Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Christmas hear ye, hear ye, Gentlemen, gentlemen.

new york kevin

Thanks Kevin......Good video  :twothumbs:      The thing here is that if your partner is really paying attention to you he will know what it is you like and want. Also ladies we need to drop hints from time to time and let them know what it is that "we want" as well....:eyebrows:    Making it easier for them. ;)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Thanks Kevin......Good video  :twothumbs:      The thing here is that if your partner is really paying attention to you he will know what it is you like and want. Also ladies we need to drop hints from time to time and let them know what it is that "we want" as well....:eyebrows:    Making it easier for them. ;)

True-er  words were never spoken. Flat out telling us what you want helps alot too. Sometimes guys get so caught up trying to figure out what gift to get so as not to disapoint or let our wife think that we don't care that we loose all ability to choose.

• Upvote 1

On 12/12/2016 at 11:53 PM, new york kevin said:

This whole thread started out as light hearted and for the adult. It was you and a few others that " contorted " it to the basis of hook ups, for concerns over broken hearts and broken bank accounts ; etc. As a Nurse I must say that if I have to explain to you about STD's and the possibilities of contracting them with casual sex, then you are not the adult you appear to be. As an adult you don't have to agree with my life style choices and it's true benefits, and I do not have to agree with yours ... which I don't.  Been there, done that. As for the rest of the points you made in your rant, that spuge is just fake news. Ba bye.

.......''Whatever''..It's your post....As you can see I was adult enough to post my response without having to reduce myself to giving you a ''Negative'' and or ''Ruby''...By the way mister nurse...life style is actually ''lifestyle''...Actually, I could care less about what lifestyle you live and I also am a field medic/surgeon that doesn't need an assistant to explain trivial elementary STD conception hazards...I very much doubt you have the logic of concept to what my lifestyle consist of or the  class and caliber in women I chose to associate with...Thanks for this very enlightening engagement of your thought process...     

7 hours ago, skeetdog said:

.......''Whatever''..It's your post....As you can see I was adult enough to post my response without having to reduce myself to giving you a ''Negative'' and or ''Ruby''...By the way mister nurse...life style is actually ''lifestyle''...Actually, I could care less about what lifestyle you live and I also am a field medic/surgeon that doesn't need an assistant to explain trivial elementary STD conception hazards...I very much doubt you have the logic of concept to what my lifestyle consist of or the  class and caliber in women I chose to associate with...Thanks for this very enlightening engagement of your thought process...     

Skeetdog: You are a field medic/surgeon ... don't need and assistant to explain trivial ... you sound more like a butt hurt HRC supporter, sad and depressed cuz Trump got elected. Perhaps a Trump RINO supporter . the emphasis here being on RINO. You very much doubt the I have the logic of concept ... since you are in the belittling stage of your grammer school rant and your into correcting typo's it would be more grammatically correct for you to have written " I very much doubt that (not "the") I have the concept of logic ( not " I have the logic of concept" ) .Your " Anyway, ... whaaaaaatttt? You are still a mere cyber bully, and if you are a surgeon I hope you do not butcher your patients, co-workers and staff the way you look down your nose and butcher the  peaceful adult comments here on this site. Having an education does not make you smart or superior. Why disparage the opinions of another just because they differ from yours. That is puerile of you. ( Look the word up dumb a_s, if you have to. You do know how to use a dictionary without the help of an assistant don't you. )  I do not know what is sadder, your self appointed statement that STD'd are trivial (sad coming from a alleged medical professional.) , such statements are unbecoming even the poorest of field surgeons. Perhaps the grandiose nature of your implications insinuating the lack of intelligence of one who disagrees with your premises is worse. Perhaps you stomped your feet, ranted and raved, held your breath till you turned blue,  possibly even shed a tear when anyone opposes you . If true that would indicate the symptoms one in  end-stage Napoleonic Complex. JMHO

By the way Webster's spells it lifestyle or life style, life-style .  So up you nose with a rubber hose Howzer.

This is gonna be fun cuz sparring with you is like fighting an un-armed man. Really I just thought it was sad the way you and a couple of others took a simple humorous video and brought it down a rabbit hole. I am sorry, sorry that humor has such an effect on you. 

Edited by new york kevin

17 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Skeetdog: You are a field medic/surgeon ... don't need and assistant to explain trivial ... you sound more like a butt hurt HRC supporter, sad and depressed cuz Trump got elected. Perhaps a Trump RINO supporter . the emphasis here being on RINO. You very much doubt the I have the logic of concept ... since you are in the belittling stage of your grammer school rant and your into correcting typo's it would be more grammatically correct for you to have written " I very much doubt that (not "the") I have the concept of logic ( not " I have the logic of concept" ) .Your " Anyway, ... whaaaaaatttt? You are still a mere cyber bully, and if you are a surgeon I hope you do not butcher your patients, co-workers and staff the way you look down your nose and butcher the  peaceful adult comments here on this site. Having an education does not make you smart or superior. Why disparage the opinions of another just because they differ from yours. That is puerile of you. ( Look the word up dumb a_s, if you have to. You do know how to use a dictionary without the help of an assistant don't you. )  I do not know what is sadder, your self appointed statement that STD'd are trivial (sad coming from a alleged medical professional.) , such statements are unbecoming even the poorest of field surgeons. Perhaps the grandiose nature of your implications insinuating the lack of intelligence of one who disagrees with your premises is worse. Perhaps you stomped your feet, ranted and raved, held your breath till you turned blue,  possibly even shed a tear when anyone opposes you . If true that would indicate the symptoms one in  end-stage Napoleonic Complex. JMHO

By the way Webster's spells it lifestyle or life style, life-style .  So up you nose with a rubber hose Howzer.

This is gonna be fun cuz sparring with you is like fighting an un-armed man. Really I just thought it was sad the way you and a couple of others took a simple humorous video and brought it down a rabbit hole. I am sorry, sorry that humor has such an effect on you. 

.........Thanks for proving point.....Calm down, things will be alright after you take a nap.....:wave:  :lmao:    :hug:   :wub:     You win...Go play....