Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11% of Iraqis have bank accounts and 300 ATMs across the country

yota691

43 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

synopsis, I hear what you are saying, but from what they stated here........................ exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year and operates the National divider system to link the banks communications network where one .................THAT WORD "EXPORTING" banks, sounds international to me.

21 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Thanks CDawg!! - Yeah Synopsis just my opinion, when I used to work at an old, well known private brokerage firm in NYC we used simple banking systems using SWIFT, IBAN ACH, etc. to transfer/receive funds into clients private accounts via methods they've prefer and bank cards via their own accounts were one of the options available for whatever currency of their choice, on an international level - meaning to me, this Dinar thing just HAS TO BE RECOGNIZED:praying: relatively shortly for it to enter in the global market (I won't say soon, I haven't had my next whiskey drink yet lol :lol:) I say we're indeed almost there!! :twothumbs:

How'd you guess brother LGD? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!! :lol::cheesehead:

Thank You ChinaDawg and FreedomWish!!!

I was cautiously optimistic reading the articles but no more - I am way, way beyond that now!!!

Thank You for the confirmation(s)!!!

:D            :twothumbs:          :tiphat:

:backflip:            :backflip:               :backflip:

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Brother Chuck, you already know it'll be on and poppin' at the bar that very evening once Adam sends out that exact RV message!! 

CHEERS!! :cheesehead::mexican::backflip:

With you there my brother. I will be toasting one for you. Who knows I may be up in the area when this hits. First round on me.  

• Upvote 2

the description of the video in english (according to google translate):

Familiy Mall in the Iraqi city of Sulaymaniyah full description and different views from home and abroad

Opening familiy Mall in the city of Sulaymaniyah in northern Iraq is very huge building and architectural design stately and impressive

If those tomatoes are 990 IQD then that would be .84 cents, right? 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah but the 90 is much smaller than the 9.  Woudn´t that be 9.90?

i thought the same thing. But if it was 9.90 IQD and we were at a 1-to-1, that would be $9.90USD for a tomato or a pound of tomatoes. Thats way too expensive.

They key is analyzing the rest of the prices in the background. You can see prices but hard to tell what they are priced for. The prices between the tomatoes make me think nothing has changed. 

BUT, it is cool seeing them use IQD price signs and not USD price signs. Not sure if they have ever listed prices in USD, but that at least shows us they want to use the IQD on day to day normal transactions.

• Upvote 1

watch this one !   a lot of different pricing going on , after  they get into the store  { I am thinking that some of this  is priced  at  --- 2  for 200 I Q D  the  container of something  behind the man at  12:05 mark   not much after  is  something marked  1 @ 4:90  I Q D    it is  something  , that  they are breaking it down  into  cents  sort of  ,  why  4 90   and not  4 even  or  5 even ...   something  is a foot  I must admit 

• Upvote 2

Just left the dentist office . So I'm in pain while waiting for the pharmacy to fill meds. But Pain makes you focus ."the first stage will be operating for five banks and companies collect POS " . Am I wrong ? Does THAT mean before the THIS ? "while will be starting off with the rest of the other exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year". Because if it is before "this". Then to me for those first five banks ..."will be completed transactions as soon as possible through electronic payment instruments represented by credit card types. Which to me is well before the end of the year . More like next to now .....!?

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

watch this one !   a lot of different pricing going on , after  they get into the store  { I am thinking that some of this  is priced  at  --- 2  for 200 I Q D  the  container of something  behind the man at  12:05 mark   not much after  is  something marked  1 @ 4:90  I Q D    it is  something  , that  they are breaking it down  into  cents  sort of  ,  why  4 90   and not  4 even  or  5 even ...   something  is a foot  I must admit 

at first when I saw these last night . I looked real hard and felt it might be 1,490 dinars ..... Now I have to ask ......is that 1 Dinar and 490 fills ??? I don't now how the fils are calculated ? But I am very curious ??? ( Still in dental office pain while thinking )

8 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

at first when I saw these last night . I looked real hard and felt it might be 1,490 dinars ..... Now I have to ask ......is that 1 Dinar and 490 fills ??? I don't now how the fils are calculated ? But I am very curious ??? ( Still in dental office pain while thinking )

or perhaps 1 dinar and 49 fils . you move the decimal point over 3 space ??? 1.49 iqd  ???

5 hours ago, gmoney1217 said:

i thought the same thing. But if it was 9.90 IQD and we were at a 1-to-1, that would be $9.90USD for a tomato or a pound of tomatoes. Thats way too expensive.

They key is analyzing the rest of the prices in the background. You can see prices but hard to tell what they are priced for. The prices between the tomatoes make me think nothing has changed. 

BUT, it is cool seeing them use IQD price signs and not USD price signs. Not sure if they have ever listed prices in USD, but that at least shows us they want to use the IQD on day to day normal transactions.

But at a dime it's 99 cents

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

FLASHBACK....DELETION OF ZEROS/ATM ARTICLE the Rafidain Bank in Dhi confirmed that the introduction of ATM depends on the zeros out currency

Wed, 10 Dec 2014 time: 19: 50

News Network Al-Ahmed Hassan:
The Director of Rafidain Bank in Dhi Hussein Al-Abbadi said in an interview televised moved local enter Nasiriyah tv ATM markets and banks is subject to the application of the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, pointing out that the Iraqi currency suffer from inflation in the current time. Acual video http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx...

So it seems that we are close no?

Awesome news BZ, we may be closer that we think !! The link though just takes me to a facebook ad. Can you post the article ?

pp

• Upvote 5