Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My very own rumor created by Me

SubjectivePuzzlePiece

I don't think anything is gonna happen until  Trump is officially seated...at the least... Ya got France Italy and Austria coming up for reelections as well...(maybe even waiting for them)... Why? Because the US Dollar is crap. I think there is happenings to make sure the likes of Obama and others who think like them  are quashed. I believe the world powers outside of NATO have a large influence. I don't think they want war...who does? I think if a reval were to happen now that the current crazies have an influence financially...we don't want that...I think the other world governments like Russia and China (BRICS) have an influence over this...and rightly so. I'm no longer in favor of NATO. NATO (the cabal) are itching to start crap with Russia...btw if NATO has their way Obummer might just get excited and start sending troops...a perfect storm to enable martial law...just my own thoughts don't trip over your shoelaces over it! 😣

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Luigi's opine to this very own rumor...

There's a lot  truth to this.

The Cabal includes Soros & the Soros controlled Clinton Foundation and media.

The police shooting, Black Lives Matters and even Occupy Wall Street are financed by the above.

The goal is to provoke & shove conservatives into a fight.

This will only end with Martial Law, suspension of the elections & advances of the Cabal agenda.

Obama & Hillarious were, are & will always be puppets of Soros.

The Cabal only loses if we don't allow ourselves to be bated into a fight.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, SubjectivePuzzlePiece said:

I don't think anything is gonna happen until  Trump is officially seated...at the least... Ya got France Italy and Austria coming up for reelections as well...(maybe even waiting for them)... Why? Because the US Dollar is crap. I think there is happenings to make sure the likes of Obama and others who think like them  are quashed. I believe the world powers outside of NATO have a large influence. I don't think they want war...who does? I think if a reval were to happen now that the current crazies have an influence financially...we don't want that...I think the other world governments like Russia and China (BRICS) have an influence over this...and rightly so. I'm no longer in favor of NATO. NATO (the cabal) are itching to start crap with Russia...btw if NATO has their way Obummer might just get excited and start sending troops...a perfect storm to enable martial law...just my own thoughts don't trip over your shoelaces over it! 😣

I pray that the kind of folks who elected Mr Trump know this and show the appropriate reserve. When Trump is actually in office then the reality will unfold and hopefully evil will suffer at his hands. And, Peace, I for one am so happy to see you back, you are so deeply in my prayers. I hope you know how much you changed my life.

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi's opine to this very own rumor...

There's a lot  truth to this.

The Cabal includes Soros & the Soros controlled Clinton Foundation and media.

The police shooting, Black Lives Matters and even Occupy Wall Street are financed by the above.

The goal is to provoke & shove conservatives into a fight.

This will only end with Martial Law, suspension of the elections & advances of the Cabal agenda.

Obama & Hillarious were, are & will always be puppets of Soros.

The Cabal only loses if we don't allow ourselves to be bated into a fight.

And everyone thinks you are a rumor guru, this post shows that you have skills beyond what most can even understand. :tiphat:

• Upvote 10

Awe LadyGrace Thank you. You have a sister in me brother 🌺🌻🌸🌷🌾 Nothing but love here. I especially love how you don't sugarcoat your feelings and I like how you pour your heart out. When you do that you create the space for someone else to let their feelings be known. And in these moments I think people need to see that because I think society as a whole has some major repression suppression and oppression going on. Keep being genuine Lady Grace. Nothing but love.

Im glad you saw that it was me "peace" ... i really did want my display name back ... But whadyado✊

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The Cabal includes Soros 

Luigi, The Cabal Called And Wants U And Bruce To Run Another Story About Madame Wu With The Chinese Elders

And Be Sure To Include Hi!lary's Recount Demand, The Dinar, The Dong, The Goat

And Donald Trump's Hair - To Make It Sound Credible ! :o

:D     :D   :D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Luigi, The Cabal Called And Wants U And Bruce To Run Another Story About Madame Wu With The Chinese Elders

And Be Sure To Include Hi!lary's Recount Demand, The Dinar, The Dong, The Goat

And Donald Trump's Hair - To Make It Sound Credible ! :o

:D     :D   :D

And it goes something like this:

• Upvote 2

On 11/26/2016 at 3:37 PM, SubjectivePuzzlePiece said:

I don't think anything is gonna happen until  Trump is officially seated...at the least...  Why? Because the US Dollar is crap. 

4 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

This rumor sucks.....

Ya, It's Built Completely Upon A False Premise Of A Weak US Dollar - Which Has Been Strong For Quite Some Time ! B)

This An Article From Last Year And The Dollar Is Still Holding ! :o

:D   :D   :D

This is the U.S. dollar's fastest rise in 40 years

America's greenback is enjoying its fastest rise in 40 years, according to Citibank (C). Over the past eight months, the U.S. dollar has strengthened dramatically against all the world's other major currencies. 

Don't expect that to change any time soon. Since the start of 2015 alone, it's gone up in value about 14%, according to Bank of America (BAC) Merrill Lynch.

Why the jump? The dollar's rise is a direct result of America's strong economy while other parts of the world struggle. Europe is enacting a new stimulus program to revive its economy, and Japan is also in stimulus mode. 

Travelers are familiar with exchange rates and how they can impact the cost of goods. But the strong dollar's impact goes well beyond travel. It effects everything from gas prices at the pump to the profits of America's big businesses that sell things overseas. 

Many corporations such as Coke (KO) and Boeing (BA)warned that the strengthening dollar is harming their bottom lines, especially in Europe. 

Related: The strong dollar punishes these companies 

The euro's big slide: One euro is now worth $1.05 -- its lowest level since 2003. This exchange rate was unthinkable only a few years ago when one euro was worth $1.37 and some predicted the euro could even replace the dollar as the global currency of choice.

• Upvote 4