Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

Where does the money come from?

FROM IRAQ.

Which is why no one will be a billionaire overnight.

Just NOT gonna happen.

If we get a DIME for a dinar with the BILLS WE HOLD NOW, take the money and run.

You're only gonna get 3 bucks per dinar with the new lower denoms.

At most we're gonna triple our money with these bills.

The real money will be made on margin trading the dinar when it comes out at 86 cents or a dollar.

It should float from there.

However if it comes out on PAR with the Kuwaiti dinar, then it will remain stable with not much movement.

There you have it..... the LOPSTER TANK PARTY LINE!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

On 9/26/2017 at 7:29 PM, MisterNope said:

Where does the money come from?

FROM IRAQ.

Which is why no one will be a billionaire overnight.

Just NOT gonna happen.

If we get a DIME for a dinar with the BILLS WE HOLD NOW, take the money and run.

You're only gonna get 3 bucks per dinar with the new lower denoms.

At most we're gonna triple our money with these bills.

The real money will be made on margin trading the dinar when it comes out at 86 cents or a dollar.

It should float from there.

However if it comes out on PAR with the Kuwaiti dinar, then it will remain stable with not much movement.

There you have it..... the LOPSTER TANK PARTY LINE!

I'm not sure where you are coming from MrNope!  Yes the RV (If there is one) MUST  BE  paid from CBI funds , that is what reserve banking is all about.  No one else will foot the bill.

The idea that the IQD  would be traded on the world market like dollars or euros is ridiculous. The latest balance sheet of the CBI  shows it only has $3Bn USD  the rest of the reserves are tiedup in loans mostly to the MOF and GOI programs , many of those will default. Iraq is seriously in a hole..  

NO ONE will get rich..... I see a few more people wising up an selling off before the CRASH.  Which will be  when we see the new budget . 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Let me take a crack at what the typical RVer is thinking:

The dinar is being kept under valued ( Myth 1)  It will return to its former GLORY , the GURUs  said so  ( Myth 2)...

The CBI can "pull  the trigger " at any time ( Myth 3)

I will get a email with a 800 number to call for an appointment  to EXCHANGE dinar for dollars.  (  The dinar is a special case)

Banks have a lot of money to give away. (myth4)

Now for the TRUTH.

The dinar is overvalued but the CBI  will keep it that way to keep inflation down and maintain confidence,

The CBI cannot RV TO A HIGHER RATE  it is obligated to maintain the peg ( an IMF requirement) and it does not have the additional reserves.

FX is a supply/demand market .  A bank will not know in advance what the demand is until it has an order from a customer ( right now there is NO Demand)  Thus it will not have a need to buy/excange dinar. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

SAme ole Caz.   Nothing to add. 

I can say for certain that the CBI will NOT Increase the value of the dinar any time SOON. Did you see that the CBI's  cash and gold has fallen to less than $3Bn . Yep  , posted that back in Aug AND nobody seemed to notice!  40 Bn. tied up in loans to the MOF! Because they couldnt get funding thru normal channels. I wonder why we arent seeing much on the new budget. Because it is BAD news they have to cut to the bone.  The Kurds backed off because they are nearly broke too. They didnt want Tikrit  shot up like the others. If Art 140 goes to arbitration they may get Tikrit for free.

Think about this!  The currency in circulation Is a Liability to the CBI RIGHT !!! So if they RV to a dime their liability grows 100 times . With NO increase in ASSETS the CBI is technically BANKRUPT.... But wait a central bank cant go bankrupt it just prints more worthless money  . Certainly would drive the Iraqis to hold dollars.

There , now you should have some real items to comment about. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There is plenty of substance here but it is not what you would like. It's never happened  before is not bad logic in most cases.  Just answer the question , IF the rate is somehow changed to the hyped 10 cents WHO will gamble the $100K to BUY your dinar , the bank, the FED, some Chinese  conglomerate?????  Take a guess... The CBI is broke ,, it will not buy back any dinar.  If it needs dinar it can just print more. NO you are stuck with  the dealers , but they were not planning to buy back anymore than they expected to sell. AT any increase or a LOP the dealers are GONE.

BTW In the June 30 balance sheet the CBI  showed $6M  in printing expenses!!!   That would be enough to replace a third of all the notes in circulation! Something is afoot!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

For sale on Amazon. Another way to make money of the dinar

The Iraqi Dinar Scam: Why Buying the Dinar is for Dummies Kindle Edition

by John Jagerson (Author)
The Iraqi dinar “investment” scam has been around for a few years. Its popularity ebbs and flows, but it has been remarkably long-lived for a scam of this type. The opportunity is pitched as a way to profit from a nearly worthless dinar (at least when compared to the U.S. dollar) that is “sure” to appreciate in the future.

image.png.516993ed6a567fb3da21d2910a635937.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

CAZ,  JJ supports my mission to reveal the truth and try to keep the unsuspecting from wasting their money.  If you take the time to go back to 2010 you can read most of what he has to say for free.  Putting it into eBook format took some effort .  He put in the effort and deserves a return.

It is the Con artists I dislike.  The Dealers and their SHILLS.    The dealers cant promise an RV on their sites because it is against the law so they set up guru sites to do their dirty work.

