Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

Caz, as an investor I have 2 rules. #1 DONT loose money. #2 DONT forget rule #1....When I buy a utility product that I expect to put to use of course it will loose value, at least the marketing and delivery cost. BUT an INVESTMENT is not EXPECTED TO LOOSE MONEY,  That would be a stupid investment.  I expect it to be a profit AND I have a plan to cut my losses if it doesn't.  Three years would be an absolute limit.  Even if I made an investment and only got my money back IT is a LOSS.

The seus, First , I have never owned dinar and I don't smoke (well I do smoke some ribs now and then!)  When I said NO value in should have said commercial value. When we took my friends dinar back to the dealer it was the only way to get rid of it ..  They only LOST 20%.. I wouldn't sell to another human, .even an adamant dinarian. 

But you are correct everyone has their own risk to reward criteria. mine is very high( see my rules).. Yours , and many others here are much lower.  

The CBI has admitted it has used $20Bm of its reserves to prop up the dinar so far , I think it will be $30Bn by the end of the year . At that rate the effective exchange rate would really be .00350 .. It will be interesting what rate they will use for the next budget? The cbi is running out of reserves!... Another thing, the IEA predicts that will stay below $60  thru 2020.     

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:54 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Experiencing a little writer's block, rock?.......Seems like you're trying to whip up some responses.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

RIGHT Shabs... I am still searching for someone who can explain HOW the CBI is going to make the dinar worth one cent ????  They are a few BILLION short in reserves!

It does not matter what value the CBI claims it to be , they have to back it up by paying OUT at that amount...ALL the reserves would be gone in an instant well before you even heard.

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I think the CBI has issued a Warning. Telling the MOF/GOI that the reserves are getting light and NOT to expect it to continue propping up the dinar.  This means be prepared to cut the budget . It asserted its independence and will have to BALANCE between supporting the dinar  or preserving the reserves in the future.    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, rockfl9 said:

RIGHT Shabs... I am still searching for someone who can explain HOW the CBI is going to make the dinar worth one cent ????  They are a few BILLION short in reserves!

It does not matter what value the CBI claims it to be , they have to back it up by paying OUT at that amount...ALL the reserves would be gone in an instant well before you even heard.

LOL...poor Rockfish...still barking up that same ol tree. Even if someone wanted to play your silly game...it would turn out the same as is has for the last few years. Someone offering their opinion...and you telling them they are wrong. Try something new....contacting a Pysch Doc to see if there is any cure for the insane...cause your a living example/definition of someone INSANE. "doing the same thing...expecting differing results" - Rockfish/LOPster the comical gift that keeps on a giving

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

I'll just keep trying Caz. Hoping someday a real international finance guy will get on and he/she and I can have an intelligent conversation. Till then I will have to put up with you and Shabs.

Or you can do what other folks that are mentally challenged do...............u can converse with urself. My guess u already do. DV has had other LOPsters that created multiple personas and had chats between them-LOL & SMH at the same time.....LOPsters the gift that keeps on a giving 24/7, 12 months a year

Edited by caz1104
  • Downvote 2

Well I often do ask myself how can so many people convince themselves that they will become RICH by simply buying the currency of a POOR nearly BANKRUPT country?????? That IS REAL INSANITY... and after 13+ years they still hang on to the MYTH.....They don't realize they are being DUPED!  Even if the dinar were to only double it would be an event unprecedented in recorded history.. Wouldn't make anyone really RICH.

I ask , how can that happen????   No one can explain HOW,  IT IS too good to be true. 

It is like being on drugs , It feels good , you are HOOKED and you don't listen to anyone that says it is BAD FOR YOU!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

They ARENT destroying any dinar (except 50's) . That is an OLD picture , IF you look closely one stack has Sadams picture .  They wouldnt have any of those today!.

All 88T is still in M2!  That's what counts.  The CBI cant destroy dinar bought in the auctions because that money belongs to the MOF. All of the oil income goes to the MOF.  Thats where the dollars come from. 

If Iraq were to discover a Shiteload of gold it wouldnt help the CBI any because the gold would belong to the GOI!  The first thing the GOI would/should do with the extra income is to PAY OFF its debts.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

They ARENT destroying any dinar (except 50's) . That is an OLD picture , IF you look closely one stack has Sadams picture .  They wouldnt have any of those today!.

All 88T is still in M2!  That's what counts.  The CBI cant destroy dinar bought in the auctions because that money belongs to the MOF. All of the oil income goes to the MOF.  Thats where the dollars come from. 

