Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: our agreement with the United States aims to prevent the financing of terrorism, money laundering and delete deferred zeros

yota691

8 hours ago, DoD said:

And on the application of the process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency, confirmed the Keywords, that 'the CBI did not specify a date for the deletion of zeros from the currency dinar', noting that 'subject to availability of appropriate conditions, including the general stability in the country.'

He stressed the central bank governor and the agency, the need to 'ensure the success of the process of deleting the zeros requirements before starting out, so the central bank will continue technical preparations in order to be practical fit when deciding deletion'.

Yota Thanks,  DV,  I must admit it seems to me based on the specific information provided in this article by the CBI is telling to say the least.  All of a sudden the day before Budget 2017 to be voted by Parliament, OPEC Agreement to cut oil production, "HCL" on the horizon, etc.   The delete the zeros project with no specific date per the CBI to execute / implement I definitely smell something brewing and while DV hounds are consistently on their trail yes we are extremely close to the "Big Dance".....:D:)

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!  

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Tonygrasso said:

I wish they would do it already. However I do love the fact that Keywords says per their agreement with the United States, they will delete the zeros from the currency, when the time is right. I'm paraphrasing but, to me, that's awesome. It's all part of the plan. 

13 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Agree with you my friend.!

I think this is one of the reasons for E.O.13303

2017 will be our year.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

13 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Agree with you my friend.!

I think this is one of the reasons for E.O.13303

2017 will be our year.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

sorry guys I'm soooo far behind on this, that being said, what would happen when they delete the zeros? what happens to our large currency?

thank you for your time aloha

1 hour ago, alika said:

sorry guys I'm soooo far behind on this, that being said, what would happen when they delete the zeros? what happens to our large currency?

thank you for your time aloha

The deletion of zeros in my opinion is the introduction of lower denomination notes to eventually replace the current series of dinar notes.

Currently we have these 50000, 25000, 10000, 5000, 1000, 500, 250

I believe when Iraq announces a rate that these series of notes will then be given a sell by date to hand into the cbi. It appears we will have anywhere from 2 years upto ten years. Meanwhile in Iraq they will release a new series of Iraqi dinar but in lower denominations so 50,25,10, 5,1 ect ect. The bigger notes will become unusable as they will be worth far too much to be used in everyday transactions. It would be hard to expect change for a can of coke with a note worth $100,000 or more

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

The deletion of zeros in my opinion is the introduction of lower denomination notes to eventually replace the current series of dinar notes.

I believe when Iraq announces a rate that these series of notes will then be given a sell by date to hand into the cbi. It appears we will have anywhere from 2 years upto ten years. Meanwhile in Iraq they will release a new series of Iraqi dinar but in lower denominations so 50,25,10, 5,1 ect ect. The bigger notes will become unusable as they will be worth far too much to be used in everyday transactions. It would be hard to expect change for a can of coke with a note worth $100,000 or more

Thanks dinarbeleiver I appreciate that

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2016 at 0:02 AM, dinarbeleiver said:

Not sure how you make the leap that a large note will be worth $100,000.  Doesn't it seem logical that if they don't move the decimal point 3 places but instead delete 3 zeros from the notes that the new 50 note will be worth the same as the current 50,000 note?  I wish they would be specific about what they mean about deleting the zeros.  It appears they are always vague on purpose to keep everyone guessing which way they will go.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Not sure how you make the leap that a large note will be worth $100,000.  Doesn't it seem logical that if they don't move the decimal point 3 places but instead delete 3 zeros from the notes that the new 50 note will be worth the same as the current 50,000 note?  I wish they would be specific about what they mean about deleting the zeros.  It appears they are always vague on purpose to keep everyone guessing which way they will go.   

The dinar has a programmed rate - my opinion is they will re-evaluate high from the start. I believe they will announce the dinar is well over $3 per dinar. That rate will make all the current notes unusable. The currency series of notes will be given a date to hand in but will still run side by side with the new lower denoms. I was told by a good source that the current series of notes will be treated the same

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

They are never clear when mentioning deleting zeros.  Are they talking about moving the decimal point 3 places or deleting 3 zeros from the notes.  Two completely different things.  Wish they were more specific.

My take on this has always been that when they RV, they will request the large denoms  (25000 and 50000) be turned in.  This is part of the old currency.  They will reimburse at 1:1.  They are "deleting" the old currency from the open market.  Whoever has these large denoms will have between 3-6 months to cash it in.  For awhile the old and the new currency will be out there. Once all the old currency has been brought in, they can float the value of the new currency as the market will allow.  I am probably wrong, but that is my take on it.

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2016 at 5:24 AM, dinarbeleiver said:

The dinar has a programmed rate - my opinion is they will re-evaluate high from the start. I believe they will announce the dinar is well over $3 per dinar. That rate will make all the current notes unusable. The currency series of notes will be given a date to hand in but will still run side by side with the new lower denoms. I was told by a good source that the current series of notes will be treated the same

What do you mean Programmed rate?  And what do you mean that the new rate will make all current notes unusable?  Will our dinar be worthless?  Please explain.  Thx

On 12/1/2016 at 0:02 AM, dinarbeleiver said:

How will we be able to sell or hand in to the cbi in Iraq?  Who will take my 5k notes at the new rate?

Well jiggle me timbers. Just when I was beyond numb and loosing hope about an RV before I die we see this article. I have faith in this thing, its just that every now and then the doubting Thomas in me stands up. My mother in law, and I have the best one of those, called this a pipe dream over the weekend. I convinced her to buy about 1.5 mil about 5 years ago before my father in law past away.

• Upvote 1

P.S.  The rate will be the rate. Since this is the international currency of a sovereign country any bank that deals with Foreign Exchanges (ForEx) of currency will be able to exchange your dinar in whatever denominations you have them in. Plus Adam has some special arrangements for IQD RV currency exchanges at the best rate and lowest fees for VIP Members. Might wanna join the VIP if you haven't done so already. just saying.

TexasMike1958; you ain't wrong, I agree with you 100% .

Edited by new york kevin

On 12/2/2016 at 9:10 AM, TexasMike1958 said:

My take on this has always been that when they RV, they will request the large denoms  (25000 and 50000) be turned in.  This is part of the old currency.  They will reimburse at 1:1.  They are "deleting" the old currency from the open market.  Whoever has these large denoms will have between 3-6 months to cash it in.  For awhile the old and the new currency will be out there. Once all the old currency has been brought in, they can float the value of the new currency as the market will allow.  I am probbly wrong, but that is my take on it.

TexasMike1958; you ain't wrong. I agree with you 100%   .

:bump:

Lift the veil 

dinarbeleiver: I will happily take $3 per any day. Day one as a matter of fact. At that rate I don't need to be any greedier. One question, I do not understand how with the IQD coming out at $3 per, how that will make "all the current notes unusable." Please explain ? 

• Upvote 1