Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament succeeded in voting on the 2017 budget

yota691

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Does anyone know if Parliament have started their recess / vacation and ended the current legislation term because it looks like the GOI is still working?   Based on previous earlier articles they had extended the term an additional 30 days to hopefully complete all important laws most importantly "HCL".   Inquiring DV minds would like to know the latest on this very important subject...:D

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Integrativedoc said:

The HCA was agreed to again in the budget. If memory serves it was to run for a year and see if everyone would get along. Then we may see them address the law.

Integrativedoc Thanks,   I do believe the GOI & KRG will abide by the Oil Agreement because the Federal Court will hold them both accountable something not ever written in earlier budgets.  I pray this will speed up the Oil & Gas law...:):D....Gotta get that RV / RI done!!

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:
6 hours ago, Integrativedoc said:

he HCA was agreed to again in the budget. If memory serves it was to run for a year and see if everyone would get along. Then we may see them address the law.

Integrativedoc Thanks,   I do believe the GOI & KRG will abide by the Oil Agreement because the Federal Court will hold them both accountable something not ever written in earlier budgets.  I pray this will speed up the Oil & Gas law...:):D....Gotta get that RV / RI done!!

........:nothingtoadd:.......

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Integrativedoc said:

The HCA was agreed to again in the budget. If memory serves it was to run for a year and see if everyone would get along. Then we may see them address the law.

didn't they agree to the HCA last year in the budget...and IF SO...does THAT count for a year ??

• Upvote 2

what needs to be finished with the hcl is the contracts of ownership in regards to the disputed oil fields that were discovered after 2003. The allocations to the provinces and regions and to kurdistan are in the new budget so that part is taken care of. The disputes that will finish the last part of the hcl is what i mentioned above and the percentage to each citizen will be written into that hydro carbon law. 

• Upvote 8

This is great news!! All we need now, is for them to stop MCP. Which they say, they are going to stop doing, first of year. Bingo, RV Time! JMHO Merry Christmas & Happy & Blessed New year to all D V members and their Families!! Im looking forward to meeting a bunch of people on here!!! :cigar:

• Upvote 3

Just now, chinadawg said:

I know there  is a popular belief on the forum that there cannot be any RV/RI/ADDED VALUE TO THE DINAR without the HCL being fully printed in the gazette as law, I also think it is important,,,,but does anyone anywhere see where the master Dr. Shabs EVER MADE THAT CLAIM ? just curious.

or the IMF or any other important 3 letter agency ?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, chinadawg said:

I know there  is a popular belief on the forum that there cannot be any RV/RI/ADDED VALUE TO THE DINAR without the HCL being fully printed in the gazette as law, I also think it is important,,,,but does anyone anywhere see where the master Dr. Shabs EVER MADE THAT CLAIM ? just curious.

chinadawg,

You're right, that is a popular belief and I'm in that crowd. But others, including Adam Montana himself, have stated that there is no requirement that the HCL be printed in the gazette first.

• Upvote 1

11211.jpg

separator.gif
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Said the parliamentary Finance Committee member Jabbar Abdul Khaliq, on Saturday, that the taxes that are included within the next year's budget for the purpose of maximizing the state's non-oil revenues and not brief the popular crowd.
Abdul Khaliq, said in an interview, said that the subject of the salaries of the three presidencies there was easing up the fifty invitations from salaries.
He explained that the budget came in its current form in order to facilitate the work of sectors and government institutions were not the satisfaction of one party or another.
It is said that the Iraqi parliament, approved Wednesday, 12/07/2016, the general budget for 2017 in all material "nature of austerity", in addition to balancing the budgets of Parliament and the Supreme Judicial Council and the Electoral Commission for the next year in 2017.

Views 3   Date Added 12/10/2016 - 11:31   Last updated 10/12/2016 - 11:08   No. Content 6063
  • Upvote 3

History of edits:: 10/12/2016 11:50 • 178 visits readable
Bayati: approving the budget law has restored the parliament role and unity
{Baghdad} Euphrates News saw the National Alliance MP Abbas al-Bayati, said the House of Representatives started to regain its role and unity after the voice on the year 2017 budget law.
Al - Bayati said in a statement to Agence {Euphrates News} today , "We can not say it is perfect for the budget gaps where austerity compelling; but the result of this compatibility detect a good start and a breakthrough in the political process." 

" We also vote on the budget and there is consensus within the Parliament Act it revealed, indicating that the parliament regains its role and its unity." 

The House of Representatives voted at its thirty - sixth regular Wednesday on the budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2017 .anthy p
  • Upvote 3

11233.jpg

separator.gif
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Finance Committee in the House of Representatives confirmed, Monday, that the tax clog the general budget of the federal government at one trillion dinars deficit.
The committee member said Sarhan Ahmed in a press statement, said that "according to what is the assessor and planned by the government, all the non-oil imports, which include taxes and fees of all kinds (travel and entry, etc.) provide 11 trillion dinars, thus contributing to the dam Moanh deficit," persisting " but I think revenue is less than this figure Evaluator. "
He added that "taxes alone fill the budget deficit by one trillion dinars."
It is said that next year's budget in 2017 included a tax on the Internet and mobile phone networks, as well as travel, real estate and other tickets as well as higher wages in the collection Alkahraba.anthy 29 / A 43

mm
separator.gif
Views 14   Date Added 12/12/2016 - 10:07   Last updated 12/12/2016 - 14:17   No. Content 6074
  • Upvote 1