Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

2 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Now that you've re-written how "Free Markets" & Banking work, it's obvious you still have no idea do you or understand? You've formed a narrative on both to fit your argument. IMO- You invested in dinar before doing your homework....then and only then did you decide that the "gurus" who you listened to, pulled your pants down in front of a crowd and started laughing at you. Your feelings got hurt, you sold out. And now (jan 2017) come back under new name & circumstance with an axe to grind & decide to seek revenge on those mean Ol gurus & Dinar dealers. I give up...you win the Dinar LOPster Somewhat Human(ity) Award for the month of Feb for your attempts to save the Dinar world from themselves....goodwork...now go home. 

It does not matter if you think I bought dinar.  I know you have to believe that so you can say we were duped also.  But I did not.  Why is that not reasonable to believe?  Just think of the billions you have not bought dinar.  One is far more apt to believe someone didn't than did.  How many people do you know outside of the dark internet world bought dinar? I bet most people have never even heard of the currency.  Aren't you glad you're one of the 'lucky' ones who happened to find out about something you weren't supposed to know about since the RV is only for the 'Cabal'? It's fortunate you have friends who are looking out for your financial future that are in 'the know'.  I have no friends who are currency wizards who can present me with such an opportunity.  Woe is me. 

• Downvote 2

12 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

God sake you lopsters are still flogging a dead horse - please do yourself a favour and stop worrying about something you don't believe in and get a life. ! In fact why don't you start exposing real scams like the Nigerian lottery instead of a currency most people haven't even Heard of !!!!!   

We really do have a life.  It's the faithful who are trusting in the Divine for riches and have 'rollercoasted' for 15 years lurking at dinar sites for hopium that will never materialize are the ones that do need to get a life.  You may get 60% back if any dealers are buying but you can never get any time returned which is a horrifying thought.

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Still never answered "what was your previous name here at DV" .....still can't be honest. And yes it matters for it says a lot about you and your motives.

Ok, my name is Professor or maybe Ginger..what does that say about my motives and me?  Do your research?  And whatever you find how does it change the mathematical impossibility of an RV which is a question you have never answered.  

• Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, caddyshack said:

We really do have a life.  It's the faithful who are trusting in the Divine for riches and have 'rollercoasted' for 15 years lurking at dinar sites for hopium that will never materialize are the ones that do need to get a life.  You may get 60% back if any dealers are buying but you can never get any time returned which is a horrifying thought.

You spend your days (15 years) lurking/posting at a site that you have NO vested interest in............who needs to get a life? I could understand a passing interest that would be considered normal....but you and other BS'ers(LOPsters) that believe smart intelligent folks here don't see right thru you is what's un-intelligent. For all of the above is why you prove my point constantly about being a former RV'er that has suddenly become a expert on Foreign Currencies & Countries Financial plans/goals. Which Guru/Gurus pulled the wool over your eyes, the one/ones you hate so much that you can't leave it alone? Sad you can't honestly answer the most basic question(previous name) without BS'ing about that as well.

Edited by caz1104

11 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Then the only thing I lost is commission and time. :lol:  P.S.  Oh, to answer your question to the O.P.  I take out a $100k loan with a bank.  They write me a check for $100,000.00.  The bank didn't give me any cash but they put on their books that they have a new $100k asset.  Where did the money come from?  After all these years, you still don't know squat about how banks work. :facepalm2:

Since you obviously know how banks work you would have to know that the banks new 100K asset is also a 100K liability to the same bank and that they also are required to have an additional 20k in reserve and capital requirements just because of that loan given to you.  And I'm sure you misspoke or typo'd when you stated the "The bank didn't give me any cash".  You said they gave you a check and I'm certain you know that whether the bank gives you a check, cash or a direct deposit it is still an asset that is all convertible to cash.  So now you also have a new asset (your 100k cash) and a new liability (you now owe 100k plus interest) just like the bank.  The both of you have grown your assets and liabilities. Now the bank can cover their required increase of 20k in capital and reserve requirements (loans create capital requirements, deposits create reserve requirements) through the loan origination fee, retained earnings, the selling of shares or more depositors or even the Fed Funds rate to cover short term needs such as you writing a rather large check of 100K.  The bank then uses your interest to pay bank operating expenses, hire employees, making more loans to expanding businesses which create jobs and a healthy economy and giving back to the community which you enjoy.  

But I know you know that.

• Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, caddyshack said:

Actually in the uk I can get ten times my money back on eBay it's been rocketing that much

33 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

You spend your days (15 years) lurking/posting at a site that you have NO vested interest in............who needs to get a life? I could understand a passing interest that would be considered normal....but you and other BS'ers(LOPsters) that believe smart intelligent folks here don't see right thru you is what's un-intelligent. For all of the above is why you prove my point constantly about being a former RV'er that has suddenly become a expert on Foreign Currencies & Countries Financial plans/goals. Which Guru/Gurus pulled the wool over your eyes, the one/ones you hate so much that you can't leave it alone? Sad you can't honestly answer the most basic question(previous name) without BS'ing about that as well.

