Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy: oil and gas law was withdrawn by the Federal Government for the purpose of the amendment

DinarThug

897786_872047876.jpg

Treasures Media / follow up

Said the oil and gas committee member of the parliamentary Zaher al-Abadi, said Thursday that the oil and gas law has not been read a first reading in the House of Representatives and there are no particular reasons for not voting on it within the dome of the parliament.

In an interview with al-Abadi he said that the bill was withdrawn by the Federal Government for the purpose of the amendment by the House of Representatives did not return him to so far.

He said al-Abadi in the case were sent to the House of Representatives of the project will be discussed and the adoption of the amendments that were made to the root of the amended law for the purpose of initiating read it and vote on it.

Abadi said that the oil and gas parliamentary demanded the oil ministry and the government in speeding up to send the bill for the purpose of study and begin voting on it for the purpose of adoption.

The oil and gas law from disputed by the political blocs, one of the laws within the Alnrahlh Subject to the laws of the previous parliament

• Upvote 2

Parliamentary Energy: oil and gas law was withdrawn by the Federal Government for the purpose of the amendment

24/11/2016 11:50 | Number of Views: 378

Direction Press / special

Said the oil and gas committee member of the parliamentary Zaher al-Abadi, said Thursday that the oil and gas law has not been read a first reading in the House of Representatives and there are no particular reasons for not voting on it within the dome of the parliament.

Abadi In an interview with "direction Press," said the bill was withdrawn by the Federal Government for the purpose of the amendment by the House of Representatives did not return him to so far.

He said al-Abadi in the case were sent to the House of Representatives of the project will be discussed and the adoption of the amendments that were made to the root of the amended law for the purpose of initiating read it and vote on it.

Abadi said that the oil and gas parliamentary demanded the oil ministry and the government in speeding up to send the bill for the purpose of study and begin voting on it for the purpose of adoption.

The oil and gas law from disputed by the political blocs, one of the laws within the Alnrahlh Subject to the laws of the previous parliament.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

This sounds to me that someone else beside us really wants the HCL passed. Maybe we will see it done before too much longer. (Note I did not use the dreaded "soon" word 🙄😀) 

• Upvote 3

Well it won't matter if they RV or Not, with me. My girlfriend caught me again talking to this girl on Facebook. She took my safety deposit box key's out of my safe box and hid-em.   I was askin that girl on facebook, if she could stand on her head.. Well that didn't go over to good with my girlfriend I live with, she's pissed.  My new name is the F Y, words, (if ya know what I mean), she's pissed....  Anyway, thing's are not going good here in this house, key's to my Dinar are gone, (far as I know she swallowed them), hope not. Last thing I want to do, is play in her ****.....Geeez  Obese has been good to her... Anyway, freakin facebook gets me in more trouble.... When she gets home from work today, I'm going to have a Big Meal for her, (big bottle of wine), try to get her to tell me where the keys are...... She's really pissed.......Geeezzz

• Upvote 3

When does this END . . . and be presented for a VOTE ?

As usual, an 11th hour change and only a vague reference as to " begin voting on it for the purpose of adoption "

How many years has this been going on ? . . . Yeah, I know it's a rhetorical question. :rocking-chair: Oh well . . .

• Upvote 1