Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CONGRESS RELEASES FINAL REPORT, SHOWS OBAMA TOOK $2.6B FROM VETS TO GIVE TO SYRIAN REFUGEES

We are living in a country that treats Syrian refugees better than our veterans. That is the America that Obama has created.

Under Obama, the Veterans Affairs (VA) has been one of the most mismanaged government entities since 2008. In fact, it has gotten so bad that Obama should be charged with treason for how poorly and disgustingly he has treated our men and women in uniform.

Just when you think Obama cannot treat our vets any worse, he proves us all wrong.

American heroes cannot make doctor appointments, the cost of treatment is insanely high, and over 307,000 veterans have died while waiting for care. As bad as the problems have gotten, no one has been held accountable.

The most recent act of treason came when the VA appeared before Congress and argued that they were short $2,600,000,000 in their budget because that money was taken by Obama and placed in his Syrian refugee program.

How can the president act this treasonous?

https://conservativedailypost.com/congress-releases-final-report-shows-obama-took-2-6b-from-vets-to-give-to-syrian-refugees/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=10_December&utm_medium=Aweber

• Upvote 6

***///

We've been rubied here before for claiming ho'bummer hates Our US Military.

We'll say it again -- this tool-for-evil, radical-muslim-loving, cabal-butt-kissing little snake is a criminal !  :angry:

Just today we hear on the news that back in February,

one of our own fellow Veterans was left deceased for over 9 hours in a shower at the Bay Pines V.A. over in St. Pete and not

a single one of those "workers" there felt they were paid enough to properly do their job,

take responsibility and process this Warrior's corpse with any dignity.:angry:

Whatta ya bet they all voted for ho'bummer and klinton. <_<

And of course, under the ho'bummer administration -- like all the other hacks and criminal weasels who have failed US at

other V.A.s, they won't lose their jobs or be punished either.... probably get promotions and raises like the others got...<_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 7

Praising the military during holidays is the American way. Screwing them all the other days of the year is too.

It's like a politician telling folks to vote for them for lower taxes; then turns around and raises taxes.

I hate that these Middle Eastern immigrants get treated better than American folks on welfare. Now I also hear that Obama wants to take in immigrants that have been rejected by European countries. Don't ya think there might be a reason why they were rejected?

The accepting immigrants from the other side of the world after we have the world's worst immigration problems already is insane!

The other day I heard that America even pays unemployment benefits to illegals? Really? I give up! :(

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We'll say it again -- this tool-for-evil, radical-muslim-loving, cabal-butt-kissing little snake is a criminal !  :angry:

one of our own fellow Veterans was left deceased for over 9 hours in a shower at the Bay Pines V.A. over in St. Pete and not

a single one of those "workers" there felt they were paid enough to properly do their job,

And of course, under the ho'bummer administration -- like all the other hacks and criminal weasels who have failed US at

other V.A.s, they won't lose their jobs or be punished either.... probably get promotions and raises like the others got...<_<

2 hours ago, gymrat76541 said:

Praising the military during holidays is the American way. Screwing them all the other days of the year is too.

It's like a politician telling folks to vote for them for lower taxes; then turns around and raises taxes.

I hate that these Middle Eastern immigrants get treated better than American folks on welfare. Now I also hear that Obama wants to take in immigrants that have been rejected by European countries. Don't ya think there might be a reason why they were rejected?

The accepting immigrants from the other side of the world after we have the world's worst immigration problems already is insane!

The other day I heard that America even pays unemployment benefits to illegals? Really? I give up! :(

:bravo::bravo:I'm on your side I agree u both get the Green 1's

• Upvote 6

20 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

I know exactly where this is across the Blvd from the Walmart that place is always packed w/cars and no place to park. I H8 2 hear Shlt like this no wonder no1 wants 2 enlist in the service u get treated like shlt when u need help. NO HONOR

:angry:

On 2016-12-11 at 11:08 AM, bigwave said:

We are living in a country that treats Syrian refugees better than our veterans. That is the America that Obama has created.

Under Obama, the Veterans Affairs (VA) has been one of the most mismanaged government entities since 2008. In fact, it has gotten so bad that Obama should be charged with treason for how poorly and disgustingly he has treated our men and women in uniform.

Just when you think Obama cannot treat our vets any worse, he proves us all wrong.

American heroes cannot make doctor appointments, the cost of treatment is insanely high, and over 307,000 veterans have died while waiting for care. As bad as the problems have gotten, no one has been held accountable.

The most recent act of treason came when the VA appeared before Congress and argued that they were short $2,600,000,000 in their budget because that money was taken by Obama and placed in his Syrian refugee program.

How can the president act this treasonous?

https://conservativedailypost.com/congress-releases-final-report-shows-obama-took-2-6b-from-vets-to-give-to-syrian-refugees/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=10_December&utm_medium=Aweber

If he is not charged and tries to claim political asylum in Canada, I will hunt down everyone of you that voted for him and give you a forehead slap !!

And to think he did a second term no less !!  :facepalm1:

pp

Edited by pokerplayer

28 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

jg, you are correct. Obummer wanted/proposed our troops pay for their own insurance. This from a guy who never wore a uniform and doesn't have the marbles to put one on. Probably crap himself the first time he was shot at.

I've always felt military service experience should be a requirement for the presidency.  :salute:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Flash101 said:

I know exactly where this is across the Blvd from the Walmart that place is always packed w/cars and no place to park. I H8 2 hear Shlt like this no wonder no1 wants 2 enlist in the service u get treated like shlt when u need help. NO HONOR

:angry:

We refuse to go to Bay Pines -- will only go to Haley. 

Bay Pines has gone so far down hill under the current administration, it's a CRIME.