Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Flyby

cisole

8 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Hey little bacon buddy,

Good to see you on DV. Been a while or I've not caught up when you're on. Hope all is well with you, great stuff happening and seriously hopeful this will occur "soon" but not Iraq's idea of soon. :D

Hey Sage! Yeah the news is going crazy, keeping my fingers crossed!

Edited by cisole
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Doing great thanks. Just biding my time till Iraq gets bored and pulls the trigger on this elusive RV. Getting settled in for the winter now.

Cheers, pp

Same here, this RV had been a long time coming for sure.  As for winter, I am trying to survive the cold front, 70 degrees and sunny is tough. ;)

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

Flyby from FlyHi. :P

I've missed you Pink Piggy :wub:  (and our wonderful thread that was taken down) :angry::ph34r:

Sorry only 88 here in the tropics! :lol:

Missed you too!

Yeah If I ever move to an area that actually gets cold im not to sure what I would do, I would probably freeze to death!

Edited by cisole
  • Upvote 4

Hey, pink piggy! Welcome back, we miss you.  Don't just do a fly-by when you think something's getting ready to happen.  Hang around when things are quiet and boring too. We need you to liven things up. :)    And about that cold weather, nah, shouldn't bother you at all.   With all that fat you're carrying around, it'll keep you warm.   My day today had been high of 70, clear skies and beautiful sunshine!   How's that for cold weather?       :P:P:P

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, paperboy said:

Hey, pink piggy! Welcome back, we miss you.  Don't just do a fly-by when you think something's getting ready to happen.  Hang around when things are quiet and boring too. We need you to liven things up. :)    And about that cold weather, nah, shouldn't bother you at all.   With all that fat you're carrying around, it'll keep you warm.   My day today had been high of 70, clear skies and beautiful sunshine!   How's that for cold weather?       :P:P:P

Your right,  flyby needs to go,  I think the topic needs to be changed, maybe to The Baconator is back?  or something you see fitting? Paperboy, we have it really hard with this winter weather how ever will we survive?

• Upvote 3

piggy,  sorry I can't change the title. :(   I would if I could, but it messes up alot of things behind the scenes with the program.  I don't want to get in trouble so I'll keep my hands off that suggestion. LOL    But hang with us for awhile this time.   Don't run off - we love the pink piggy!   :wub:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, paperboy said:

piggy,  sorry I can't change the title. :(   I would if I could, but it messes up alot of things behind the scenes with the program.  I don't want to get in trouble so I'll keep my hands off that suggestion. LOL    But hang with us for awhile this time.   Don't run off - we love the pink piggy!   :wub:

Its ok Paper, Ill be around!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Been good, thanks....running the DV obstacle course.  You know me.  You've been missed, though.....maybe drop by more often.  This place could use some lift that only the likes of you can provide....Plus everybody likes bacon.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

Im glad that I could at least provide some entertainment! Bacon is so delicious, sadly cannibalism is frowned upon in the pig pen, so I have to sneak it when I can!

• Upvote 3