What gets me is why so many can't see the obvious.  I ask "where will the money come from ?" and no one can answer.  Because the answer is that the money does not exist and never will.  But to believe that KILLS the DREAM.  So you ignore it.

Iraq is broke and the CBI is almost insolvent. Even the Saudis admit the era of oil riches is coming to an end. BUT they are doing something about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Anyone who gets his book and understands what he says will save more than what he paid for it and also prevent years of misery. 

NOW back to the subject "Where will the millions of dollars come from"   A seasoned investor like you are should know. IF you dont then you just gambled on a wish ... Let me give you a hint , Banks dont just buy currencies like the dinar they wait for suckers to ask for it THEN they may obtain it from someone wishing to sell!   The price is set by the demand. If there is no demand they have NO need to deal. 

The CBI could say tha dinar is worth a dollar and that is what the Iraqis' will have to pay but it will have no meaning for the value outside of the country.  Because there will not be any demand. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL....did not answer question. I'll help u out my little JJ minion....yes JJ is profiting off Dinar,plain & simple. Of course because they follow said cult leader like good minions, you wont hear any LOPsters say anything negative...funny how that works. LOPsters = hypocrits

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/2/2017 at 2:18 PM, caz1104 said:

LOL....did not answer question. I'll help u out my little JJ minion....yes JJ is profiting off Dinar,plain & simple. Of course because they follow said cult leader like good minions, you wont hear any LOPsters say anything negative...funny how that works. LOPsters = hypocrits

CAZ THE QUESTION IS  "Where will the money (for an RV) come from?"..... There, I hope you finally get that right!

For a 10 cent RV someone must be willing to put out $100,000 US for a mil IQD.  Where would those kind of investors come from?

You can admit that you dont know . Thats OK because I dont know either .  NObody knows.  Try 1 cent , same answer. Even proposing a full 1/10th is a stretch under current conditions.   With the talk about changing salary schedules for Iraqi's in the next budget could mean the "lift the zeros" is back!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL U & FR  "pump" JJ book ......but question others ability to profit from Dinar.....How is that NOT the same thing? Either your for or against  both.....grow some gonads and make stand. Your wishy washy "I'm ok if JJ profits...but damn anyone else" reeks of hypocrisy.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well CAZ,   I dont understand why you cant explain how you are going to profit from the dinar, unless you are a dealer. In which case i can see what you are doing here... Dealers will continue to profit only as long as the RV myth lives. NO RV or a LOP means the dinar as an investment is DEAD.  They are out of business.  Most dealer support Guru sites that pump the dinar .. But they might also support antiRV or lop posters with obfuscations like yours!  

We just learned that the CBI released another 5 Trillion dinar now there is 40T in circulation.  A 1:1 RV would put the CBI liabilities at over 40T USD.  How are they going to pay out at that rate?  There arent that many dollars available.  Iraqis arent stupid , if they could get their hands on a dollar for each dinar  they had they would take it in a flash. WHY? With a dollar they could buy anything , a dinar can buy only what is available in Iraq . 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well RockPaperScissors, I don't understand why you don't condemn JJ for attempting to make a profit off Dinar unless your in cahoots with JJ. Hmmmm when u first arrived at DV you claimed to be a writer (LOL), who wanted to learn about Dinar (BS)...now JJ writes a book about Dinar.....sound like u two might be in cahoots. Spewin hate on those that have vested created  a market (albeit a small one) for you & JJ to try to capitalize on the misfortune of others.....shame on u & ur brother JJ. U should never ever speak about others and their motives till u come clean.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CAZ,   I am sure you read the question but  purposely find a way to ignore it .. Is it because you dont want others to know that you dont have an answer? It is OK. Most RVers were taken in by the promise that when the RV happens ALL the banks of the world would jump at the opportunity to BUY dinar.   You just have to WAIT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL...I asked a very simple & specific question that most 3rd graders could answer.....my bad. Next time I'll do so in crayons & pictures to help u out. If u go back....here's an exercise I've use with very young children......read the question very slowly so as to let ur underdeveloped brain comprehend...also brake it down by syllable sometimes that helps. Now try it again...u can do it...I got a cookie for u if u can answer coherently.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 11/23/2016 at 11:39 AM, rockfl9 said:

Currency exchanges are an even money deal.  One traders gain is another's LOSS. SO WHO will buy a dinar for a dollar?  Banks don't buy and hold foreign currencies , They broker it for third parties. The ultimate customer would/should be the CBI.. We know they only have enough reserve to back the .00086.  OR maybe not. With the IMF requiring independent audits of al the GOI accounts maybe we will find out. 

For 2,222 posts you would think you already knew the answer to this question. The market exchange rate , is the market exchange rate when it comes to a internationally traded currency of a sovereign country.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

For 2,222 posts you would think you already knew the answer to this question. The market exchange rate , is the market exchange rate when it comes to a internationally traded currency of a sovereign country.

Kev

Rockfish knows the answer.....his trick is to engage in senseless regurgitated garbage so as to start an argument...then tell you how dumb you are if vested. Been there, done that, with reborn ex pro RV'er that now is a foreign currency expert.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1