Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran make changes to the local currency

DoD

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

I agree china, but until better clarification comes out, most if not all are in the dark, so to speak.

pp

AGREED, I BEEN SITTING ON A SMALL CHUNK OF RIAL FOR A COUPLE YEARS, HAVE NEVER GOTTEN TO EXCITED ABOUT IT, BUT THOUGHT I WOULD  HANG ON TO SOME JUST TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T MISS THE BUS, LOL

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8 December 2016 at 2:40 AM, presence said:

I hope that the speculation I've read that Iraq and Iran were going to make near-simultaneous changes to their currencies is true; we will sure find out - SUDDENLY!

(thanks for saving me the trouble of having to think for the last word in my post, LGD- and for all your posts over the years. I might not get the chance to thank you as easily as I can now 'after the fact' - GO RV!!!

No proof that this is the case 

• Upvote 1

Screwball, thank you for your comment and for monitoring the long-term accountability of my statement. My words were based on comments from multiple posts which I've read, but I did not cite the sources that culminated in my post, which was not made for ill will, but rather paced on emotion, intuition, and extreme desire to see this RV come to light, hence the word 'speculation'.

Presence

• Upvote 1