Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11% of Iraqis have bank accounts and 300 ATMs across the country

yota691

29-11-2016 11:40 AM
image.php?token=1842c30bc89f08d50bf3cbf08e60827b&size=

Central Bank of Iraq announced the start of work of national and private divider system of exchange of financial transfers through credit cards. 

He said the CBI informed in a statement that ' the bank put the court to work with this system plan first operating phase of the five banks and companies collect POS, while will be starting off with the rest of the other banks issuing payment cards before the end of this year. " 

He added that the 'national divider system that connects banks communications network where one will facilitate a lot of banking matters and will eliminate routine followed in reviewing the banks will complete the transaction as soon as possible, through electronic payment instruments represented by cards credit of all kinds'.

• Upvote 10

11020.jpg

separator.gif

Economy News / Baghdad

The central bank announced on Tuesday to begin the work of national and private divider system "exchange remittances through credit cards."

The bank said in a statement received by the "Economy News", a copy of it, that the bank and this month began working the national and private divider system "exchange remittances through credit cards," noting that the development of the court to work with this system plan first "operating for five banks, the company and stage collection of points of sale, "pointing out that it will be starting off with the rest of the other banks issuing cards for payment before the end of this year.

The bank said in its statement that the National divider system that connects banks communications network will facilitate the one where a lot of banking matters and will eliminate routine followed in reviewing the banks will be completed transactions as soon as possible, through electronic payment instruments represented by credit card types.

AJ

Views 25   Date Added 11/29/2016 - 9:27   last updated 29/11/2016 - 12:32   No. Content 5966
  • Upvote 11

CBI holds "National divider" and starts with five banks

K24 Erbil K24 Erbil 2 hours ago

CBI operates the "National divider" and starts with five banks
CBI operates the "National divider" and starts with five banks

K24 - Erbil

Iraqi Central Bank announced Tuesday start the "National divider" system, which aims at the exchange of financial transfers through credit cards.

And "National divider" is an electronic system that connects local government and private banks in Iraq and one communications network and a unified information base.

The central bank said in a statement that he put "elaborate scheme" to work with this system and the first stage was run for five banks and collection company for POS.

He added that he will be starting off with the rest of the other banks issuing cards for payment before the end of this year.

Economists say that the Iraqi National divider system makes it easy to banking procedures and will reduce to a great extent from the bureaucracy and will contribute to the completion of audits quickly.

The system relies on electronic payment instruments, especially credit cards.

• Upvote 6

CBI declares linking banks and one network to accelerate the completion of transactions

Wrote: November 29, 2016

% D8% a7% d9% 84% d9% 85% d8% b1% d9% 83% d8% b2% d9% 8a-% d8% a7% d9% 84% d8% b9% d8% b1% d8% a7% d9% 82% d9% 8a-% d9% 8a% d8% b9% d9% 84% d9% 86-% d8% b1% d8% a8% d8% b7-% d8% a7% d9% 84% d9% 85 % d8% b5% d8% a7% d8% b1% d9% 81-% d8% a8% d8% b4% d8% a8% d9% 83

Central Bank of Iraq announced the start of work of national and private divider system of exchange of financial transfers through credit cards.

The bank pointed out that the development of the court to work with this system plan, adding that the first stage will be operating for five banks and companies collect POS while will be starting off with the rest of the other exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year and operates the National divider system to link the banks communications network where one will facilitate a lot of banking things and eliminate the routine followed in the review of the banks will be completed transactions as soon as possible through electronic payment instruments represented by credit card types.

• Upvote 9

The bank pointed out that the development of the court to work with this system plan, adding that the first stage will be operating for five banks and companies collect POS while will be starting off with the rest of the other exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year and operates the National divider system to link the banks communications network where one will facilitate a lot of banking things and eliminate the routine followed in the review of the banks will be completed transactions as soon as possible through electronic payment instruments represented by credit card types.

I'M CHEERING HERE WHILE BEING SOBER, TO SAY THAT I'VE FORMERLY USE TO WORK AT A PRIVATE BROKERAGE FIRM IN NEW YORK CITY WORKED IN THE FUNDS TRANSFER AND TRADE PROCESSING DEPARTMENT YEARS AGO, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST NEWS YET!!!! 

BUMPIDDY BUMPIDDY, BUMP BUMP, PIPIDDY DOOOOOOO - C'MON IRAQ, SIGN THAT DARN HCL AND PUSH THAT RV BUTTON, WE'RE WITH YOUUUUUUUU!!! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: :cheesehead:

• Upvote 12

30 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

I'M CHEERING HERE WHILE BEING SOBER, TO SAY THAT I'VE FORMERLY USE TO WORK AT A PRIVATE BROKERAGE FIRM IN NEW YORK CITY WORKED IN THE FUNDS TRANSFER AND TRADE PROCESSING DEPARTMENT YEARS AGO, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST NEWS YET!!!! 

Thank You for the upbeat post, FreedomWish!!!  :D    :twothumbs:

I tried to discern if these articles were for using the credit cards inside Iraq only or would indicate Iraqis could use these credit cards outside of Iraq.  Using these credit cards inside Iraq only is a quantum leap forward and possibly necessary but using these credit cards internationally would indicate the IQD would need to be converted to the local foreign currency.  To me, this indicates the IQD would need to be able to be converted internationally which is the event we have been waiting for.

If you don't mind sharing your opinion, could you indicate whether or not the use of these credit cards by the Iraqi citizens within the platform indicated in these articles is an indication of either the IQD having gone international or is imminently going international on the horizon?

Thank You!

• Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

BUMPIDDY BUMPIDDY, BUMP BUMP, PIPIDDY DOOOOOOO - C'MON IRAQ, SIGN THAT DARN HCL AND PUSH THAT RV BUTTON, WE'RE WITH YOUUUUUUUU!!! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: :cheesehead:

:lol: Well that explains why you drink so much :lol:

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

synopsis, I hear what you are saying, but from what they stated here........................ exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year and operates the National divider system to link the banks communications network where one .................THAT WORD "EXPORTING" banks, sounds international to me.

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

synopsis, I hear what you are saying, but from what they stated here........................ exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year and operates the National divider system to link the banks communications network where one .................THAT WORD "EXPORTING" banks, sounds international to me.

Thanks CDawg!! - Yeah Synopsis just my opinion, when I used to work at an old, well known private brokerage firm in NYC we used simple banking systems using SWIFT, IBAN ACH, etc. to transfer/receive funds into clients private accounts via methods they've prefer and bank cards via their own accounts were one of the options available for whatever currency of their choice, on an international level - meaning to me, this Dinar thing just HAS TO BE RECOGNIZED:praying: relatively shortly for it to enter in the global market (I won't say soon, I haven't had my next whiskey drink yet lol :lol:) I say we're indeed almost there!! :twothumbs:

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lol: Well that explains why you drink so much :lol:

How'd you guess brother LGD? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!! :lol::cheesehead:

• Upvote 6