might just be a winner.

Do your own research.  The web page link at the bottom is well worth looking at completely..........!!

==============================================================================

Western Potash (TSX: WPX)

Currently: $0.135

Shares Outstanding: 467,185,559

Market Cap: CAD$63.07 million (USD$48 million)

Cash: CAD$74.78 million (USD$56.91 million)

Debt: $0

Western Potash (TSX: WPX) is focused on developing its 100% owned 87,500 acre Milestone Potash Project located approximately 30 km southeast of Regina in Saskatchewan, Canada, at the heart of the world’s richest and most prolific concentration of potash mines containing 50% of the world's potash reserves and 30% of the world's potash productionWPX's Milestone Potash Project is immediately adjacent to major potash projects owned by BHP-Billiton (BHP): a $105 billion company, Vale (VALE): a $44 billion company, and K+S AG (KPLUY): a $4.5 billion company. It is in very close proximity to the largest solution-extraction potash operation in the world, the Belle Plaine Potash Mine, owned and operated by Mosaic (MOS): a $10.6 billion company.

milestonepotashproject

WPX is currently trading for below its cash position! WPX has $0.16 per share in cash and no debt! At WPX's current price of $0.135, its Milestone Potash Project is being valued at less than zero when in 2010, K+S AG (KPLUY) paid CAD$434 million to acquire the adjacent potash assets of Potash OneK+S AG is currently building a production plant at its Legacy Potash Project and is set to commence potash production in 2017! WPX's Milestone Potash Project is very similar to the Legacy Potash Project in terms of size and projected commercialization/production costs!

On August 25th of last year, WPX raised $80.7 million at $0.3358 per share in two private placement transactions! For WPX just to return to their latest private placement investment price from last year, its stock will need to rise 148.74%!

On October 6th of last year, WPX signed a Memorandum of Understanding for Strategic Cooperation with China Development Bank - the world’s largest development finance institution, and the largest Chinese bank for foreign investment and financing cooperation, long-term lending and bond issuance with about USD$2 trillion in assets! The signing ceremony was attended by Hu HuaibangChairman of China Development Bank!

cdbwpx

North American Potash Inventories have declined by a stunning 49% over the past three months and are now 13.8% below the 5-year average! Potash prices are poised to explode to the upside in 2017!

potashinventories

========================================================================

http://www.westernpotash.com/company/overview

http://www.westernpotash.com/sites/default/files/reports/june_30_2016_financials_0.pdf

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Had a look and yes it is the same. Currently it is up .045 Canadian at .315 and climbing. Volume is at 2.84 M ( Canadian Shares ) shares with market set to close in 5 Minutes. Finally it's starting to move. I stand to make a tidy sum if it keeps going up.

This should take care of sq2's question.

Cheers, pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 5

Because penny stocks can be driven by so many different factors, you can often times predict a run upward.  It is more difficult to see the down side.  What I like to do with these is once they have risen I like to get my seed money and some profit out of them......... I am then holding shares that basically have no cost.  For this one if I had gotten in at .135, I would sell half of my holdings, take the seed money and profit and move on.  If WPX becomes the next McDonalds great....you will do awesome.......

if not, you still have a profit, funds to invest, and stock in a growing company.  JMO......no financial advice intended........

of course any investment in a stock should be used with a stop/loss strategy as well.....15-20% seems to be the norm for many....

• Upvote 3

There is very good reason to believe that something could be in the works with WPX – involving Chinese investors - it is based on public information that media is not aware of yet!

But first…..

Mosaic (MOS) the owner/operator of the Belle Plaine Mine…….. one of the largest producing potash solution mines in the world and the closest producing mine to WPX's Milestone Potash Project  just hit a new 52-week high today of $32.64 per share! MOS recently announced a HUGE $2.5 billion deal to acquire the fertilizer business of Vale (VALE), with MOS mainly interested in their flagship Kronau potash project, which is located directly adjacent to WPX's Milestone Potash Project! After MOS officially closes on the deal to become the owner of VALE's Kronau potash project,  WPX's Milestone Potash Project will likely become the new #1 threat to the market share of MOS in the region!

And………

The largest potash producer in Saskatchewan Potash Corp (POT) is up 4.1% today to $19.67 per share and rapidly closing in on its 52-week high of $19.88 per share! Closely following POT is the stock of Agrium Inc (AGU), a major potash producer that is in the process of merging with POT to form the world's largest fertilizer company!

MOS, POT, and AGU jointly own Canpotex - a company that handles all Saskatchewan potash exports. Canpotex just announced the other day that they are already fully committed on planned potash shipment volumes through the end of March 31, 2017!

Now……

Earlier this month, Ms. Luo Yan the Chairman & President of China CAMCE Engineering Co traveled to Saskatchewan to meet with Western Potash (TSX: WPX) and discuss the potential development of their Milestone Potash Project.  China CAMCE Engineering is publicly traded in China on the Shenzhen Exchange with a market cap of USD$3.05 billion! Apparently, China CAMCE Engineering after meeting with WPX has already begun aggressively accumulating a very large position in WPX! So far, they appear to have accumulated a 4.7% stake in WPX!