If Iraq were to discover a Shiteload of gold it wouldnt help the CBI any because the gold would belong to the GOI!  The first thing the GOI would/should do with the extra income is to PAY OFF its debts.  

rolling laughter emoticonhysterical laughter emoticoncrying laughter emoticonThat's why I haven't banned you yet.  You're so sure of yourself and your knowledge, but you haven't a clue what you are talking about.  So you aimlessly wander about in here talking hilarious bs.  Please go read the banking law.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else think it odd for a person to be posting pictures of his pregnant wife and his  daughter on a website that anyone can access ?  Seems to me you are putting your family at risk. Especially when one tells the world what he does for a living and people know he could be gone for extended periods of time.. However proud he may be of his family the internet is not a place to share these pictures. I am not trying to be mean here.  Really I'm not...  and I understand if you say F O A D  but i felt the need to say this. This advice is from someone that has lived through an internet horror story.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Freedomrules said:

Does anyone else think it odd for a person to be posting pictures of his pregnant wife and his  daughter on a website that anyone can access ?  Seems to me you are putting your family at risk. Especially when one tells the world what he does for a living and people know he could be gone for extended periods of time.. However proud he may be of his family the internet is not a place to share these pictures. I am not trying to be mean here.  Really I'm not...  and I understand if you say F O A D  but i felt the need to say this. This advice is from someone that has lived through an internet horror story.  

Freedomrules... are you stuck down here in the Lopster Tank?   If not, perhaps you should direct your concern directly to LGD, if your intentions are to help him.  If you are stuck here... I will gladly let him know of your concern if you want, and he can come visit for a discussion!  Let me know...

Oh, and I might add... Does anyone else think it's odd that Lopsters hang around so often on a Pro-Dinar Website?  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Freedomrules... are you stuck down here in the Lopster Tank?   If not, perhaps you should direct your concern directly to LGD, if your intentions are to help him.  If you are stuck here... I will gladly let him know of your concern if you want, and he can come visit for a discussion!  Let me know...

Oh, and I might add... Does anyone else think it's odd that Lopsters hang around so often on a Pro-Dinar Website?  :rolleyes:

No discussion needed JAXIN. If he sees this great.  If he thinks I should mind my own business great, Ill keep it to myself.  JMHO and not trying to start something.

Oh and by the way this is hardly a pro dinar site.  This site has helped more people quit on this currency speculation investment than any other site out there. I have seen them come and go by the hundreds here at DV.  Why? Because it shows the truth and not just pumper crud. A lot of people got into this with a knee jerk reaction and  their greed. Of course not all , a lot of people did. Then many after buying read up on this speculation and realized that there are over  80 Trillion dinar in existence . To revalue at even 10 cents would cost Iraq 8 trillion USDs  . Makes good sense to me. Lets just take on 8 trillion dollars in debt so we can have more buying power.  DV keeps it real and that's why some of us "lopsters " still visit this site.

After waiting for years and years with their money locked up and not working for them  most people come to the same conclusion. But most have gained a wealth of knowledge and even if they take a loss they are still winners

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Well spoken FR.  But  RVers can't handle the truth. Dreams of wealth die hard,.

And truth is i get it. I bought some powerball tickets last week at 270 million to one odds. Buy One or 100 tickets its the same odds.!!! We all get caught up in the moment. Does not make it smart but we just do.  But if you have a chance to make some real money and need to liquidate some dinar......; do it!!  No monkeys on your back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/26/2017 at 7:50 PM, Freedomrules said:

And truth is i get it. I bought some powerball tickets last week at 270 million to one odds. Buy One or 100 tickets its the same odds.!!! We all get caught up in the moment. Does not make it smart but we just do.  But if you have a chance to make some real money and need to liquidate some dinar......; do it!!  No monkeys on your back.

But there is the nagging FEAR. If i sell some of my dinar AND it does RV i have thrown away all that profit,( the monkey),..... The RV germ wont let them do that.  They will hang on till some thing happens and it crashes,. Then it is REALLY worthless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 8/29/2017 at 3:47 PM, caz1104 said:

Those that have zero life come and go preachin to others.

Well Yota has over 71,000 posts Most of these are articles. Lets say we go on the conservative side and say it takes him on average 5 minutes to read and post each article.

