Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KDP: Activating The Oil Agreement Resolves All The Problems Between Baghdad And Erbil !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Bar In Kurdistan While In Search Of The Activation Button !

KDP: Activating the oil agreement resolves all the problems between Baghdad and Erbil

Ali Abdul Salman 19 01/12/2016

Confirmed the MP for the Kurdistan Democratic Party Birwan reformer, said Thursday that the reactivation of the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will guarantee to solve all problems between the two parties and will ensure the delivery rate of 17% of the budget to the province.

Musleh In an interview she said that it is necessary not to link the fate of the employees by political differences between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil, the salaries must be the inclusion of the oil accord within the budget law in order to ensure access to the proportion of the 17 percent of the overall budget and ensure that the staff of the region on their salaries and financial entitlements.

She added that it was agreed on all other details and the subject is dependent on how to spend the region's share of the budget, indicating that the vote on the budget at the next meeting depends on what has been reached on the oil agreement.

It is said that the House of Representatives postponed a vote on the draft budget law for 2017, to a hearing next Thursday. "

The House of Representatives held earlier on Monday, its regular 33 of the current legislative term, headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 175 deputies, while the parliamentary source said that the meeting will vote on the draft 2017 budget law.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/.....ews/306470

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

First it was vote on the budget last Saturday, then its was Sunday, then it was today, then it was next Sunday, now its next Thursday??????

Not defending their procrastination (and it's YUGE), but I do believe Iraq is more concerned about getting it right than they are about getting us our long-awaited wealth.  I'm just sorry I didn't realize 6 years ago when I got into this that it would take so long to get them to this point.  I really wish someone would have straight up said "It's a looooong-term investment.  Put it in your safe deposit box and check in every year or so."

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 13

7 minutes ago, King Bean said:

So today marks the 34th meeting of the current legislative term, meaning after Ramadan. They've met 34 times since July 1, 154 days ago. No wonder they can't get anything done. That's less than 25% working days for their parliament. Pathetic.

:butt-kicking:

KB I feel like I am getting kick from the other side with these guys.  

• Upvote 2

On Thursday, December 01, 2016 at 6:43 PM, King Bean said:

So today marks the 34th meeting of the current legislative term, meaning after Ramadan. They've met 34 times since July 1, 154 days ago. No wonder they can't get anything done. That's less than 25% working days for their parliament. Pathetic.

:butt-kicking:

Our Congress and Senate isn't much better

• Upvote 1