Google for more info 

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=,+Ms.+Luo+Yan+the+Chairman+%26+President+of+China+CAMC+Engineering+Co&espv=2&biw=784&bih=439&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2sMiTvd7RAhXFQY8KHW1qCr4Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=%2C+Ms.+Luo+Yan+the+Chairman+%26+President+of+China+CAMC+Engineering+Co+visits+Western+Pot+Ash&imgrc=J6d4pZW2cQe6sM%3A

WPX just announced major news yesterday that they held a technical review meeting last week in Beijing that China CAMCE Engineering attended along with representatives from several other multi-billion dollar Chinese companies that may also be interested in accumulating major positions in WPX! At the meeting, WPX discussed their innovative “horizontal drilling + selective solution mining + crystal pond” technique that will allow them to bring a pilot version of their Milestone Potash Project into production in the near-term with very low CAPEX.

Normally, it takes $2-$3 billion in capital costs to bring a major Potash project into production, but WPX by using the latest breakthrough technologies will be able to bring the Milestone Potash Project into production at a total capital cost of only $80.6 million - with an initial annual production capacity of 146,000 tonnes of Potash!

Yesterday, the three largest Potash producers in Saskatchewan: Potash Corp (POT), Agrium (AGU), and Mosaic (MOS) all gained 5%-6% to new 52-week highs! Unfortunately for China the world's largest consumer of Potash, these three major Potash producers together with Uralkali in Russia - together form a cartel that currently has complete control of the global Potash market!

This is a major threat to China's food production/supply, which is why several multi-billion dollar Chinese companies with the backing of the $2 trillion China Development Bank are beginning to bet big on WPX and are focusing on bringing the Milestone Potash Project into production in the near-term!

According to Canpotex, "estimates of opening potash inventory levels in all major export market regions are lower than last year's comparisons, providing a strong base of demand into 2017."

I hope this information is of some interest…….

Anything I post is only intended to help you understand how you might better research any investment.  This should not be viewed as financial advice.

• Upvote 2

On 1/24/2017 at 10:48 AM, coorslite21 said:

Because penny stocks can be driven by so many different factors, you can often times predict a run upward.  It is more difficult to see the down side.  What I like to do with these is once they have risen I like to get my seed money and some profit out of them......... I am then holding shares that basically have no cost.  For this one if I had gotten in at .135, I would sell half of my holdings, take the seed money and profit and move on.  If WPX becomes the next McDonalds great....you will do awesome.......

if not, you still have a profit, funds to invest, and stock in a growing company.  JMO......no financial advice intended........

of course any investment in a stock should be used with a stop/loss strategy as well.....15-20% seems to be the norm for many....

Today was a typical "day trader like" day where many used the concept mentioned in the above post and decided to take some profits.  I think it was about a 20% hit today and I would guess the trailing stop/loss tool played a roll in it too.  There is always another day.........

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Today was a typical "day trader like" day where many used the concept mentioned in the above post and decided to take some profits.  I think it was about a 20% hit today and I would guess the trailing stop/loss tool played a roll in it too.  There is always another day.........

Ya know I've created an online trading platform account and I've been watching several stocks before I actually invest a little money. Since you brought this one up I've been watching and to be honest I'm quite impressed with your initial assumption. I wanted to ask you to post more of your penny stock thoughts or PM me with them, whatever you wish. Your stock has far outpaced the ones that I choose on my own. But then again I am extremely new to this game. Thanks for your insite. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya know I've created an online trading platform account and I've been watching several stocks before I actually invest a little money. Since you brought this one up I've been watching and to be honest I'm quite impressed with your initial assumption. I wanted to ask you to post more of your penny stock thoughts or PM me with them, whatever you wish. Your stock has far outpaced the ones that I choose on my own. But then again I am extremely new to this game. Thanks for your insite. 

I wish I could help you..........every once in a while I find one of these penny stocks that I believe is worth while.  My main interest is distressed bonds that I have posted about in the past......greater initial investment........but much safer.........

There are so many different items to look at when investing in these "lesser cost" stocks..........fundamentally this one looks pretty good.......but then again a 20% loss in a day makes one take pause..........

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

Don't take this as trying to pump a stock, and  although STM is not a penny stock it could go much higher. I got in at 5 a share.

Back in Nov. I made a post about something that my wife asked me just after the election. While I had supported Trump Iike a lot of people I was surprised that he got elected. My wife asked me,"so where do we go from here"? At first I didn't know what to say and told her as much, but then I felt the Holy Spirit come upon me like never before and told me this. " We are going to see and explosion in wealth, An explosion in technology and an explosion  in debauchery". There was more but that part is what I wish to refer to now. 

Several weeks later I realized that the Lord had told me this so that I will know where to make investments that will assist in funding the Orphanage that I will be starting after the RV. And that is what caused me to begin  looking into online investing amongst other things. Admittedly, I'm just a truck driver and though I consider myself somewhat wise, I do NOT consider myself smart. As I was studying I realized that certain stocks were going to shoot through the roof and started watching them. I joined an advisement company and began learning more about stocks. But I simply couldn't find any tech stocks that made me feel comfortable. UNTIL NOW.

I have said all of this to let you know that I believe that God has just used you to point me in the right direction. THANK YOU.  I will be watching this stock, though I doubt that I will take long to buy in. The very first thing that I read about that company was exactly in line with what the Lord told me will be coming. Again thanks for your post and please continue to give some more ideas you have. :tiphat: 

• Upvote 4