Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy: oil and gas law was withdrawn by the Federal Government for the purpose of the amendment

DinarThug

Law "oil and gas" because of the interface .. Do you agree Kurdistan (PUK) and ?the National for a vote

BAGHDAD / revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Tuesday, all efforts to pass a draft oil and gas law, as amended, accusing some of blocs and political parties to derail approval for "incompatible with its interests," While the speaker of parliament adviser count to modify it "has become inevitable," .stressed the alliance Kurdistan submit proposals received the "admissibility" of the National Alliance on the project A member of the Committee, Awad al­Awadi, in a press statement, that "the failure to pass the oil and gas law in parliamentary sessions the previous two due to a political decision rather than a technical", accusing some blocs and political parties to "not wanting to maintain law and incompatible with the political and partisan ".interests He said al­Awadi, "There's quest for the views of the Commission to prepare a new draft law agreed upon by the political blocs to be passed in the parliament and the law is passed as soon as possible", referring to the importance of the "enactment of the law to organize the work in the oil and gas extraction and an end to " .the differences between the governments of the center and the provinces and the Kurdistan region on View industry oil 

It said adviser Chairman of the Board of Representatives for Energy Affairs, Ali Fayad, said that "amending the draft oil and gas law during the current session has become inevitable after the expansion of the size of the differences it, as well as the new consensus that formed on the basis of the current government," noting that "the project, which was launched during the previous parliamentary sessions it is still under discussion and criticism of some of the blocks in which a lot of " .

problems and injustices right to see, particularly the Kurdistan Alliance And between Fayad, that "some blocs seek to modify the project and asked again began since the second session of the parliament and continues without doing about my grandfather," expected to "play to the oil and gas committee studying the proposals made by some of the blocks to modify the project and re­put to the ".vote
In turn, said Alliance MP and head of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives Iaraz Abdullah Ahmad, that "the project of oil and gas law has long taken a great deal of discussion of the political blocs as regards imports of the center and the region and revealed through a lot of facts about the region benefits lost," pointing that "the project has received during the discussions of the importance of negotiating committees by the Kurdistan alliances and national ".efforts that led to the formation of the current government

Ahmed said, "The Kurdistan Alliance has prepared a paper containing a set of proposals on the project were discussed during the meeting of negotiating committees, where they enjoyed the admissibility and the interest by both parties," stressing that "the committee agreed to put forward strongly by the Council of ".

the next House of Representatives sessions in preparation for reading and approval

http://alzamanpress.com/news/7.....9%8A%D9%87

• Upvote 14

The Kurdistan government has to do exactly the same thing as the GOI, they have to get rid of some of the corruption before they can move forward. There is as much currpution there from the top down as was in the previous GOI, the stalled HCL proves that point...

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, DoD said:

The Kurdistan government has to do exactly the same thing as the GOI, they have to get rid of some of the corruption before they can move forward. There is as much currpution there from the top down as was in the previous GOI, the stalled HCL proves that point...

That statement can be applied to just about every Gov't in the world DoD.  :) 

I agree with you 100%

pp

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

DinarThug Thanks,  DV,  We are about to see the Oil & Gas Law approved and voted in Parliament before end of 2016 IMHO.    Of course, I would like nlt end of November...😊😊👍👍  Please pay attention to their actions vice the misinformation taking place daily IMO.   Everything is lining up for the "Big Announcement".   We all look forward to the RV / RI of the IQD coming to a theater near us very very soon.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

23/11/2016 (00:01 pm)   -   the number of readings: 169   -   the number (3785)

Parliamentary power: Kurdish proposals revive oil and gas law

 Baghdad / Acer Jabbar 

Revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, on Tuesday, all efforts to pass a draft oil and gas law , as amended, accusing some of blocs and political parties to derail approval for "incompatible with the interests", while the speaker of parliament adviser count to modify it " has become inevitable," stressed the Kurdistan Alliance proposals received the"admissibility" of the National Alliance on the project. 

