Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana MONDAY 28 NOV

Adam Montana

6 minutes ago, Kenbullock72 said:

Good morning Adam, would you please comment on gifting of the dong. Do we need to have a certified letter for our gift? I read where we couldn't gift but had to exchange them ourselves. Thanks go RV

That is information we do not discuss in the public side of DV. However there is much discussion about it in the VIP &  OSI sections of this site. 

You might want to reevaluate the sources you are reading that information from.?

• Upvote 5

Awesome news Adam and can't agree with you more. Looks like things are really getting interesting and I have to concur with other comments by our DV members here "4 billion dinar loan" did not make sense at all..... Now that we have that clear :woot: We can move on to bigger and better things :eyebrows:

Get ready DV, maaaaaaybe we should start practicing our  :mexican:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jscott8220 said:

Wow 4 billion dinar loan!  

Thats about 3.5 million US dollars! 

I don't see a lot getting done without a bump in value.B)

EXACTLY! I've been on this ride for 10 years now, reaaaaaaallllly looking forward to jumping onto another, even better one, and another! Remaining cautiously optimistic, not counting chickens until those li'l buggers actually hatch, but I think I'm seeing those little eggs moving around a little!!! GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, uh1chief said:

My fingers are crossed, but as always and some of you know how I have been after 13 years after buying my Dinar from the CBI in Baghdad, it ain't real until I have cash in hand. 

That's right. Until those little chickadees are hatched, I aint counting nuttin!! I've been involved about 10 years myself, been following this for a loooooong while too. Many a time we've seen and heard this, but I will say, not quite like this though. This definitely is much more different, much more has been done and accomplished - hoping this is actually it this time!! Remaining cautiously optimistic!!!!

• Upvote 3

FYI - The CBI website says they will be closed on Dec. 1st for the prophet's birthday (Thursday), and they are closed on Fridays and Saturdays.  I am always thinking "imminently", so if anyone else is thinking that way, we can probably not look for an RV on those days (and, yes, I know we have been here before).

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

FYI - The CBI website says they will be closed on Dec. 1st for the prophet's birthday (Thursday), and they are closed on Fridays and Saturdays.  I am always thinking "imminently", so if anyone else is thinking that way, we can probably not look for an RV on those days (and, yes, I know we have been here before).

I'm thinking, how many prophets do these guys have :lmao:

• Upvote 2