Thats a total of 355,000 minutes. Thats over 5,916 hours of digging up news articles on Iraq . Thats over 246 days 24 hours a day.  Gotta be better ways to spend your life don't ya think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Freedomrules said:

Well Yota has over 71,000 posts Most of these are articles. Lets say we go on the conservative side and say it takes him on average 5 minutes to read and post each article.

Thats a total of 355,000 minutes. Thats over 5,916 hours of digging up news articles on Iraq . Thats over 246 days 24 hours a day.  Gotta be better ways to spend your life don't ya think?

Yota....IMO doesn't PREACH or find negatives. Yota provides info for an investment/speculation that he/she is vested & believes in. Of course Yota can answer this better than I

19 hours ago, Freedomrules said:

FR.   Notice how Caz wastes time here continually evading the subject!   He could simply have said long ago that he doesn't know the answer ..   He just expects to get an #800 and go to the BANK and the money will be there cuz  the banks have a lot of money to give away.  DUH!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 8/31/2017 at 0:03 PM, rockfl9 said:

FR.   Notice how Caz wastes time here continually evading the subject!   He could simply have said long ago that he doesn't know the answer ..   He just expects to get an #800 and go to the BANK and the money will be there cuz  the banks have a lot of money to give away.  DUH!

There is no logical answer Rock. One has to evade these questions regarding this so called investment. But truthfully I believe Caz knows that a RV is not possible .He might have believed in it at one time but I don't think so anymore.  He obviously is not a dummy so he dodges the questions regarding an RV.  No big deal.  Eventually everyone figures it out on their own. Most likely even Yota does not have that warm fuzzy feeling anymore. Its hard to admit when we make mistakes. That I do understand.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 9/3/2017 at 11:24 PM, Botzwana said:

Hmm...you say no clue what you are talking about and that they are talking BS.....But calling someone CRAZY for acting crazy gets me a mod warning point?  Wow....Now I understand.  Some rules for some and OTHER rules for others...  LGD has greased some palms here.  He has friends in high places.

I have found that discussing religion , Ones personal belief that there is a  God is in most cases a waste of time.  People believe what they want to believe.  Never gonna change anyone's mind here on  web forum. It's just not going to happen.  The ideas people were taught just can't be reversed easily if at all.  Take for example the Kids that lived with their parents who are members of Daesh . They were brainwashed into what their parents believe in. They were taught Sharia law and so they will believe in this  forever. They will not question it ... they will just believe it.  Obviously some may be conditioned otherwise but in most cases they will hate the West forever.

Edited by SocalDinar

On 9/1/2017 at 8:21 PM, Freedomrules said:

There is no logical answer Rock. One has to evade these questions regarding this so called investment. But truthfully I believe Caz knows that a RV is not possible .He might have believed in it at one time but I don't think so anymore.  He obviously is not a dummy so he dodges the questions regarding an RV.  No big deal.  Eventually everyone figures it out on their own. Most likely even Yota does not have that warm fuzzy feeling anymore. Its hard to admit when we make mistakes. That I do understand.

I think it is called "reality distortion".  My mind is made up, dont confuse me with facts.... I am going to be RICH!   Iraq owes me a profit .   It is an INvestment.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, rockfl9 said:

I think it is called "reality distortion".  My mind is made up, dont confuse me with facts.... I am going to be RICH!   Iraq owes me a profit .   It is an INvestment.. 

For once we agree....somewhat. "reality distortion"  my mind is made up, it can never happen cause it's never happen before( I wish we still lived in the stone age). Don't confuse me with the possibilities when it's easier to just say no. I've never won at anything...ain't gonna start now. it's a scam...and those mean ole gurus lied to me, my family, my friend(1), my church,  & my dog.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2017 at 3:06 PM, caz1104 said:

For once we agree....somewhat. "reality distortion"  my mind is made up, it can never happen cause it's never happen before( I wish we still lived in the stone age). Don't confuse me with the possibilities when it's easier to just say no. I've never won at anything...ain't gonna start now. it's a scam...and those mean ole gurus lied to me, my family, my friend(1), my church,  & my dog.

Caz, You are correct except to blame your dog.  You took the dinar RV bait.  And like FR said now you know it....  If an RV would solve Iraqs' problems it would have done it long ago. The GOI is broke ..   We will see what they do with the next budget...    If you run the numbers you would see that it needs to borrow to stay alive but already at it's credit limit. They need to DEvalue   not increase.   THAT is what is being done at dozens of countries in their predicament ... inflation sets in and they have to print more dinar breaking the peg. Let's just wait for the new year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4