political blocs , " I do not want to " pass a law in order to preserve "their interests , " 
said committee member, Awad al - Awadi, in an interview (long - Presse) that " the failure to pass the oil and gas law in parliamentary sessions preceding due to a political decision rather than a technical ", accusing some blocs and political parties to" not wanting to maintain law and incompatible with the political and partisan interests. " 
He revealed al - Awadi, for" seeking views on the Commission to prepare a new draft law agreed upon by the political blocs to be passed in the parliament and the law is passed as soon as possible ", referring to the importance of the " enactment of the law to organize the work in the oil and gas extraction and an end to the differences between the governments of the center and the provinces and the Kurdistan region on the oil's industry. " 

amend the draft oil and gas law" is inevitable " 
to that adviser chairman of the board of Representatives for energy Affairs, Ali Fayad said, in an interview (long - Presse), " the amendment of the draft oil and gas law during the current session has become inevitable after the expansion of the size of the differences it, as well as the new consensus that formed on the basis of the current government , " noting that " the project , which was launched during the parliamentary sessions preceding the still under discussion and criticism of some of the blocks in which a lot of problems and injustices right to see, particularly the Kurdistan Alliance. " 
He noted Fayad, that" some blocks sought to modify the project and asked again began since the second session of the parliament and continues without doing about my grandfather , "expected " the play of the oil and gas committee studying the proposals made by some of the blocks to modify the project and re - put to the vote." 

Kurdistan 's proposals are " the admissibility of the " National blocks. in 
turn, the Alliance MP and head of the oil and energy Committee in the House of Representatives Iaraz Abdullah Ahmed, in an interview ( long - Presse) " The draft oil and gas law has long taken a great deal of discussion of the political blocs as regards imports of the center and the region and revealed through a lot of facts about the region benefits lost , " pointing out that " the project gained importance during the debates negotiating committees by coalitions of Kurdistan and the national efforts that led to the formation of the current government. " Ahmed added that " the Kurdistan Alliance has prepared a paper containing a set of proposals on the project were discussed during the meeting of negotiating committees , where they enjoyed the admissibility and the interest by both parties , " stressing that " the committee agreed to put forward strongly by the Council of the next House of Representatives sessions in preparation for reading and approval." 
The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, in ( the sixth of September 2011) that the draft oil and gas law submitted by the government to the parliament, involves a "constitutional violation" to confiscate the right of the provinces and territories, indicating that it is possible to amend the draft law and enriching to reach a suitable formula to be agreed upon between the political blocs. 
the government announced Iraq, in (28 August 2011), on the ratification of the draft oil and gas law, and decided to submit them to parliament for approval, while announced the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for energy Affairs, Hussein al - Shahristani, on the second of July, the government introduced "some amendments "the draft oil law , which is long overdue and reviewed by the Committee on energy Council of Ministers.

• Upvote 7

Really Amazing...... For 10 yrs. now..... Everyone is wishing, Happy, it's about time, wonderful, it's finally here, Greedy, (I agree with that), when all these thing's are a fantasy, right now !!!!

I go to Iraqi news to see what's going on over there. It's a MESS, just like always.  Parliament is a corrupt bunch of greedy rapist, Muslims, cultures that won't change for the better, all elderly !!!!!  There NOT passing any laws, (there's not enough parliament to show up to pass law's), parliament is pissed and corrupt.  I would love to see them clowns do something for the people of Iraq !!!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Reelemfast said:

Really Amazing...... For 10 yrs. now..... Everyone is wishing, Happy, it's about time, wonderful, it's finally here, Greedy, (I agree with that), when all these thing's are a fantasy, right now !!!!

I go to Iraqi news to see what's going on over there. It's a MESS, just like always.  Parliament is a corrupt bunch of greedy rapist, Muslims, cultures that won't change for the better, all elderly !!!!!  There NOT passing any laws, (there's not enough parliament to show up to pass law's), parliament is pissed and corrupt.  I would love to see them clowns do something for the people of Iraq !!!

"WHEW!":D:peace:

50 minutes ago, Reelemfast said:

That my friend is the reason why I don't see the dinar ever doing anything in our favour ...the only people getting good returns are the dealers ,after ten years I'm almost at the point of thinking Iraq will always stick to US dollar .....I'm just a realist not a dreamer 😆

• Upvote 1