I answered you.  I told you I have never bought dinar but I do investigate on a regular basis current monetary scams in the world since there have been people close to me who have been swindled.  I am always on the lookout for con artists like dinar dealers and websites designed to lure people into a web of deceit. Suddenly an expert? Did I claim expertise? Who needs expertise to diagnose dinarian fever?  I'm hardly an expert but knew enough and not enough to know not to buy dinar.  Keepmwlkfunny is a perfect example of a guy who got caught up in the fever and then through his own research discovered he had been hoodwinked and he admits it.  And you think it's undignified for him to tell people what he has found out?  How much time has he wasted on here in the last two years?  Zero! Have you noticed until I started posting there wasn't any posting down here. Everyone's gone!  Days and weeks go by with no action.  No one is 'wasting time' on here.  You hyper dinarred folks keep saying that as a defense.  How can you possibly believe I've been on here 15 years? It's obvious I haven't because there aren't any posts from anyone. My total time spent looking at this or any other blathering dinar website wouldn't be over 48 hours which is enough to satisfy my amazement and amusement of you all.  See ya in a few months when I check back in to see the rhetoric is the same as is the 1166 to 1 rate.  The same as it ever was. The same as it ever was.  The same that it ever was.

Edited by caddyshack
spelling
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

LOL!!! Slowly CaddyCrack releases a liitle bit more about him/her self. "total time .......wouldn't be over 48hrs" Joined in Jan 2017 but knows all about Keep.. Man u just won't come clean-sad."see ya in a few months"...LOL under a new name i'll bet.

Oh no, No new name until I get banned.

• Downvote 1

Just now, caddyshack said:

Oh no, No new name until I get banned.

Well what do you have to say for yourself?  You haven't noticed how there is no activity on this site by the old guard?  How can you say anyone is wasting their time here? Nearly everyone up in Rumors is new. There used to be 1200 users every morning on this site.  When did you take your first sip of the koolaid, Spaz? Around 2010? Then you know what I'm talking about. 6587 posts and I'm wasting my time? Has it got you an RV? 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

F

For someone that's just joined (LOL) in Jan....man you sure know a lot about DV.....come on...u can tell me....how many other names have u had , & what were they?....I promise I won't tell.....U can trust me

Just one other.  And you won't tell?  Yea no mod can read this at all.  Sorry Caz, your curiosity is one of the many fancies I receive here. I'd hate to ruin it..

• Downvote 1

I ain't no Mod....I ain't no snitch...I'm honest just like my LOPster buddies....they wouldn't try to deceive by hiding behind multiple names....they good honest folk 4 sure. My question that none of the Born again LOPsters have ever answered..........why change ur name & circumstance? One thing (among many) that I respected about Keep....is he only changed his name once...that I know of. You talk about membership here at DV being down......Da Tank has quite few 4 sale signs in it as well.

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

I ain't no Mod....I ain't no snitch...I'm honest just like my LOPster buddies....they wouldn't try to deceive by hiding behind multiple names....they good honest folk 4 sure. My question that none of the Born again LOPsters have ever answered..........why change ur name & circumstance? One thing (among many) that I respected about Keep....is he only changed his name once...that I know of. You talk about membership here at DV being down......Da Tank has quite few 4 sale signs in it as well.

How can you keep the same name if you're banned? Geez, I'm outta here!

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

Ahhh a little more info....come on....ur almost there....spill the beans. So what was ur name before u got banned? And what was ur PRO DV name?

I have only changed my name once out of force. Why would I want to change my name?  OH I GET IT NOW!!!!  You want to know my previous name so you can research how I fawned all over the dinar opportunity?!!!  Now that makes sense! My eyes have been opened.  How I wish I could tell you so you would have your proof that I never bought dinar but that would mean having to start all over again.  Go back a few months in the tank and look at the few of us who are not responding anymore which had the most salient responses that dinarians did not appreciate. You'll figure it out easily.

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, caddyshack said:

I have only changed my name once out of force. Why would I want to change my name?  OH I GET IT NOW!!!!  You want to know my previous name so you can research how I fawned all over the dinar opportunity?!!!  Now that makes sense! My eyes have been opened.  How I wish I could tell you so you would have your proof that I never bought dinar but that would mean having to start all over again.  Go back a few months in the tank and look at the few of us who are not responding anymore which had the most salient responses that dinarians did not appreciate. You'll figure it out easily.

LOL...."salient responses"....nope there were way too many to be able to narrow it down with that tidbit. But seriously what sadistic reason do you have for wanting to keep coming back? What purpose does it serve u? I'm really serious...I really want to know

Just now, caz1104 said:

LOL...."salient responses"....nope there were way too many to be able to narrow it down with that tidbit. But seriously what sadistic reason do you have for wanting to keep coming back? What purpose does it serve u? I'm really serious...I really want to know

It's been a year and a half.  Fun to check in once in awhile.  When I see posts that need a response I do so.  I love the art of argument, especially after digesting every word the late great ChristpoherHitchens ever spoke on youtube.  Go back to Sept 17 of 2015 and you will see.

• Downvote 1